People are unironically mourning a nigger

>people are unironically mourning a nigger
what the fuck happend to you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black man !=nigger

wow, that edge is sharp. well done

Dude is a darker version of my dad. Could have easily been him, and not nigger-version-of-dad.

Shoo shoo back to Stormfront you r_TD shill

>It's a CNN creates threads to make Sup Forums look bad episode

Old Sup Forums would feel sympathy for him

Nu-Sup Forums would of course feel sympathy for him because LE BASED BLACK MAN CIVIC NATIONALISM LOL

People who hate nu-Sup Forums now think Sup Forums is now moralfag central due to nu-Sup Forums and that old Sup Forums totally wouldn't feel bad for him.

STFU not all black people are niggers only millennials the older. Generation where redpilled fought in wars and where lazy selfish scum

He's just some dead guy. It's weird seeing old people shot in the face though.

t. (((CIA))) shill

BASED black people are not problem. I wouldn't mind a BASED blacks living in my country, its just evil blacks that are the problem!!!

MS here, i have a PhD in niggers

old black people are cool as shit. niggers you think of die in their 40s from either black on black or heart disease from racist food. blacks that have lived past 55 knew better, and good for them.

He was a based centipede and probably a MAGA patriot, you fucking bigot! You're probably a f*cking democrat with how racist you are!

totally

This. Literally hit it right on the mark.

>Sup Forums is one person
People here have different views and ideologies, stop trying to fit in, you prolapsed cum funnel.

The good thing is this one looked harmless and he was shot by real deal nigger and people throw shit on BLM even more

>dead black guy, blacks are even more hated
It's win/win situation

While many statistics show that blacks are inferior as a people/race, that doesn't mean every individual is bad.

This understanding is what seperates the retard neonazis from the smart autist nazis. From all that I've read this old man seemed like a good citizen, not a degenerate thug.

Hate the people. not the person.

This. Democrats are the real racists. Based Black man!

He was the victim of an unprovoked random murder

>hurr durr hiz a nigger

So edgy

Yes they do, go back to tumblr

Exactly this. this nignog came home from an Easter dinner with his family. He literally dindu nuffin. Poor guy.

His skin color has nothing to do with it, no need to go full cuck. Of course he wouldn't have gotten shot on Easter if he was around whites :^)

Sup Forums isn't retarded, they can discern a black man and a nigger.

This guy right here.

>BASED black people are not problem. I wouldn't mind a BASED blacks living in my wifes pussy, its just evil blacks that are the problem!!

Ftfy

He was rare dude. A black father who visited his children on easter.

Because it could have been literally anyone, he just picked someone at random.

the vast majority of people are crying over him ive barely seen anybody do otherwise

Sup Forums only hates (((them))) in reality

Who's that?
>Black man !=nigger
lmao

post fucking link

He was a based Black man like the epic Sup Forumsros on HWNDU and Reddit! He was so friggin based! Lol! Haters and racists to the left!

grampa literally dindu nothing wrong

never change Sup Forums, ... never change.
gas the kikes!
racewar now!
day of the rope when?

Some old nog that got shot

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

>camouflage ohio state hat
>plaid collared shirt
>glasses
>black man in cleveland that survived to old age
no he was probably based as fuck

RIP old black dude. Hopefully Cleveland finds where its police are hiding and gives the actual nigger a painful bloody end.

Your point? Not everybody is a hillbilly that chimps out at the sight of a nigger while laughing at niggers for chimping out. Dude literally did nothing wrong, could as well have been a white guy.

Poor bloke is a black man, not a nigger.

oh will you just fuck off with your generalizations you mother cucker. Black or not, anyone even, Sup Forums can sympathize that it sucks that he was killed for absolutely no good reason because the nigger can't get a date.

>B-But Sup Forums are irrationally racist.
Yeah we obscenities, your point?

Exactly.

>he died on the JOY LANE

I guess he didn't enjoy JOY LANE very much

>what thge fuck happend to you Sup Forums
Pic related happened. Sup Forums's flooded with politically correct pseudo-conservatives.

Ding a fucking ding, right on the mark. Stormfags invaded us first and now think they can tell newfags to go back from where they came.

No, Joy Lane is a person, the murderers ex-wife.

all the angsty 14 year olds and straight up betas from reddit are trying to shill us atm for some unknown reason

There is no difference, only people from r/the_donald with their million "look at this BLACK MAN in a MAGA HAT" threads glorify niggers.4

I hate to use the line but in this case if they kill him he wins. It would be much better to send him into a solitary environment in jail.

>Sup Forums unironically falling for the muh based black man psyops

fuck off nazi cosplayer

>americunts opinion

Hi Newfriend, I'm almost certain you weren't here for Dorner, or Thomas Sewell threads. You are trying a little too hard friend.

>Old Sup Forums would feel sympathy for him

Yes, but would Sup Forums have spend an entire day flooding the board with threads about this guy? Innocent people die all of the time yet no one seems to care when gangster niggers gun down innocent people daily. That shit happens all of the fucking time and the world goes on. But Sup Forums sees a live-steam of a black guy shooting another black guy and all of a sudden every faggots here think we have some moral obligation to track down some random dindu. Innocent bystanders die daily and that sucks, but why should a random murder be the focal point of an international political board? Why is this such a big fucking deal? Even the normalfags on Faceberg have forgotten about it already.

