Liberal School Teachers

This is a teacher at Sherman High School, in Seth, West Virginia. Her name is Cheryl Judy.

fack oaf underaged b&

>old hag of a teacher
>Ms.
Figures. Bet you her clothes are full of cat hair.

Teachers are generally degenerates. Why people trust their children with these cunts I'll never know.

A real man home schools his kids

So when she does this it's all fine, but when a teacher here tells his students about Masonic anglosaxons and shit it's suddenly evil Russian propaganda

You can't teach a kid socialization.
Nevertheless, a smart man chooses either homeschooling or a high-class school.

she looks pretty thicc. I would unironically stick my nose in the crack of her mom jeans and huff it like an abbo on an oil rig. bonus points if she has some big fat jewish titties that I can grab while I hum the Magic Schoolbus theme. Good lord Ms. Frizzle.

RARE

Submit photo to news
Submit photo to school board
She fired

People are trying to give it to the news but it hasn't picked up traction yet

ms. judy got a booty

>Judy
>Jude
hmmmmm

Yes you can. Take them to church.

A real man provides for his family so that his kids go to private school. faggot.

what the fuck is that

You about made me piss my pants with this one.

Homeschool + clubs. Sign them up for scouts, sports, etc. so they can socialize with other kids.

Sam Hyde has changed my life so much man, I cant stop thinking about him and I refresh HydeWars, MDE, MDE2, MDE3 and BombStrap 24/7 for new content. I could honestly take a bullet for Sam Hyde and the MDE crew.

thanks greatest ally you will have west papua soon enough

>taking pride in home schooling your child when your country can't afford public schooling
lmao

Not your personal army, faggot

Home school and then going into boy scouts and playing in some boys' sports team.
Way to make your boy GAY.

Any school teacher who is passionate about their job would know 100% it is extremely unethical to involve politics/religion in your curriculum (outside a rekigious/political class) its just not fuckin...ITS NOT WHAT YOURE THERE TO DO. Your political bias can in turn into what and who you teach to.
She may not support trump but that could also mean she spends less time teaching her white (male) students, or claims American history books "got it all wrong"
Its just not ethical.

yeah and then they get fucking molested