Why are you still christian and not accepting refugees?

Why are you still christian and not accepting refugees?

there is not a single "christian" or "refugee" in the entire EU. So "accepting" part is another lulzboat joke on your expense. Very similar to CIA lemon party gestapo squealing "support out troops" after 9/11. And most of americans had to be a supporter of their troops.

Praise Yahweh and open your borders

Look he even won a prize for being a good pope.

because that faggot you so call 'the pope' is a whore from babylon.

I'm a Protestestant, a real christian.

protestants are not christians. they are similar to opposite day religion aka atheism. some sort of "activists". Just pure evil.

Catholics aren't Christian

God himself told the faithful to destroy the Midians (Arab gibmedats who made themselves a nuisance), I suggest you read what God said about these kind of freeloaders, it's in Kings, and Judges too.
FWIW, the Pope is a pedo and Rome is condemned in Revelations.

Chapter 17. The Christians are refused Polycarp's body

But when the adversary of the race of the righteous, the envious, malicious, and wicked one, perceived the impressive nature of his martyrdom, and [considered] the blameless life he had led from the beginning, and how he was now crowned with the wreath of immortality, having beyond dispute received his reward, he did his utmost that not the least memorial of him should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this, and to become possessors of his holy flesh. For this end he suggested it to Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to go and entreat the governor not to give up his body to be buried, lest, said he, forsaking Him that was crucified, they begin to worship this one. This he said at the suggestion and urgent persuasion of the Jews, who also watched us, as we sought to take him out of the fire, being ignorant of this, that it is neither possible for us ever to forsake Christ, who suffered for the salvation of such as shall be saved throughout the whole world (the blameless one for sinners ), nor to worship any other. For Him indeed, as being the Son of God, we adore; but the martyrs, as disciples and followers of the Lord, we worthily love on account of their extraordinary affection towards their own King and Master, of whom may we also be made companions and fellow disciples!

Protestants explain

I'm Orthodox. I don't answer to the self-proclaimed descendents of pissed Pete.

Roman Catholics have been fighting for nationalism for 2,000 years. Nice try hopping on the anti-Christian bandwagon with your newfound political views. Yes, there are poor Popes. But the majority of Catholics (i.e. Adolf Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, etc.) have been against Muslim immigration (Crusades, anyone?), Jewish influence, and for racial reality... Fuck off Finnland, you flat-nosed mongoloid blonde weirdos what even area you commies

A, I'm not a Catholicuck. B, heaven helps those who help themselves, give a man a fish and feed him for a day, etc. etc.

1. Just because a Pope said so, not a single Catholic has to follow his word, as it was just a suggestion and not an order

2. In 2000 years, some Popes are bound to be bad. There were bad popes before and there will be bad popes in the future

3. Due to extremely tough Canon laws and dogmas, this Pope can't change anything but say sweet words.

4. Fuck off fedora faggot.

>malaysians
>white

Catholics aren't Christian

>"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? t. Matthew 7:3

Open up the vatican to refugees first then I'll think about it

Explain why the early christians commit idolatry

Meanwhile sola Fide refuted by irenaeus

I was raised a protestant, became an agnostic through school and looked into other beliefs like buddhism, but still like christian values most, though jesus never wanted his teachings to get to nonjews.
Anyway over the thousands of years, christianity mingled very strongly with the other beliefs of europe, thats why we still have easter with bunnys, wodensday and freyday.

I would like to get back into church, but there are 3 factors that turn me off:

1 Protestants at least are open to nonchristians and pro refugees and help and nurture them where they can. I fucking hate it. Don't know about catholics.

2 Its fucking boring in church.

3 Protestants are into womens rights far too much. Most catholics I know are kind of fucked up though, but at least they know whats right and wrong and women know their place.

So what do you say? Can i be a right wing protestant and give money to them, or do i have to suck refugee cock simultaneously? What about catholics, is it more right wing and nationalistic? I would gladly help a system that cleanses europe of the filth.

Also I heard the rothschild are the bankers of the catholic church.

Catholics aren't Christian.

>Catholics
>Somehow an authority for all Christian

That's not how it works, you fucking heretic.

"Protestants" were around before Rome rebranded it for with its pagan touch. Catholicism is Roman religion, it isn't Christian.