Well, this is one of a few cases where the nigger genuinely dindu nuffin.

>LE BASED BLACK MAN WITH A HAT
One can feel sympathy for the guy and still understand that he should not be in America in the first place

>Little Swedish girl gets run over by vile jihadist
>poor doggo :( :( :(
>Nigger gets niggered by a nigger
>PRESS F NONSTOP SPAM THREADS POOR BASED BLACK GUY. etc

Boo fucking hoo, nu/pol/ loves to mourn niggers over their own children. Fuck you plebbit faggots, I hate you with every ounce of my body and I genuinely hope you get culturally enriched. The disproportionate amount of sympathy a nigger is getting over Ebba makes me realize just how cucked you plebbit faggots are.

I hope a nigger "blesses" you with a Colin Kaepernick for grandchild.

that's retarded and not at all indicative of how Sup Forums and /news/ was at the beginning you fucking ingrate.

>Board was originally NatSoc in that pic
>Not Paulbot

thanks m8

Gas em all.

Dorner was 2013. Next.

Killer's still on the loose, you know?

Every dead nigger is a good nigger. Prove me wrong, Protip: You can't.

We liberal now

>pulls up behind you in his Trabant (not the Chaika kind)
>walks out with valaška in hand
>tells you "prosim ta, povedz Eliška Přemyšlová!"

What would you do?

Are you implying that the video is fake? Like a fucking idiot?

actually it might be the sharia blue shills in the guise of reddit fegs in the guise of Sup Forumsacks.

at what point do you just kill yourself, how many more llayers (ogre) will it take from them to have a complete mental collapse? hopefully 1

Achmed please, you need your abeds

It's a current event/popular topic going on. Besides, Sup Forums isn't as flooded as when it happened. When Trump decided to bomb the airbase in Syria the board was filled to the brim with threads almost 100% pertaining to that event.

>trying to be edgy and failing so hard
Have an upboat for making me laugh.

If you actually think just because he was an old man or niggers are based you are supreme cuck and shouldn't procreate

Yes, an old nigger killed by a nigger.

Sorry but killing in cold blood to a random passerby seems to be quite wrong I don't know why.

That shit was fucked up, dude.
The craziest part is that was the video, or the perspective, we never see in shootings that we "needed" to see.
Whenever someone goes on a shooting spree, we never really saw the innocent "hey man wtf are you doing" guy.
This is some more deep state chess getting played here.

Let the police do their job then. They guy seems like a moron and has probably an heroed by now. I'm hoping that everyone is obsessing about this guy because it's a slow news day around the world. This board shouldn't be 50% old black guy and 50% Trump circlejerk.

Inb4 LE RARE LE RARE HAHAHA PRAISE LE KEKE LE RARE XDD over a fucking Proxy flag, that isn't even rare if you've been around longer than a fucking year.

D.R. Congo, I'm CIA.

Fuck.

>rare flag

Fuck, the Congo has internet? Is it 300 baud with smoke signals?

>shoot to kill

Don't you have a sheep to fuck, Jano?

Also, I'm drunk off of the fermented Jew so I am typing like a retard, but hopefully my point is pertinent and makes sense.

>I say Sup Forums thinking a nigger is based whatsoever is bullshit and a psyop

>>Are you saying this video is fake?

Do you even have a functioning brain?

hello nu/pol/

>t. oldfag, respect me

It is a rare flag though, I've seen it probably 2-3 times only in the last year.

>Czechuck shoots me
>will get buttraped in prison for the rest of his life because this is how Czechcuckia treats you defending yourself with a gun

fuck off nu/pol/ larper

This. A BASED black man fucks my daughter and I'm okay with it

This is incredible, wow!

No fuck you nigger. It's not rare, it's also a proxy flag. Lurk the fuck more.

About damn time someone gets it right

I actually would be, no ironies :^)

He was 74 fucking years old, retired foundry worker. Sdfu he contributed more to this country then you.

>t. still oldfag, you must respect my time
It is rare. It doesn't occur often.

>t. actual oldfag

Ikr

>Be Sup Forums
>Niggers aren't human
>Wise nigger gets shot by another nigger
>Your average day in Ohio
>Sup Forums is on Suicide Watch

i'm only for it if they put him in jail for a few years and let him know that he'll be tortured to death at the end. unfortunately we are civilized and have no true punishments anymore except for that period of time when you trick kids into thinking life is something greater than it really is and then over time they get to see the cracks more and more until it reveals the nightmare world we actually live in.

have a good day at school.

Let's be honest, you won't be having offspring

Have you seen this flag how many times?

Already do

>wot hopend 2 muh edgie pol?? y moarn nigerz end not tolk abot wot i liyk?
>pol u chyangd
>how dair yew hav a difurent opinyon

I ain't saying black people aren't niggers, that they are, or that I'm not a shill being supported by (((them))), all I'm saying is fuck you. Free speech means you aren't the sole voice here. Go back to whatever autistic, nigger hating echochamber you came from, goy.

Fuck niggers and if you're down with niggers then fuck you too.