Reminder that cuckoldry runs deep in Nordic blood

Reminder that cuckoldry runs deep in Nordic blood.

The Vikings called niggers "the blue men" because in their silly hurdy-gurdy language the words for "blue" and "black" were all fucked up. Some niggers even journeyed with the Vikings (taking easily to the Viking career options of pillager, raider, rapist and thug) and took Viking wives.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LittleSweAngel/status/831976246921814017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lies from a dead country.

Bullshit

Fucking turk rape baby

nords are so fucking weird

twitter.com/LittleSweAngel/status/831976246921814017

Completely unrelated to your shit thread; I watched that Vikings show. Utter garbage. Made it about 3 episodes in before I couldn't take anymore. Nigger-tier behavior the whole way through.

>Vikings were all rapists, murderers and raiders
>Nigger wuz vikangz too
>T-trust me goyim

Yeah, nah. Nice try rabbi

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

You're right OP but it was exactly like it is today. What would be modern North Africans traveled with vikings in their ships. Doing all the hard manual labor for little pay. They probably did fuck Viking women too. The ugly ones nobody wanted.

Not much has changed.

Vikings /=/ Scandinavians.

Viking was a profession, not a race or ethnicity.

Bullshit, they were farmers who started a crusade against a globalized christianized european world.

Ah yes.

I bet that's what Sup Forums truly believes.

Charlemagne prize is still given to EU leaders, so there's that.
He cut the trade route from pagan frisia to scandinavia, it was essentially a sanction/famine attempt by these elites.

whats the difference between niggers and Vikings? Vikings look good while nigging

>be viking
>go around slaughtering christians in their churchs with no regard
>come into contact with muslims
>literally put down your weapons in amazment

i know this is from vikings but it actually happened. nords are naturally prone to worshipping brown people

Charlemagne started a crusade against pagan saxons because muh jizzus

How does it feel that you aren't the same people that lived there earlier you turk rape baby?

For real? I would like to read more about that

not only saxons, frisians and scandinavians by large.
Redbad was the leader who managed to fend off him.

Halfdan the Black was African

t. cuck

Consider getting your historical information from sources other than fictional tallmudvisions shows in the future, faggot

18+

the top buildings are clearly superior though

looks sturdy and cozy

nah

Black can mean a state of mind, he was probably a sociopath/psychopath type person.

it actually happened though. its literally from an old nordic folk tale. the vikings were amazed by muslims

topkek white nationalists are fucking delusional

well they are making a hollywood film about Halfdan the Black and the actor for him is black

He got the nickname because his black hair

>they are making a hollyjew film
dropped
Nords are a specific subgroup of whites, don't try to bunch up all whites now to fit your agenda.
Probably.

please name this nordic tale or link it

>tfw they made heimdall black

Yeah it was sad when he was somehow the best character out of all those shitty movies.

"Halfdan grew up there, and soon became stout and
strong; and, by reason of his black hair, was called Halfdan the
Black."

>Reminder that cuckoldry runs deep in Nordic blood.
>Says the country that literally invented faggotry and normalized men fucking boys.

Jesus Christ. All these "men" larping as white women on twitter are the first to hang. Fucking disgusting

The words were correct, according to recent scholars. They got fucked up in later icelandic.

Yup, and organized in SOME kind of manner, not just unga bunga we nids dem huts n sheit yo aye wher we hol up wher we putin aye

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHEITT

The expression "blåneger" (blue nigger) is used to describe the really dark ones. So black, they look blue. We have a similar expression describing the same thing - blue-gum nigger.

Still waiting for the Martin Nigger King movie where a pale as shit ginger is the actor.

Can't be racist now since race does not matter eh ? :)

true

Checked,

Also can confirm. Another variant is Congo blå or in Burger: Congo Blue.

There's this one old historically accurate folktale about a cultured sandperson joining a band of snownigger savages. During his initial contact with them he was amazed how primitive, retarded and subhuman they are but eventually he joined them, seeing as how unlike snownigger borderline retarded apes, Arabs have evolved empathy and pity. Don't quite remember what happened next, I think he fought with them for a short while and then fucked all their wives. His name was Antonio Banderas from what I recall.

link or kill yourself faggot.