Same with these guys

Chapter 17. The Christians are refused Polycarp's body

But when the adversary of the race of the righteous, the envious, malicious, and wicked one, perceived the impressive nature of his martyrdom, and [considered] the blameless life he had led from the beginning, and how he was now crowned with the wreath of immortality, having beyond dispute received his reward, he did his utmost that not the least memorial of him should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this, and to become possessors of his holy flesh. For this end he suggested it to Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to go and entreat the governor not to give up his body to be buried, lest, said he, forsaking Him that was crucified, they begin to worship this one. This he said at the suggestion and urgent persuasion of the Jews, who also watched us, as we sought to take him out of the fire, being ignorant of this, that it is neither possible for us ever to forsake Christ, who suffered for the salvation of such as shall be saved throughout the whole world (the blameless one for sinners ), nor to worship any other. For Him indeed, as being the Son of God, we adore; but the martyrs, as disciples and followers of the Lord, we worthily love on account of their extraordinary affection towards their own King and Master, of whom may we also be made companions and fellow disciples!

Explain this

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Quoting a book that isn't the bible...I don't care.

>every pope has called against communism
>every pope has defended christians against muslims
>suddenly ONE POPE starts shouting sjw bullshit and not saying a fucking word about the poor coptic christians killed in terrorist attacks this Easter

BENEDICT RETURN PLEASE

Explain how some text that isn't the bible is related in any way to Christianity.

nah. it doesn't work like that. if it's a religion it's not the religion. So once something sacred gets defined consider it as genie stuffed in a bottle - it's a burning bush book called pet scape goat - if you try to extinguish - you will find yourself splattering stirred shit martini on yourself and everyone around you.

>Why are you still christian and not accepting refugees?

Because I do not need to go to church to express my christian belief. The Pope is not Gods voice on earth so I do not need to listen to anything he says.

>christians exist before ROME
>no evidence

>I hate the early Christians

Holy shit I can't fucking stand Francis. And to top that, he is argentinian. He is a whole meme.
Most catholics I know hate him.

>irenaeus
Which books of the bible did he write again?

>I hate the early christians

Remove Saracens

Because the bible teaches us to cast out those who do not inherit our morals

Fuck muslim morals

Argentina *

You only wished he was from Babylon

LOL you call morals? They don't even have any

The majority of "refugees" are not Christian.

Taking in refugees is stupid.

"refugees"

Sorry, I'm Orthodox Christian, the pope has no credibility

Ya, that's what happens when you bomb the ever living shit out of entire regions killing millions of innocent civilians along side an enduring and encompassing policy of deliberate destabilization from economics to murdering foreign government officials and then installing your own radicals.

Europe will have tens of millions more refugees as the wests policy of carpet bombing and deliberate destabilization expands under a kike puppet and neo-con Trump administration.

>Protestants at least are open to nonchristians and pro refugees and help and nurture them where they can. I fucking hate it. Don't know about catholics.

Well, seems like Orthodoxy it is, then.

>Church is boring
I wish I was a child again.

Refugees should go back to their shithole countries and reform them, instead of coming to better run countries and accepting welfare.
Anyway they appear to be mainly young men, with all the problems that group brings.

Nice try ISIS. We'd rather keep bombing you and and not take more shitskins in. We're not taking any refugees, thank you very much.

A dishonor of the prize to be quite honest.

Europe will certainly continue to be flooded with refugees. There is no question of that nor whether they will eventually migrate into your country legally or not.

Well here in Finland Orthodox are pro refugees. I would say every sect of judaism is pro refugee here.

You're a poof m8. Got told us to expel Midians from our midst, and that order still stands, did you see an order to stand down issued from God recently? Fuck your shite-eating pedo popes.

I'll kill this fucking sandnigger.

My Christian charity only extends to white right wingers.

Kind of like how Christ saw fit to only deliver His message to the lost sheep of Israel

""refugees""
slay the mudslimes

Lol

>Prostistant
>Christian

Pick one.

Catholics are the only true form of Christianity.

>Catholics are the only true form of Christianity

>though jesus never wanted his teachings to get to nonjews

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Because what he says about refugees is his opinion and not doctrine, ergo we are not obligated to follow it, ergo fuck sandniggers they can all drown in the sea for what I care. Less mussies in this world is always good news.

Because i want a real pope
Crusades 2.0 when