Europeans

>Suffer Palestinian style terrorism
>Still support Palestine
What will you do when they will claim Europe was theirs all along and you are the occupying force?
You deserve it tbqfhmofo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_peace_process
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theres an oven

Australia isn't really safe as well my man
Enjoy getting Palestinized bitch

with your name on it

Did you convert to Islam yet cuck?

back in the oven, scum

Embrace your future cucks for Palestine

Whats the point of this thread?

I think it might be result of ((( Multiculturalism))).
Sort of blow back. How does it feel?

If the Jews would stop fucking our society they would get more support.

Nobody supports palestine, well besides muslims and hippies

>when they will claim Europe was theirs all along

Nice tricks, kike.
This is what they do. If you don't support Israel what they do is constantly claim that you are supporting Palestine until you cave and decide to pick a side.

This is how they took over the GOP.
The second you don't show support for Israel you get bombarded with ''WHAT??? YOU SUPPORT PALESTINE!!!!'' and these kikes are so good at these tactics, that they actually succeed. They corner people every single time and make them choose, every single time.

Fuck Israel.
Fuck Palestine.
Get in the oven, kike.

Just as planned
Every country that show support to the scumstinians get palestininzed, literally divine punishment
France, Germany, Sweden, UK, all suffer for their crimes
You are lucky you live in an irrelevant shithole

Shitskins should be kept out of Europe just like kikes should be kept out of Palestine.

I am lucky. I could be living in a relevant shithole full of Muslims and scumbag kikes that only exists because of international welfare.

Europe is a Muslim land
Stop the occupation and go back to 67 borders filthy euronist
Yes, an irrelevant country with no outside threats, be thankful you sprout producing potatoman

Latvia has an outside threat it's called Russia

Got to love how the K I K E completely changed the subject.
Nice tricks, kike.
This is what they do. If you don't support Israel what they do is constantly claim that you are supporting Palestine until you cave and decide to pick a side.

The second you don't show support for Israel you get bombarded with ''WHAT??? YOU SUPPORT PALESTINE!!!!'' and these kikes are so good at these tactics, that they actually succeed. They corner people every single time and make them choose, every single time.

Fuck Israel.
Fuck Palestine.
Get in the oven, kike.

Russia just wants to be left alone against Balts aggressors

woah de ja vu.reeves

They won't rest until all of fair Mother Russia is Balticized

Maybe they wouldnt bomb you if you stop building settlements on their land retard

This is why the Swedes should stop building settlement on east malmo and the french on east paris, it will calm down the trucks of peace surely

Stop listening to CNN. No one outside of propaganda networks thinks Russia is a threat.
The only way Russia could possibly be a threat is if WW3 broke out, nukes flying everywhere, so Russian troops invade Latvia to store troops and military equipment in an area that is less likely to be nuked while also being closer to the rest of Europe.
Outside of that there is no realistic scenario and no legitimate fear of Russia.

das right, irrelevant countries have nothing to fear so I don't see why you are so passionate about my innocent thread

I already said what I had to say, and you are changing the subject, because you are a fucking kike.

Nice tricks, kike.

Fuck Israel.
Fuck Palestine.
Get in the oven, kike.

>i said what i had to say
>still squatting on my thread
gimmie some sprats while you are here

How about ethnic Russians in Latvia skewing demographics? Or are you a Russian/pro-Russian Latvian?

France government is pro Israel as fuck you fucking oven dodger

fuck off kike

>funding UNRWA and the EU
>pro israel

Why are you so desperatly changing the subject?
You started the thread about Palestine and how you hate people who support Palestine, then when people tell you to get back in the oven you go on more about muh Palestine, yet when I call you out on the jewish tricks you are pulling - OY VEY, suddenly you completely change the subject.

It's almost as if I was onto something.
Did you suddenly stop caring that some people might be supporting Palestine over Israel? Is that not important anymore?

>literally divine punishment
Lets see how will you sing when France turn caliphate and nuke Israel. You really should've move to Australia when you had chance.

What subject?
You are too irrelevant to have opinion on the matter my man

Jews from Europe belong in Europe. Arab Jews belong in Arabia, Ethiopian Jews belong in Ethiopia, & etc. If your ancestry is from Eastern Europe then you don't belong in Palestine. And it was only given to you b/c of the Balfour declaration. Also destroying the system of usury/interest is the only way to bring the world out of perpetual debt.

>What will you do when they will claim Europe was theirs all along and you are the occupying force?
I'll hopefully be dead by then

Wtf i love isreal now
Pls destroy the middle east and send thoe poor refugees to europe
I love multiculturalism, germany would be boring without immigrants.
Oh israel i am so grateful for everything you have done to europe
You truly are the best country in the world

AHAHHAHA fuck off kike.
We all know you sponsor Islamic terrorism or at the very least enable it.

>Believes Jews are an ethnic group
>Believes Muslims are an ethnic group
>JUST

>this belong there
bitch pls, you belong where you can maintain your presence
survival of the fittest
>islamic terrorism
you mean legitimate resistance against occupying european colonialist force on ancient eurabian land

>taking a meme picture seriously
Now I understand your reputation here leaf

I am anti-Russian and would like to kick out all Russians who refuse to speak Latvian.
They're a cultural problem, not a geo-political one.
The Russian population is shrinking, and many of them are leaving. They're not such a huge problem that we should be afraid of Russia invading. They're just a menace that forces you to speak Russian to them, they drink way too much, they're ugly and they squat everywhere.

The only real issue is the fact that all Russians vote for Russian politicians, so we are forced to deal with these terrible left wing politicians. These morons vote for anyone who speaks Russian, even if they are left wing SJW types.

Do you know that even 80 IQ Pakistani can into A-Bomb, right? Israel is screwed in the long run. It is too small to survive when nukes will start flying.

