Is not having children the ultimate redpill?

Is not having children the ultimate redpill?

Oy Vey!

>Have a child
>Ends up contributing to the JEWISH workforce and living in the JEWISH society
Whoa! Make sure to buy all these child care products otherwise your baby might die user!!!

not having children is not the issue, not having sex with a feminist is......find a nice girl there are some out there work at a relationship and have a kid with her.....but make sure shes sane before you have sex ....

No

If your a non white then yes its the biggest redpill of them all

it's the ultimate bluepill

How's the rock today user?

If you dont do it, tyrone, pablo, and muhammad will.

If you want these guys buying up more land and getting more resources, then be my guest.

I couldn't care less. Life is fleeting, if blackie, spiccy and paki want to be jewish slaves then by all means they can be.

Great hike as usual thanks dad

So youre going to get back at the jews...by ending your genetic line?

Great Job!! That will show those jews!!

It's more of a statement and a life choice.

If I don't have children then I can spend more time doing anti-globalist activism. I couldn't raise a child well anyway, I'd rather put my time into doing something I can be good at like defying the masters I was born into the slavery of.

MGTOW is very bluepilled I agree but that's because their choice of not having children is fueled by an inherently beta instinct. Most people who are MGTOW couldn't hold together a marriage anyway

No? Quite possibly the opposite.
The ultimate redpill is to become a paragon and protector of western civilization, and to instill these values to your social circle and descendants. This includes having kids and raise them to be balanced redpilled individuals.

>Go my own way
>Die miserable, alone, and ultimately forgotten leaving no foot print on this planet
Great philosophy

I think anyone who wants to have children to further an ideology should think it over whether it's kids they want or cannon fodder.

Mad Mikkelsen looks like Alan Partridge in OP's pic

>suicide is the ultimate redpill

No the red pill is to get a job in a sperm bank and replace the jizz with yours

>Die miserable, alone, and ultimately forgotten leaving no foot print on this planet

You realize this planet will one day be gone, right? This whole "being remembered" thing is a delusion. Sooner or later it all ends, and nothing matters. If that's not okay with you, come up with all the bullshit you need to make you think that's not the way it is, but that doesn't change the truth.

Ben Garison is the ultimate reddit cringe

Care to explain? By having kids you don't become immortal user

>Is not having children the ultimate bluepill?
Fixed that for you

It's the most profound bluepill available.

No, it is a proof of your biological unfitness

nah, legalising abortion util the child is 18yo is, maybe even 21 as that 19yo bitch from berkeley shows 18 is bit low

>I couldn't raise a child well anyway
that really sounds more like you're simply incapable of being truly redpilled, so while you should indeed not have children, the general white person should

No it is not.

I couldn't raise a child well because I simply don't want one user. It would be unfair on the child.

RARE

I'm not saying tat makes you stupid or anything, not wanting to have a child if it would be fucked up is a good chouce, but that still doesn't mean it's the right way for everyone else

No, that's the ultimate black pill.

Maybe so.

Maybe in the end, the ultimate red pill is living your life the way you want to.

LURK MORE
U
R
K
M
O
R
E

Yes.

Underrated.

i agree with you

not mutually exclusive

Their population is 32k mate. Thats 1/2,000,000

if you are Black, or brown
Yes, it is.

I agree. You need first to fix the jewish problem in order to enjoy a decent future and provide fertile soil to the people to have children.

Having a child is not going to stop Schomo; you need to purge the degeneracy first.

not having a child is not stopping him either

>I only attract crazies and/or insecure girls
I myself have a loose screw so I don't think I'll spread my degenaracy to my never-to-be kids

>but make sure shes sane before you have sex
One of the more important redpills is here. Don't have sex as soon as the girl wants to, like the Jew says you should in his Hollywood programs.

I don't think so. It sounds like cuck thinking. Your bloodline may not be worth preserving. But I know mine is.
And OP, the bloke in your picture have two white kids.

