Leftist Snowflakes Block Road and Receive a Surprise From One Driver!

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ipfrKQUv8 - Leftist protesters block traffic as one driver decides he has had enough and drives through the protesters in nonchalant fashion. Viral video reuploaded after taken down by YouTube leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

civil-rights.lawyers.com/civil-liberties/the-right-to-gather-has-some-restrictions.html
aclu-or.org/content/your-right-protest
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Three faggot leftists jump on a car for a ride

like comment subscribe

I really fucking hate protesters. What right do they have to block traffic and ruin everyone's fucking day? People are just driving, going to work, going home, going shopping, whatever, and you're selfishly just fucking that up for something only a small group of people care about. And on top of that, the protesters are just pissing even more people off with this shit.

No one fucking knows if these psychos are going to start smashing their cars or drag them from their vehicle or some shit so rightfully they aren't going to take the risk.

Leftists are more used to helicopter rides than car rides, but running them over is still the most sensible thing to do.

It cracks me up to see these "empowered" retards believe they can block roads when they get casually BTFO by people driving Smart ForTwos.

Yes, that was an SUV, alright. Why should I take his statements serious when this moron can't even identify a car type? And why in the hell are they helping people cross a street when there are already electronic systems like traffic lights invented and in use? fucking idiot

white privilege is standing in the middle of the road trying to get me to stop and me hitting the brakes instead of the gas

You make an excellent point. If a crowd does that to me and my vehicle, I'm not getting dragged out. It's them, not me.

>he struck us and that's when we were up on the hood

He said earlier that three of them "tried to make sure he didn't run anyone else over", so he basically admitted that they jumped on his car, then when the question was posed directly to them he changed his answer to being on the hood due to being hit by him. I notice as well that his evidence is only still photos, which would look the same whether they jumped on a still car (or on a slow moving car) or if they were genuinely being carried due to being hit.

Oh, I dunno, maybe because it's part of the Bill of Rights? And without it, tyranny can and does go unchecked?

Once you take away the right to (peacefully) assemble you open up the door for a police state.

I'm sowwy you had trouble getting to work on time. So sad. Not that these protesters are anything but little bitches whining about NOT MY PRESIDENT (lol, news for you guys, he's definitely your President, and no amount of saying he isn't will make it not true).

But -- and I mean this sincerely -- you're really a lot worse.

Just keep it off the fucking road, jap. Stopping me from getting to work isn't helping your cause.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW MUH DESIGNATED PROTEST ZONES

People like you really don't need to think about politics. It's best just to listen to other people.

Just keep it off the fucking road, jap. Stopping me from getting to work isn't helping your cause.

People like you really don't need to think about politics. It's best just to listen to other people.

>this happened a year and a half ago

So some volunteers were helping people cross the street and some retard drove into them? So much for the tolerant right.

Wtf theres multiple of the same posf, anyone else see this?

It's very illegal to block public roads, dipshit.

This can hold up emergency vehicles and freight causing loss of life and economic damage.

No way, who would spam on Sup Forums?

What a nasty driver, he almost hit those poor children and women!

>Oh, I dunno, maybe because it's part of the Bill of Rights?

No it isn't.

Half the threads on Sup Forums are just automated convos generated off site. Every now and then the algorithm fucks up.

If I remember correctly that has happened.
Was there not a ambulance that got blocked who were in a rush to pick up someone that was dying or something?

They block traffic so maybe, just maybe you can feel what its like to be systematically and deliberately disadvantaged for once in your life.

Presuming we're talking US, no, it's not.

civil-rights.lawyers.com/civil-liberties/the-right-to-gather-has-some-restrictions.html

I like how you just start spouting nonsense when you know fucking nothing about it, rather than taking the 10 seconds needed to look it up. You're like a walking stereotype, the definition of a smug, ignorant American.

Oh, cool

>20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

Nice VPN. Care to share your provider?

It literally says in that link you posted that you don't have the right to assemble whenver or wherever you want... if it's, for example, blocking traffic.

Anybody got the guys full video? Hungarians are pretty based. They seem to have a hard on of hate for us though, don't know why desu.

[citation needed] Your reading comprehension skills are absolutely abysmal. Please consider a very utilitarian tactic to purify the gene pool.