>flag
>checks out
Cuck
>m-muh imperialists
Shoot yourself Patrick, l know you still have a few of Gaddafi's guns lying around

fuck israel. you're a blood sucking leech i don't give a fuck what you do with palestine. but fight your own damn wars, and stop using the US as a proxy,and spend your own money.

Jews belong in the oven

Pakis are a threat to India and to themselves
Also when Europe turns 100% caliphate we would already have greater Israel

>this is what hohols thought starting (((maidan)))

What's worse Russians or Jews?

Is Latvia's Jewish community relevant or dangerous?

>is something in latvia relevant
If it's not sprats then no

Except for Moroccan Jews they belong in hell.

Whores

They Russian bought by Bedouin human traffickers
at least here

Jews are the absolute worst. Not even comparable to anything.
Russians aren't even close to being the worst, they're just annoying and bring poverty with them everywhere they go.

The jewish community doesn't openly operate, and no one likes jews here. It's very common for normal people to call eachother jews when they are being greedy or fucking you over.

Our politicians have suspiciously jewish sounding names, and not a single person here likes our politicians.
>(((Freiberg)))
>(((Goodman)))
>(((Berg)))
>(((Linderman)))
>(((Meisel)))

implying irrelevant countries need politicians
or policies
can't you just become someone's vessel

Here theyre nigs and spics

What was it like before Uncle Adolf removed Jews and Latvia had a huge Jewish population?

We're a vessel to bring Sup Forums the message that this is what they do. If you don't support Israel what they do is constantly claim that you are supporting Palestine until you cave and decide to pick a side.

Fuck Israel.
Fuck Palestine.
Get in the oven, kike.

I think you mean "vassal"

>If you don't support Israel what they do is constantly claim that you are supporting Palestine
But that's what it is, you are either or, no third option

Well theoretically you could support annihilating both parties

i.e. The Two-Nuke Solution

But one nuke would be enough

There is, kike, and you know that. That's why you aggressively push the narrative that people have to choose.

Palestinians are just Allahu Ackbar arabic pieces of shit.
Jews are oven fodder.
Only a complete idiot would choose a side.
Here's a third option - drop some nukes on the entire area. Israel or Palestine, don't care, nuke it all. That's my position. Fuck you.

For Jordan

They're mostly Pali after all

Your position is invalid

I'm pretty sure that the entirety of NATO will come crushing down on the roaches if he tries to do so.

Daily goyim reminder.

Think you meant to link this guy:

Nato will collapse when Putin buys off grand sultan erdogan

Well we can't know for sure but it sure is an interesting thought as to what might happen then.

Will the world watch idly by? Will all European countries (Turkey not included thank you) band together at the greece:turkey border? One can wonder.

European countries are cucked
Unions don't work

That means it'll take 3 nukes instead of 2 to wipe you out

Satan pls

regardless of their cuckstatus yes or no, I highly doubt we will just stand by and watch Greece get taken over. And that's even without the motivation of knowing that we will be next after a Greece takeover.

So I'm pretty sure Europe will help one another. Heck, even we could send ships to the mediterranean sea and take the fight to sea.

Make Palestine a state already

Why would grand sultan care about Greece, he is more concerned about Shias taking Mosul

Sure, but your OP was what will Europeans do when Erdogan claims Europa belongs to them....which I guess would happen after Mosul.

I support neither side tbqh, any death in the middle east is a good one.

My thread is aboot Muslims turning all Palestine mode in Europe

What do you mean with Palestine mode?

You mean the Muslims already inside our countries will suddenly fight our native people? I don't exactly know what'll happen then. Sounds like a breeding ground for civil war if that were to happen. A short war as their numbers are far too few.

That's a de facto state in many no go zones

It was you faggots fault in the first place.

Only the good kikes i ever saw were dead

>know the danger of the anglo
>still decide to be potato herders
you got what you deserve

Nah, our no go zones are still pretty darn friendly but it sure doesn't feel like my own country in those places let me tell you that much.

Still, a far cry away from Palestine mode

fuck you retarded ovendodger just had the dishonor to play with you online match and you fucked it up

Can you Schlomos just go back to Russia and Germany

Option A convert to islam or die.

Option b submit to jewish rule and die.

You are two sides of the same coin.

well at least muslims are not subtle about it, they just kill you while jews are telling you they are your """"friends""""

DESIGNATED

boy can't wait for papa Putin to shove his missiles in Latvias countripucci (((slightly mad)))

We're trying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_peace_process
almost every try was blown up by Hamas or other Muzzie extremists

unless it's a Ruski-jew, don't expect us to be good at MOBAs

can yOu?

So did those three teenagers!

>Still support Palestine

No one really gives a fuck about Palestine.
Annex the West Bank and end this shitshow already.

>when they will claim Europe was their al along and you are the occupying force

But the Ashkenazim didn't even live on the levant until the creation of the modern state of Isfail

Not trying hard enough. Hell stop building illegal settlements

Extremism goes both ways my dude, It's a known fact that we're no saints ourselves and often people here middle finger and piss off the same bodies that are trying to help the situation. but these all are a result off a faulty ally to try and talk with, a sort of davka to Hamas that is blowing us up in the middle of peace talks etc, what i'm saying is there is no compatible peace partner right now on the geopolitical map, and people get tired of waiting. Hope I didn't mess everything up, I'm quite hungover

usa congress declairs war

muslims declair war

jew religion is a mafia & coward

i will reference the tower of babel, library of alexandria, and then glass you three times for taking too long to turn palestine into a ubi shopping mall

> Israelis
> Suffer Islam terrorism
> Still support islam terrorists in Syria

if you think by senting muslims to europe in order to achieve symphatie for israel you are mistaken.