Why can't the west call conquest conquest? Why must it be called bullshit like freedom and civilization

Why can't the west call conquest conquest? Why must it be called bullshit like freedom and civilization.

This disconnect is why the left even exists.

Because it literally isn't conquest. Conquest is the complete destruction and subjugation of another nation through war and pillaging. What America does is topple regime leaders and plant new ones. Not because it's more efficient or even to our gain but because it's the only thing Western countries can do after the Hitler story, after post modernism and nihilism. WW2 put such a stigma on all out war, so many people suffered that it changed the ethics and morality of the west. We literally don't conquer anymore, because we won't. The west will become continually weak century after century under this philosophy.

Yes no one can go all rome on people now but still.

Replacing a leader with a friendly puppet who relies on the US to stay in power isn't conquest then what do you call it?

I conquered your mums butt hole and accidentally liberated the skin of a pea

>rebuilding the country you "conquer" while leaving the original population intact
>conquest

are you fucking retarded?

If some fantasy country (no real country can) replaced your leadership and rebuilt your country you wouldn't call it conquest of the US? Really?

but user, how will we get the oil rigs pumping 2 weeks from now, or the poppy fields up and blossoming next spring if the whole population is gone?

Did you receive a Marxist education on conquest? Conquest does not mean the 'slaughter' of the native populace. It means the complete subjugation of a populace to another culture or civilizations will. Most military geniuses realized that capturing an inferior or weaker civilization whole is more effective than ripping it apart and trying to rebuild it with the broken pieces.

Subtlety.

Not enough, people notice, and these fake words of freedom and shit start to ring hollow. Just call it what it is I reckon.

>capturing an inferior or weaker civilization

we don't do this, using captives as slaves for your war engine was something the nazis did, that's the last time any great war engine actually involved in conquest did this, the nazis...everyone else has been a meme at it

we don't do this user, i just told you that

>the poppy fields up and blossoming next spring if the whole population is gone?

don't be a dumb nigger

Conquest is only really conquest if it results in genocide or major cultural destruction.

And I'm pretty sure they're still alive and fucking goats and bacha bazi boys over there in sandland.

>complete subjugation
If it were complete subjugation then we'd have already assimilated them to western liberal norms and enforce our way of life on them. Pretty sure McDonald's doesn't exactly have a strong presence in Iraq or Afghanistan.

>leaving the original population intact
w e w
l
a
d

>conquest

for something to be conquest you must take something. we didn't take the oil.

how many Iraqi or Afghani women have we taken as war brides?

That's right, a big fat $NULLVALUE

>tfw picrelated would be farming the poppy fields if only we had the balls for genocide of inferior peoples

There developed a concept of international relations that basically made aggressive war unjust so all wars need to be justified as defensive action. There more recently developed the idea that democracies don't go to war with each other. George Bush and the neo conservatives took this idea and extended it to mean making the world safe for democracy. So now we're on a technically defensive mission to preserve and install democratic governments worldwide. The American people have never been sold a war on pragmatic ground always an ideological struggle. This time it's terrorism which is a very broad and easy to manipulate term

Simply rechanging the meaning of words.

>Tolerance = Apathy towards anything that differs from the norm sprinkled with compliance

>Racism = Critic of anything non-native even if it's valid.

The correct term is "punitive campaign", but we call it "nation-building". I don't believe there will ever be a more powerful piece of doublethink.

Our mistake was ever leaving any of the NA natives around. Take note future, nothing wrecks your social stability centuries later than leaving the folks you beat haunt your great grand kids with guilt stories.
Morality is subjective and an absurd idea to base your entire culture around,
always finish the job, don't make our mistake.

I wish we skip the bullshit and actually conquest, like legit. Who's going to stop US

The Aboriginal American population would never have been destroyed. They would have just gone North or South (and they did) after going West. So no matter what we'd be dealing with this social issue.

>territories that keep getting taken over by corrupt officials in the governments we install, the taliban and ISIS/ISIL
>under control

We fucked around in the desert for 14 years so that, on paper, guys like Rockefeller and Rothschilds could say that they own another country's currency.

Don't pretend we were there for any other reason than to buffer Israel's attempt at further expansion and to destroy a sovereign central bank.

Goy countries do the bidding of the kikes, even anglosphere ones.

Taking and holding a country is a massive use of resources, often not worth the effort. Especially if it is remote and disconnected from the mainland. Look at how many fags in Hawaii want to leave the Union, hell, look at how many people in Texas who want to leave the Union.

is that why every nation you brought muh democracy to is a failed state now?

If they were honest about it you would still have people signing up to get deployed to these shitholes.

Infact you would probably have more, Afghanistan/Iraq was the main and biggest recruitment drive for the British Army.

People just love deploying abroad and fucking sit up.

First the government forces go in and take control, then the private companies go in and profit like fuck, everyone profits unless you get hurt.

There will be an invasion of Syria all land held by ISIS in eastern Syria willbe taken,new Syria will be formed,isis will be annihilated the oilfeilds will burn

Subjugation doesn't just involve human slaves being brought to the mainland, it also involves shaping and conditioning the captured society to one's ideals and values.

And I agree, we don't really do this anymore. Yet, we do what is considered the worst part and somehow our morality permits that, but reconditioning the populace? Oh no, can't do that! That's biased and Eurocentric!

That's my point, the bullshit just creates disillusionment, Just say you are Rome reborn and get to it.

because intelligence work likes to create worls within worlds, or a stage show and veil if you will.
petrodollar>jew central banking>|division of enemies ussr ussa >population control|royal bloodlines

you all do realize were already living in the future and dont know the new rules.?

Dunno man, probably always been like this.

In the past we just said we were civilising the barnarians of the world.

Now we just have to say they are bad people and we are the good ones liberating them.

I just hope we go into Syria and the middle east again, i have a friend working as a welder out there on upwards of 15k a month.

But when the British empire said that it was just a fucking meme, everyone knew what it meant. People today believe the meme unironically.

west doing war in desert is about signals intelligence. thats how zog sells it to em

1950's cia, africa and china would like a word.
not worth it

gentrification, poverty, oppression.
ftfy

right your busy making americans forget pre industrial revolution america

america is the front man proxy

The British Empire wasn't Rome.

It co-opted the local leadership and worked through them to rule its territories. When Britain ruled India the majority of the British Empire officials were high caste Indians.

America was even more efficient than the British Empire. It didn't rule territories at all, it just made sure that the democratically elected government is favourable to its own goals and ends.

The real problem that America has right now is the infighting between Republicans and Democrats has spilled over to foreign policy. Americas foreign policy has become a way of scoring points on internals battles rather than for the benefit of the nation as a whole which cripples that policy.

Taxpayers pay for the war.
Gubment gets the spoils.
Talk about cucked

who decided americas foreign policy? not its founders. not its current citizens

just come out and say you want a american military bloodline dynasty. then kys

too much reliance on electronic warfare. as a millenial, future blowback worries me. i dont approve of old fucks boinking the system eyes wide shut

>conquest
>posts pic of middle east
>implying the governments of those countries
didn't sign contracts to build oil infrastructure
in their countries in turn making them rich and
solidifying the petrodollar.

really makes you think