Ready for impeachment Drumpftards?

Ready for impeachment Drumpftards?
He will die in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RBReich/status/849310503457443840
standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ryJdNaEovlI
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/844915188025446400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats cookin shlomo

twitter.com/RBReich/status/849310503457443840

>Louise Mensch
IT WAS RUSSIANS WHO BEAT A BUNCH OF ANTIFA LOSERS IN BERKELEY, RUSSIANS I TELL YOU

>Sold out to neocons
>Where all fucked anyway
Fuck it impeach him IDC anymore

Lol I love Mensch posting. Have a whole collection of her paranoid twitter ramblings.

Where was this video during the electio- Oh wait that is already proof how there is none.

Nice to see meathead's still in character after all these years

Why cant these cunts drop it? He isn't gonna get impeached unless he does something worthy of it, if anything it's stupid because all this crying wolf might work against them if there is a reason to remove him

Louise Mensch is literally insane.

> Mensch has said that she "absolutely believes" and has evidence that Vladimir Putin had Andrew Breitbart murdered to make room for Steve Bannon at Breitbart.[62][63] She has stated that the 2017 Istanbul nightclub shooting was a Russian false flag operation, with Russia posing as ISIL;[59] that "Bannon and his team" were behind bomb threats to Jewish community centres; and that Russian intelligence planted Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop

Because they are in a state of complete hysteria

Good. He's a backstabbing Kike lover.

He was good for shifting the window. Now he can go. Better if he does.

She's banned three of my twitter accounts. I wasn't even being rude to her or anything I just asked questions about where the evidence is.

>defending BLM

Murdoch has a lot to answer for.

if

It's over, trump's finished!!!! Kys shillfag

>Rob Reiner

Literally never heard of him outside the south park episodes

Wow it's almost like this lady is trying to construct a narrative without any concrete evidence or proof, really made my sputnik go beep beep

It gets crazier.

>Louise Mensch is diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which made her realise she was "self medicating" with wine for stress, and she has now almost completely given up alcohol.[82] She also commented that taking hard drugs in the 1990s "messed with [her] brain and had long-term mental health effects."[83][84]

judging by this shit, she has nothing

I still can't understand how she thinks she's a conservative. Typical brit Tory, as liberal as they get. She needs a good dicking and thrown in the kitchen after shutting her pie hole.

Pretty much.

lol dis biech
would still rock her rollerskates
does anyone else get that itch for the crazy?
Like maybe your dick will cure them of their ways... ehhhhhh they don't care they want the cucks and nig boys...

Modern conservatism as seen by the center right is pushing the same progressive bullshit as the left but more slowly while being more pro-war and more pro-corporatist bullshit. Except now in America the Democrats are both more pro-war and more corporatist so even that illusion is broken.

She comes off as an annoying cunt.

>really made my sputnik go beep beep
I'm dead lmao

>Israel shilling
Around Jews, you loose.

Jesus christ.

I think she might be legit crazy, not just pandering.

Fuck you

"I'm a conserative"
>is a feminist
>anti-white
>"muh islamaphobia"
>open borders
>"muh poor black people"

I'm so glad we're uncucking the right. Finally.

>Louise Mensch
this bitch is actually mentally ill and its really fucking funny that the Trump hysteria has people listening to her

>Literally nothing we've tried has worked so far, and in fact, many of our narratives ended up blowing up in our own faces (see: "fake news"; see: saying that its impossible to rig the election on November 7 and then claiming that Russia rigged the election), but it' GAME OVER THIS TIME FOR REAL, GUYS!

She manages Vice news....

>If this crazy woman, who literally lies about Russia all the time, is right...

This is getting sad.

How many times did your grandfather die in the holocaust? Does he tell you about how his bones were turned into lamps?

I love how they call it 'false news' now, its the third time they've tried that narrative (after fake news and alternative facts) its not fuckin working.

Holy shit, if this tweet is real, she's actually crazy. Like "seeing Russian spies in the foam on your coffee" crazy.

Hillary will die in prison.

archie was always right

100% legit trying to find it

In her own words her brain is fucked up for taking so many drugs.
standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html
Also her husband is a jew.

Unter Mensch is literally batshit insane

>Unter Mensch

>We demmand WW3 now

Kek

Ironically Silver still gave the best prediction of all mainstream polls and experts

>Check the tail # on that spy plane guise!

this will be the end of trump's presidency

This!

Huh.

> Louise Mensch

My favorite part is when Andrew Neil asks her about her superpowers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJdNaEovlI

we should prank call her with fake russian accents telling her to back off

I think the greatest thing about Trump is that you get to see who is delusional just by what they post about him.

I know there's always a lot of fear mongering about "oh, what if x had the nuclear codes?!?" but this is probably a legitimate case of an individual who, if given the codes, wouldn't hesitate to start the nuclear apocalypse. That is, assuming that her drug-addled brain is able to figure out how to fire the nukes.

You know, I would have thought they'd be past "bargaining" by this point.

TULSI, NO!!!!!

Her crazed paranoia would have been so useful during the cold war desu

When psychiatrists concluded that leftism is a mental illness they weren't kidding.

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/844915188025446400

Or ride by her house on velocipedes wearing ushankas and drinking vodka.

Louise Mensch is clearly mentally ill

can magnets reverse this or does it just work in one direction?

What's with the Trump's impeachment lmao, he didn't do anything to those bitching liberals and they still whine and cry. Fucking jewish puppets.

What the hell? I'm blocked from viewing the tweet, but I don't ever remember tweeting anything at this crazy cunt.

Most annoying part about her blocking me is I have to open incognito tab every time I go on her twitter page.

She's always scanning Twitter for comments by "Putinbots" "Russian trolls" and "shills".

>(((Reiner)))
>(((Mensch)))

>(((Reich)))

Yes... Fake... Good idea tovarisch

Your proxy fell off.

David Cameron gave us a hell of a gift with this one, take her back.

Lol I love how she thinks if people found out what drugs she took it would glorify the drugs. They'd probably stay the fuck away from them, look what a headcase she is.

>you reported it
>no I didn't, I just posted that I believed it

>the Ivancept
kek

kek

That plane is registered to the FSB
RA-64523FSB - Federal Security Service Tupolev

When Trump won it shattered the fragile psyches of these pampered Useful Idiots.
They retreated into a delusional safe-space of their own creation so they wouldn't have to face the real world.
The longer they spend there the more psychotic they become, creating all sorts of fantastic conspiracy theories to explain why Clinton lost.

That explains alot

So much stupid in these threads.
LearnhowGovWorks

GOP controls WH, Sen, House
+balance on Supreme Court.

Impeachment CANNOT happen unless the GOP wills it.

Game is over libtards.

POOL CLOSED

Would it surprise you if that was all true?

If if if if if if if if if if if if

Okey doky

>this guy has a sekrit tape of tronald drumpft

Anyone here remember when some faggot claimed he had a tape of Trump saying nigger right before the election and he never put it out?

First sentence of her article:
>Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed
haven't heard that one before

Seems to me that she's just another opportunistic whore trying to become the left wing alex jones

why are liberals in america such fucking idiots?

they write more fiction than you can find in a bookstore.

>but guys THIS is the PROOF THAT WILL GET TRUMP

lmao