>By having kids you don't become immortal user
I don't know what you mean by this...

The truth is that they have already won(Or are in the final stretch). What we are seeing is theater; all of it. They have every country on this planet by the balls, and are slowly squeezing us into submission. Within the next couple generations they'll own everything on this planet, and they will have destroyed any way of living that they do not benefit from. You'll have to ask their permission to eat, sleep, and piss.

Everyone thinks their is going to be some coop, or that they will at some point reveal themselves as what they are. However, it'll never happen. They are patient, and have planned beyond their own death. The goy don't even know what they are going to be doing in 5 years time.

Their weapons are patients and diversity( not (((diversity))), but diversity of tactics). For every action you make they take a penny, and the only way to get it back is to take out a loan... You might think that they only take a percentage of what you buy and a percentage of what you make, but they also take a little from you're employer and a little from the companies they deal with. These fees/taxes/charges suppress your wages and increase the cost of living, and they'll continue to go up, but no single one will ever be the primary problem.

They'll enslave you with a thousand tiny chains, and you're already nine tenths of the way there.

It doesnt matter. Your dna will be washed off after each generation.

Focus on making as many mitzvot as possible that the only good investment.

not having children? not spreading your aryan genes? it means you're a gigantic cuck... everyone knows fathers are the most desirable... milfs are the hottest... not having children makes you akin to gay men and cucks

Did you mean "by not having kids?"

If so... Your kids will be slaves, or your grandchildren, and the worst part is that they'll enjoy it because they'll allow them to indulge in a taste of their decadence. Your children will see it as a gift, but it is actually manipulation.

If by that you mean the ultimate defence mechanism for sad cunts who never had a chance anyway, and need to come up with a rationalisation that emphasises their 'free choice', then yes, it is the ultimate redpill - but good luck convincing yourself you were right when you are fifty.

But your position gets more compromised in order to do that. First, you need to find a woman who is submissive enough to maintain her marriage. Second, you need to fight with brute force the jewery of the education of your child until he is grown enough to fight like you should, but you didn't. Third, it's your time and effort invested in fighting the globalist scum, wich i pretty much doubt it'll be plenty because you need to be a husband, father and worker.

I simply suggest that people would present a more aggresive fight if they don't have a child to worry about in the meantime, but they are not willing to fight or just cheer up the team, then i present no objection.

How do I un-redpill. I just want to be oblivious and happy.

No, its the ultimate blue-pill. Hedonism amd nihilism ending in extinction.

get a gun and charge the nearest mosque, suicide by cops.
World is a better place and your job is done.

that may be so, but I don't think it can be done in just one generation anyway, and if I font have kids, betacucks, Tyrone and Ahmed will, and that's really not helping me either
That being said, you shouldn't have children to further your agenda, raining them the right way (against degeneracy) is the best thing for everyone but (((them)))

>Implying I haven't had a shitload of chances to impregnate
Haha nice assuming user

How do you plan to do that when the Jews have their claws in the education system?

How anyone can rationally weigh up the pros and cons of having children, as opposed to doing that because it's what everyone does, or as a mere result of sex, and conclude that is the right thing to do is beyond me. Why would you want to bring new people into this hellish world?

In that case, we should have some coordination in order to make the next generations not a compendium of lone wolves, but a greased political and cultural machine.

>wanting a child to go through the same misery I'm experiencing
Nah, fuck it I'd rather suicide the race than prolong the misery. Eventually some random asteroid will kill all the kikes anyways.

No. It's objectively Anti-Nationalist, Anti-Race and Pro-Jew.

Not a single shred of evidence to even suggest that the kikes benefit from whites breeding, and everything to suggest the opposite.

MGTOWs and other sterile people are GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS without exception, doing the work of the Jews and feeling proud for it.

Thankfully Christian men (the only kind of men) will pick up the slack for them.

(((only if you're white))

Black pill is the best pill.

Jew

sounds like you're a coward, kill yourself and save us the trouble of having a pussy like you around.