Questions for Americans on this board

Questions for Americans on this board.
Why are do you call yourself "bear mode" when you're obese and hairy?

Why don't you wipe properly?

What's the point of having those guns when you're being out bred and 4% away from being minority?

And finally, why do all females crave big british cock?

>anglo infighting

leave it out. it's not even a slow Sup Forums day

Notice hugh grant doesn't look british or european? Looks like bollywod non state actor - gypsy, tramp or thief

>using movie actors as an illustration of "an average member of group X"
>anegdotal """"evidence"""

In reality an average white american and an average Bong are both propably equally obese, make comparable money and like similar things. They also propably have similar political views after decades of western progressivism in anglo countries.

Is lobotomy mandatory for a """degree""" in journalism?

Why are your teeth so bad?

What is your obsession with drinking leaf water?

Whats with the beady eyes?

Why did you guys just line up in red coats so you can be shot down like retards?

Why is British humor so unbearable?

>Americans
>Anglos
¡Dios mío!

>Why don't you wipe properly?
if you wipe youre not american

>1 post by this I.D

you think working with a speech coach to develop a british accent could land be some hot sluts?

>Why are your teeth so bad?
It adds character
>What is your obsession with drinking leaf water?
It tastes great
>Whats with the beady eyes?
All true anglo-saxons have beady anglo eyes
>Why did you guys just line up in red coats so you can be shot down like retards?
National masochism
>Why is British humor so unbearable?
Because it's quite often much too intelligent for common core ameritards.

Because they've never been to UK. British men on television shows look good and charming and all burgers do is watch TV. British mean in real life look like slavs though.

>Why don't you wipe properly?

because we know you guys are used to eating shit

underrated comment

The thing is, they fall for the British accent, but like, the classy one, they wouldn't bang the average bloke from Birmingham or some other shithole of a town. They believe Brits are smarter because of it, and have more class than the average American....

>Divide thread

Ameribro living in Kent. Married to a britbabe but I tell you the amount of easy female attention I get just for being American would make young single me want to come here and do what my Norwegian ancestors did.

Yes

>What is your obsession with drinking leaf water?

op