Gnostic Thread

Continued from For your enjoyment:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0

For your education:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas (for Spanish user)

Recommended books:

>The Gnostics by Andrew Phillip Smith
>Gnosticism and Other Vanished Christianities by Richard Valantasis
>The Gnostic Bible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH9_1Cvk7Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agnostic > Gnostic

The other thread had more than 400 replies. Tomorrow brother! Everyones tired!

Fair enough. I admit I just hate seeing good threads end. Good night, brother.

Biblical Christianity > Gnosticism

I do not deny that exoteric Christianity has many truths and values. I too strive for what is in your pic.

Lol, one hundred gnostic threads at a time.

>Gnostic thread
>Ankh

I sure do hope you're not considering Samael Aum Weor's eclectic New Age lunacy "Gnosticism".

Many people do, I was just warning about this kind of people in the other threads, because they hand out cursed items and stuff like that.

This^. Sleep well anons. Love and peace to all ^_^

Biblical Christianity = roman kike lies

Romans hunted down followers of christ for 300 years. I visited an ancient underground city in turkey where they hid from romans. there are lots of chapels carved in stone around the area and all the walls are painted over by romans. there was this one chapel where the painting was coming off the wall and I saw the original one which stayed hidden underneath for over a millennia. the symbolism was totally different from the paint-overs. this figure whom I thought was jesus didn't have a face. he had this weird symbol instead of a face but it was too damaged to see properly

roman catholic church = roman kike lies

not biblical christianity

biblical christianity consists of texts approvred by the church, all the other gnostic texts are rejected. for example gospel of thomas is redpilled af but it's not accepted

Exoteric Christianity is for the spiritually weak. Those not capable of grasping higher truths brought forth by Christ.

its not redpilled, it was written by kike occultists

esoteric "christianity" is for losers, the highest truth is christ and the bible he has given us

So basically your logic is as follows, correct?

>We live in an imperfect world
>God couldn't have made an imperfect world
>Therefore the God who created this world is imperfect and evil

That's the gist, yes?

Christ is above the bible, which was compiled by man. Christ is the liberation of the spirit. Spiritual enslavement is the worship of dead text.

divinely inspired

Haha, how convenient.

Have you read the bible? Have you read the gnostic bible?

>Have you read the bible?
Yes.
>gnostic bible
There is no such thing. Do you mean acanonical texts? Then yes.
Gnosis is a direct spiritual experience of the Logos and the Father, which is what Christ brought to Earth. This is not to befound through dogma or adherence to the exultations of worldly institutions.

I've read most of the esoteric texts known to men (texts I could read online or torrenting kek) from all over the world and they're all talking about the same thing, differing in detail. then there are those religious texts designed as control systems based on fear and seperation, believed by billions

truth fears no investigation swedecuck

you didnt answer my first question roach

the so called non canonical texts were written by various people at different times. romans thought they made sure to eradicate them all but early followers of christ hid the knowledge so texts were discovered after a long time

and yes I've read every major religion text

>divinely inspired

My book is divinely inspired, your text is made up

>The Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung wrote a short Gnostic treatise in 1916 called The Seven Sermons to the Dead, which called Abraxas the supreme power of being transcending both God and the Devil and unites all opposites into one Being.

This sounds like Freemason bullshit.

>This sounds like Freemason bullshit.

Precisely.

I missed the other thread

Something about Jordan Peterson being a Gnostic who has "secret knowledge"?

>This sounds like Freemason bullshit.
What do you mean by "bullshit"?

thats because it is, freemason are luciferian gnostics

>luciferian

What's this silly word you're throwing at us?

>jung
>freemason bullshit

jung is the last great shaman known to masses. his books should be mandatory for everyone to read in the world instead of parroting that coke addict freud's limited theories. most underrated figure in the last 1000 years, don't talk shit about him you filthy plebs

Proof that gnostics are atheists who want Orthodox/Catholics to leave the faith

>gnostics are atheists
No, we simply believe other things that happen to be true unlike what your book parrots.

Nah pedro go to eat some beans

Amen

Just ordered these. How many levels of gnosis will I be on when I read them?

depends on you, not the texts

You will know a little bit more and will be confused because the hand of the demiurge had its way with these doctrines too.

Seek within.

>How many levels of gnosis will I be on when I read them?

None, since you do not get Gnosis from reading books or talking about a whole lot.

You seem to know what you talk about.

why is that bitch standing in the fireplace?

>Christian gnosticism

Pre-abrahamic gnosticism is the true redpill.

inb4 Christfags flood in
>hurr muh desert theology
>muh heresy

I'm reading the old thread now, sorry if this was posted earlier.

Great John Lash interview about jews/archons/gnosticism in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=IH9_1Cvk7Cs

Huh. Who'da thunk I'd agree with a roach.