>vikings
>coming into contact with mudslimes

I'll take things that only viking fetishists believe for $500 thanks Alex

>a literally shitskin rapebaby calling someone else non white

really makes you think

There was some dumb article about them finding a muslim ring which somehow meant muslims married viking women. Since it was impossible that some viking sliced off some sandniggers hand and took his ring.

Patapouluscoglu...

Vikings visited byzantium, georgia and stuff. Also sailed all around the mediterraenean, visited americas and explored white sea region, there are mudslime populations on meds beaches where the contact could happen

thats a swedish ahmed

And spain, spain was conqured by muslims early 8th century

Burdum hurdum gurdum start learning turkish already, erdogan has full power now.

t. Germancuck

sorry mohammad.I don't speak arabic

Stop shitting up this once great board with these nigger-tier threads.

OP, as ever, is a faggot.

Too bad turk roaches infest italy now.

Should we comment then how Greece invented homosexuality and pedophelia?

>great board

It was only in few cities and it was in general looked down upon.

Should we comment how many times Bulgars have backstabbed other nations?

Most likely he had black hair. Referring to someone as 'black' means black hair in the Celtic languages anyway. Niggers are called 'blue men.' I think it's the same in the Nordic languages.

modern Greece is not a nation of homosexuals/pedophiles. can you say the same about modern Nordic countries and cuckoldry? :^)

Lmfao the nords liked to roam around and spent most of their time on the sea, you picked a temp dwelling as an example.

this

WE

It's actually a Kurd

Between 300-500 we were annexed by the holy kike roman empire. And christanised. And theyve run the show ever since.

Those nord houses were a thousand years ago, but the African ones are today

It was made/backed by the history channel, thats why its so shit.

is this a kurd too?

IIRC Erik the Red was referenced as such because of his fiery red mane and beard, not because he was an Apache.

Blak literally means poor. Or horse. Halfdanish

Plenty of languages had the same word for blue and black

Looks like Paris

Famous black Vikings include Harold Bluetooth, Harold Bluebeard, Harold Blackbeard, Halfdan the Black (mixed race, black dad white mum), Harold blood axe, Harold greycloak, Bluebeard, Blackbeard

Funny how they don't want you to know this

Lies, Go back to being poor and irrelevant you fucking turk rape baby.

shieet u b tellin me we wuz vikangz an shieeet?

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

He was fingolian you fool.

Read the actual source material for yourself. The amount of cuckolding in it is crazy. Odin himself gets cucked by his two brothers Vili and Ve, who creampie his wife while he's away.

Nearly every Hero like Sigurd dies and his wife remarries multiple times and has kids from at least 2 other men.

literal retards who can't be bothered reading about things and instead just make shit up and present it as facts. jeeeeeez

Speculation and imagination. I see very little fact in your statement.

>sweden
>white

lel

Its fun to see the the anglos are still mad about the whole viking thing.

>L-LOOK AT THESE I-IMMIGRANTS IN YOUR COUNTRY, THIS SOMEHOW PROVES YOU'RE NOT W-WHITE!!!11
thing about them is, no one considers them Swedish and they sure as hell don't assymilate into the Swedish society so they are and always will be outsiders

Greek turk rapebabies are in majority and are part of the Greek society.
You can cry all you wan't about how ebil de bikings were but Greece will never be white, ever again.

funny you do not provide proofs of your
nigger claims

Pour one out for my Frisian homies you fuckers.

you sound tilted ahmed.Did i hit a nerve? lel

>no one considers them swedish

Sorry m8, but Germanic countries are cucked to hell. Germans and Swedes DO consider these people Swedish, going to both countries redpilled me for life.

Greece has an actual natsoc party lmao, the mednigger meme isn't going to do much for you

stfu chang

>statepropaganda is somehow representive of the country
also, why do you have so much shit saved about sweden?
I think you're jealous because we are and always will be white.

>dies a hero
>cucked
Brits

>Lies from a dead country.
Fucking wicked sick

>Bullshit
>Fucking turk rape baby
Damn Scandinavia sticks together

>Germans and Swedes DO consider these people Swedish
Can't speak for Germans but any non-european """""""""""""""Swede"""""""""""""" is never considered Swedish but rather as an immigrant instead.

>going to both countries redpilled me for life
where did you go and for how long?

fuck you burger

That sounds like eight different ancient names for the same person

Don't make me do you know what.

>Germans and Swedes DO consider these people Swedish
Yeah but that doesn't make them Swedish.