youtu.be/fboXaOSY9LY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhJ8tGTMs0
youtube.com/watch?v=LeKN3lg19ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No muslims on the list.

What's the difference between a chink and a gook?

why mulatto is not at the top? creative as fuck people

chink is chinese gook is everything else

At first he seems nonchalant about the list until he gets hands on. Then his inner/pol/ack kicks in and you can see him get excited over how fun it is. Cute desu.

chink = chinese

gook = originally japanese/korean and then expanded to vietnamese

lmao. I feel sorry for that black woman.

Watch her face at 3:05.

She seems to get legitimately offended at Daniel's comments.

Seriously watch her face, her expression drops.

Makes me feel bad for her.

Chink = Chinese
Gook = Originated from Korea (US in Korean War) it comes from the " gook" sound Koreans make in a lot of their language.
>Nips = Jap word for Japan is Nippon

Gook is used quite generally amongst most Asian races same with slopes, fish heads and power sockets.

It was a simpler time.

>eskimos
>top

Literally iceniggers.

Should be below Mexicans.

9/11 didn't happen yet at that time

Eskimos have done jack shit and thus deserve a lower spot. They haven't done anything bad yet nothing good.
Gays could be higher. They don't deserve to be that low, especially lower than niggers.
Kikes though, always at the bottom.

"guk" basically means nation or people, like Hanguk refers to Korean and Meeguk refers to American

"Gook" is a slang for Koreans that came about during the Korean war because Hanguk (sounds like hangook) means Korea in the Korean language. American GIs shortened it to "gook" and slang stuck. Hanguk means "country of the Han" in Korean.

Is this KKK dude serious?

>tfw you will never see stuff like this on free tv ever again

I was too young to get most of the jokes but I remember it airing on Saturday nights and anyone with a TV antenna could watch it.

If you didn't pick two get the fuck off Sup Forums

muslim is not a race

I guessed 'all of the above because 2 is too obvious.'

I suspected it wasn't two because it was so fucking obvious but I've probably just been here too long. They could have just said pop-physiologist and it would be enough to go on.

what the fuck is the kkk guy legit?

>KKK guy is probably a weeb right now
What chinese cartoons do you think he watches?

His name is Daniel Carver and he was actually a Klansman. That guy calls a spade a spade kek

Atleast im not a yahudi

idk man, i think the kkk guy was right. Kirkland has a jewish looking face. She may not be "jewish"... but i bet she has jewish ancestry.

Power Sockets???? Wat de fuk?

We whites didnt even know what Islam was back then.

Muslimes have since forced knowledge if their culture on us

>literally come home white man

Alluvem.

alhamdulillah

Daniel Carver is cute desu, I want to bully his manlet asshole with my racemixed cock.

Legend says it originated from Koreans saying to the US soliders "me gook" which means america. Kind of makes sense

I prefer the term, "zipperhead"

>Zipperhead: A racial slur coined by US soldiers during Korean War because if Asians were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if you unzipped them.

>that time when Daniel Carver was exactly right about the OJ Simpson trial.
youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI

>muslim is not a race

Unlike those gays

So true

Dudes pretty based, you can find him on facebook @daniel.carver.52 . Mostly he travels with his wife now. Wish he would pop in TV from time to time, but you can hardly do that type of things anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhJ8tGTMs0

What network did that air on? Jesus Christ, who would broadcast that?

it was a different time

No it wasn't. That was only the late 80s/early 90s.

Haha. I remember that video from years ago. That KKK guy is a shill. No way a guy who actually believes what he claims to, would go on that show. He'd know Stern was a Jew, wouldn't sit next to that fat black woman, and more. You people fall for cryptos way too easily. Just because they're White and say a few things about Jews or Niggers, it doesn't mean they're not LARPing.

Yeah people were against racism in the 90s, but TV broadcasters had more leeway in what they could or could not show, worst thing that happened were angry letters.
youtube.com/watch?v=LeKN3lg19ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4

Those aren't American.

They were still broadcasted in American television.

I doubt it. The second one isn't even in English.

>gooks lower than Chinks

If any, chinks should be third lowest

Second one was transmitted by galavision with hq in Miami Florida and it does include subtitles. Also to answer your previous question clearly, the skit presented by OP appears in the The Howard Stern Show, it was broadcasted by multiple networks, but it originated in channel 9 WORR. Both had pretty good ratings when they aired.

>transmitted by galavision with hq in Miami Florida
That is utterly disgusting.