Are Italians white? Picture is an actual Italian from Italy and not some (((Italian American)))

Are Italians white? Picture is an actual Italian from Italy and not some (((Italian American)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

genetically yes, by appereance not by a long shot lel, was there like 5 times (rome, milan, venice, san marino..) and aside from old cultural shit its like fucking middle east

Depends on the region they hail from. Southern Italians were enriched for centuries by Muslim arabs and the majority of the Americans of Italian descent hail from southern Italy.

Maybe northern Italians, the others great grandmas got fucked by niggers. (This would be the feral mob/guido type)

Only North Italians without Southern "Italian" ancestry at all

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

not white sorry
Italians aren't white

>t.Italian nigger

Yes but not Sicilians.
They're the niggers of Italy.

oh its the moors were subsaharan negroes meme again

If italians are white then so are pakis

Protip: italians are brown

who gives a shit she p[probably thinks she's a nigger

Holy shit, u got internet there isis, those italians look like the average mexican pretty disappointment

listen Abdul, I know Norway is cold, but shitposting won't warm it up. Now, make me a kebab I am bored with Eastern ham. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Sicily

ramsha looks like a qt

Those are paki chicks on my tinder, poverty ass faggot.

genetically, most of them are. The women are VERY attractive unlike disgusting middle eastern she-goats.

The italian americans behave like fucking non whites though. Irrational, loud, degenerate, every one of them race mixes with arabs, spics and niggers even though they hate the jew.

Not mudslime niggers, they got fucked mostly by greeks and ex Carthaginians. South italy was founded by em. Didn't help that Rome welcomed immigration from all over the empire.

She is. Im chatting her up these days

Um, you realise paki is kinda a racist word?

Nice cherry picking paki creep

we get a bunch of paki chicks here in nyc all of them are hairy, ugly, and shit brown. Stop raping your cousins idiot

Wtf, are u srsly?
I'm sicilian, from south italy and i'm white like milk...

not another of this threads

Twiggered

Don't mind them

Its only racist for uptight sorry ass cunts
You niggers have no idea about the qts that I hook up with here your shitty NY pakis were poverty in pakistan which is why they left. Keep your lower genetic trash we're happy with our quality women

Never trust pizza, mafia and mandolino... *sigh*

I can also post wikipedia articles en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

kek still larping? Nobody is hooking up with you, brown rice dick. All paki males i've seen are weak, beta nerds with obvious birth defects.

T. Lardass mcsausage fingers

>pakistan
>hooking up

stop LARPing loser you'd probably get stoned to death if you looked a woman in the eyes.

Being EUROPEAN is being white, you stupid cucks.

>this is what NEET virgin losers believe

Top kek faggots.

>premiere of fate of furious in my town

Gonna need some more pics of her before I can answer that, OP.

Africa begins at the Alps.

You saying this isn't white.

>be paki
>ancestors are half poo, half goat
>parents are first cousins
>be shit colored like a nigger, ugly as an arab, creepy like pajeet, and small dick like a chink
>only pus you'll ever see is your hairy retarded paki cousin in arranged marriage who might be just a goat in burka
>creep on girls and LARP on Sup Forums

lmaoing at your life