Polan should send mariusz pudzianowski to conquer germany!

Good things are :
1.germany will be ruled by a country that is over 90% white and based as fuk
2. marius can then destroy the shitskins even though the german women will cry out for the loss of their lovers.
3. marius is a bad ass

Bad things:
1 germany has to feel bad for whenever they easily conquered poland back in 1939 because one polish man just conquered their whole country.

yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html
nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/bodybuilder-matt-kroczaleski-transgender-article-1.2309116
advocate.com/transgender/2015/07/28/world-record-bodybuilder-comes-out-trans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poland' sry for misspell

He sure ate a lot of Podwawelska.

yay or nay??

we probably will soon have invented cyborgs that are much stronger then this ape

name one german man stronger than marius, go ahead use google and the rest of the internet at your full pleasure i'll be waiting

yay or nay?

>ywn be Mariusz and breed German women with your virile seed as they enthusiastically spread their legs for you

Feels bad man

He should have some decent haircut and grow a beard to not look like proto slav

>to not look like proto slav

is a slav

What a fucking tank

What happend? Why I see Pudzian posted everywhere?

poland has subconsciously become better than germekistan

One bullet in his head and he's done

He said that if the calais bandits will keep attacking his transports he will "teach them how to assimilate".
This triggered leftists who tried to sue him for "hate crime". But he offended only the bandits, not the rapefugees in general so they can't do anything.

>90% white
Try 99%

Life comes at you fast

He also responded to "france has to learn how to live with terrorism" which has been said by french pm with "its like I would shit in the middle of the house and say that whole family has to live with the smell from now on"

I love this guy

> poland conquering anything

that's a good one

It's official. marius is the official cuckslayer that should be sent to liberate germany from that faggot bitch merkel, who was disgraced by trump when he refused to shake her hand

>tfw polish c̶a̶v̶a̶l̶r̶y̶ bodybuilder charges german tanks

He lost a lot of muscles since switching to MMA

>tfw you cover geman tanks in pig blood day before battle so now they are haram and crews wont drive them to battle.

>D I C C

uhhhhhhh

He could wash a big British toilet.

they are the only unconqured part of europe right now. notice how there is no meme that includes stanin the world poland? like there is for germany example germekistan

Are you forgetting about based Dinko ?

i would let him fuck me

what is dinko

>see post
> see flag
no surprise

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html

Isn't that a crossdressing faggot?

no he is the man that is going to save germekistan, btw name one german man stronger than him. go ahead use the internet, use google, you have all the time in the world. i will wait

>flag
Sven, you sure you'd have sex with a white man?

I could've sworn i've seen him in drag on here before.
>name one german man stronger than him
Probably the random guy in the next gym?

is this a muslim trying to troll me???
try harder ahkmed. this is marius, he is the guy who won the most world strongest man titles, so how the fuck could some german man in some gym be stronger than marius??.
if i ever visit germekistan i will find you and slap you

>I could've sworn i've seen him in drag on here before.
Wrong person. nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/bodybuilder-matt-kroczaleski-transgender-article-1.2309116
advocate.com/transgender/2015/07/28/world-record-bodybuilder-comes-out-trans

> won

You know these things are about participation right? If you don't turn up, you don't win so a scrawny noob can win everytime and still not be the strongest

are u mad that poles are immigrating to ur country? is that why u hate marius

Not a brit and Poles are super welcome, so you couldn't be more wrong

My bad. They all look the same and have those weird szcrzsciski names.
>muh weightlifting
How is that useful in any fucking way? It still only takes a single bullet to the skull to end him.
Make your own achievements you can boast about, lardboy.

then name one time a scrawny man won the worlds strongest man competetion because no one 'showed up'

still didnt answer me if you are muslim or not, your flag signifies you are from germekistan, so for all i know you are mad at me because i'm an american and u hate the west