日本語大丈夫?

>Additionally, just because people are protesting, they are not given free rein to break already existing laws. Simply walking on the highway, or any roadway outside of a crosswalk, is considered jaywalking, which is a crime. Furthermore, most jurisdictions also have laws regarding blocking or obstructing traffic.

Go fuck yourself you lefty gook. If the police says they don't want you protesting a street, they can AND will shut you down immediately.

>Blocking traffic is not legal and is not a new practice for protesters. When protesters block traffic, they are engaging in civil disobedience, a term coined by one of America's earliest freethinkers and intellectuals, Henry David Thoreau.

>"The law can restrict when you gather. Your group might have freedom of assembly, but law enforcement can prevent you from exercising that right in the wee hours of the morning when you're likely to wake others, or at rush hour when you might interfere with traffic flow. You must usually notify your local police department that you'll be gathering, in advance of the scheduled date."

But don't worry, bernie can still win.

wow who gives a fuck

that guy was right with many things

our laws allow for free movement

>If you endanger others while protesting, you can be arrested. A protest that blocks vehicular or pedestrian traffic is illegal without a permit.
aclu-or.org/content/your-right-protest
Stupid fucking Jap.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
the footage in that webm is from 05:00

Time to go to bed for Engrish teacher chan, desu

they should protest where it actually matters...like one of the mayor's 3 houses, city hall, etc. they won't though, because they are pussies.

Could you shoot them if you felt threatened?

this

Cheers laddie.

every time

Hey, a guy who did some research! Nice going.

Cops are the arbiters of law, and in the case of demonstrators, much becomes de facto legal simply by the unwillingness to enforce a law. You can find thousands of examples of this. It's illegal to exceed the speed limit but it's rarely punished unless it gets past a certan point. It's illegal to jaywalk generally but tickets are rare. There's an enormous amount of laws that are, in essence, not laws because they aren't enforced.

Glad you got to that part. That's the point. LE needs to actively interfere. That's when it becomes illegal.

Let them do this, hell if you really want it to stop, encourage it. This is exactly the type of shit that will destroy leftism.

Typical lefties. Walk onto highway, get hit by car, blame driver.

Agreed. Don't expect your protest zone to be a mobile safe space

>Glad you got to that part. That's the point. LE needs to actively interfere. That's when it becomes illegal.

That's not what it says. And anyway, saying "it's a right until the police tell me to stop" means that it's not a right.

Technically If I felt threatened by the presence of brighty coloured transgenders on the bonnet of my car could I get away with stepping on the gas and hard braking in order to get them off?

Funny how they don't realize that through their open for every Nigger politics, they have normalized violence. Who cares if two nigger lover got their head smashed with stonesor run over by cars provoking it, when at the same time a muzzie drives through a crowd or rapes a granny in broad daylight. Guess the time to help them reach perfection in self denial has come.

That's my interpretation of it, but you're welcome to provide a counter-argument.

The right to assemble is still part of the 1st amendment. It becomes a bit blurry as to how to gauge the balance between liberty of a group to assemble and the ability of another group to drive on a street. A law that is not enforced fails to be a law except in the strictest sense of the word.

Also keep in mind many large demonstrations are applying for permits ahead of time.

fuck this. If you wanna protest then do it off the side of the fucking road. Going on the road is just asking for a god damn accident to happen. What if an emergency vehicle needs to get through? They can't and someone is gonna die or be hurt as a result.

What an idiotic argument. It's not illegal because the police haven't stopped them yet? Is the illegality essentially the same whether the police are preparing to intervene, are unable to do so, or are indifferent? Transgressions of laws that are generally enforced and have a precedence for being enforced will hold in court whether the charges are pursued or not. The police are irrelevant.

They don't like cucks, Sadiq. Same reason they don't like us.

You have the right to assemble in general. But you don't have the right to assemble wherever and whenever you want.
Like you said: For certain public venues, you need a permit. You need to tell the police what you plan to do so that they can tell you if it's ok or not.

You have the right to assemble, but you don't have the right to block traffic while doing it.

I don't give a shit if you have the right to to assemble, assemble at another area where you're not denying people the right of free travel.

Okay then if I declare that I want to assemble on the opposite side of the protest line and they stop me they are restricting my rights correct? So if that's true then what authority do they have to block me from protesting.

You're blatantly wrong. I thought you people felt shame, stop posting.

I love the trance track he's playing

Again, I'd argue it's de facto legal except in extreme situations because it's just not enforced. Much like breaking the speed limit is legal except when it's extreme. It's a matter of degree. Yes, it's illegal to go 1MPH over the speed limit, but in practice this is rarely if ever enforced.

8 r8ed b8
(now kys)

Not just Sup Forums kek, one of those shitty articles a while back showed that we are the target of the majority of their jokes for some reason.

I don't think you have the right to assemble wherever is legal or de facto legal. You have to get there first. Can you get through the crowd? Great, enjoy your protest march.

>breaking the speed limit is legal except when it's extreme.
pretty sure it's not "legal", you're just pardoned or the law is not enforced due to the circumstance.

Just because no one is around to enforce a law does not make it "legal", holy fucking shit.

you got btfo just stop posting

Funny, cos we don't think or care about them at all...

It was bigger than a kei car, so therefore it was an evil gas guzzling SUV that hurts the environment. Only the bourgeoisie drive these miscarriages of the distribution of wealth.

Those quadro quads

"Legal" with quote marks around it is exactly what it is, though.

Jesus wept dude. You have brought shame upon your ancestors with your shitty posting. You know what to do.

fuck you americans are annoying cunts

His laughs and curses still sound fresh in my ears though

Going away, not toward. Much better instincts than hood-hippie and random squirrels.

4x4 checked

Soft protesting. You think they want to protest or march where there's armed guards?

You think they'll blockade a police HQ to protest police brutality? That's not how Soft Protesting works!

I'm just trying to get to another area to protest, im not trying to protest where they are. There restricting my ablity to move and protest by blocking me. They aren't occuping the place I want to protest in they're blocking me from protesting there.

I'm not sure there's any law against that.

If everything is set against left wing rich white college students they would be better off at the airport on there way to peace and tolerance land (Sweden).

Because they don't have a right to block me. It's my right to go and protest wherever I want correct. They can't stop me, or that invalidates the logical reasoning as to why they can protest anywhere. Even if my protest is going to work because I'm protesting against communism or some shit.

The question we should be arguing is when does someone else's rights infringe on my own rights.

Run through these f@ggitz!

>Because they don't have a right to block me

but everyone in this thread is forgetting that the "every kid gets a trophy" generation no longer thinks "bad" rules apply. I read an article the other day in some main stream site where the writer referred to "peacefully blocking traffic" as if that were totally OK if you were pissed off about something.

Similar to punching nazis. They seem to think that's no longer assault (or battery, whichever it is).

>we had to jump on the hood to protect ourselves

Amendment # 28 to the Retard Constitution article (a), sponsored by Pepsi:

§ Just block the road senpai.

No, it's not your right to go and protest wherever you want.

only thing he did wrong was not killing any of them

Its "your rights end when my feelings begin" this reasioning is disgusting. Oh we can punch nazis because they make others feel scared, but hey nazis can't punch black people because they make them scared. It's broken.

Then they have no right to protest on the street.

This cunt makes me look like the worlds biggest Chad, and I'm just a manlet army fag who can't procure anything more then a slut.

>going 5 mph so he doesnt kill them
>They jump on his hood instead of stepping to the side and attempt to block his sight and scare him to stop

Nah, fuck road blocking faggots.

It is in fact if nobody stops them from doing it. Whether or not there's a law against it

>mfw these are the people that the left is protecting and embracing

what do they really expect to gain from blocking the road? they aren't raising awareness, other than pissing people off and siding against them when they get home and find out who the assholes in the road were.

You can hear the low testosterone in his voice

>be lefty
>block road
Why the fuck do they always do this?

It gives them a sense of power and righteousness.

leftist getting cucked at every turn now best timeline

>>we had to jump on the hood to protect ourselves

they ARE from the Prometheus School of Accident Avoidance

that fucking face

he looks like he's dying inside but just accepting it as he sits there

>You can hear the low testosterone in his voice

Can you imagine his voice if the starbucks girl gets his caramel vanilla mochachino wrong?