His name is Robert Godwin

his name is Robert Godwin

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/3s2bdz2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

F

F

The ones celebrating this American's death are not real Sup Forumsacks and clearly want to present pol in the wrong light and discredit it.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

reddit

F

>Sup Forums is a board of peace.

So what happened to the shooter? Is he dead or did he get arrested?

>Sup Forums - Dead nigger storage

Literally can't force my self to care about a dead nigger

>be named Godwin
>get killed my someone who calls themself allahsfavorite on twinker
what did he mean by this

If white people on here mourn him they our cucks

F

F

>tfw you realize he never got to see the Browns win a super bowl
;_;

F

F

And I'm saying that as a white nationalist

Cuck

kys nigger lover

>old nigger who would have probably died of natural causes or cancer in approximately 1-5 years anyway got murdered by another nigger in
>just another normal day in the USA

seriously stop spamming this shit /nu-pol/

F

This is it. We are officially plebbit now.

God save us all

Hey nigger, be happy I try to give two shits about some old nigger that got blasted by some muzzie-beard nigger

>being smug about Lincoln's assassination
>not realizing Lincoln was going to ship all the niggers back to Africa
If Lincoln hadn't been killed by John Wilkes Boob, we wouldn't have any of the racial problems we do today

>all these edgy redditors

>be names Godwin
>no one made a Godwin's Law edit of him in a Hitler stache yet

Thats like normal niggatry but the time i wrote this post some old nigga got blasted

Are we that desprate for happenings 5hat we need to worship some dead guy

>all these racist pricks on here
Go back to Sup Forums, you bigots.

F

F

also, how ironic is that majority of Sup Forumsaks show respect while redditors try to be as edgy as possible, lmao. When will these redditors learn

The strange irony here is that Mr. Godwin threads are the only threads on Sup Forums where we don't talk about Hitler

F
He Will Not Divide Us

F
his name is Robert Godwin

Niggers are ______
strawpoll.com/3s2bdz2

Can someone inform me on why everyone is so upset about this? Was this guy based who got killed?

F

>9 children
>13 grandchildren
>collecting cans

somegottapayfoalldeezkeedz.webm

Gross the way he went out, but he was still a nignog.

Will the stormshills ever get tired, or will they realize that the "nu-Sup Forums XD" meme just isnt working?
Seriously there is one of you faggots in every thread. Don't you have work to do

That could have been anyone dad or grandpa. I want someone fron Sup Forums tell me why that old man deserved a cap( apart from being a nigger. I refuse to belive you guys are actually this edgy and not trolling.

You just talked about Hitler

>be me
>Walkin to de sto
>Dis nigga walk up
>Axes me to say shor lee
>He got da gat
>He gon bix
>Muff do da
>Mfw

he is Obamas uncle

They are still looking for him

F

cernovich payed to have him killed because he was muscling in on his can collecting business

Sounds like he was a working black man and not a nigger, rare I know.
The nigger that shot him was certainly a well, nigger.

RIP old man :( I hope you have a good afterlife

Because the nigger that got shot really didn't do nothing , just some poor old nigger walking home from the store

In death a member of Project Joy Lane has a name.

His name is Robert Godwin.

You have to go back

>Thread about [literal Nigger Name]
>No vid
Anons, what is this shit?

Ok rare nigger
Also F

This desu
F
rip old man.

The nigger that shot him was a case worker at a childrens mental hospital , he was a working nigger also.
There's no distinction between black men and niggers, they are one and the same . that fact is what fueled white flight into the suburbs for so long

F lads

Was there video of this or something? spoonfeed me.
>stormshills
Go fuck yourself. The admins on stormtardia are on record saying they'd rush into a burning building to save niggers. This meme is old. Stormfront is PC racism.

F

Poor man. His entire life, he worked hard for his family and in return he got mercilessly killed by some crazy nigger.

Rest in peace, Mr. Godwin.

When did this tolerance and acceptance shit start up on Sup Forums?

I'm tired of these pussies trying to correct normal Sup Forums banter with an politically correct anti-hate pro diversity message

The stormfront boogyman had been around at least since /new/ although it wouldn't surprise me if it was thrown around as far back as the hal turner raids. It's stupid because stormfront is a very pc place where you have to watch what you say or you'll get banned. The meme of it being some bastion of virulent racism is just old and not funny anymore.

Fuck off nigger, go bitch on facebook dirty subhuman CUNT

It's early in the morning here and all I see is eurocucks praising some old coon. Fuck that.

Press s to spit on his grave.

F

God Speed Sir.

>stormshills
>le racism is a meme
Kys kiddo

>has 9 children and his job is collecting cans
Yeah he's a real genius.

>kiddo

I just audibly cringed

So hows 8th grade going?

s

I'm sorry. Were you under the impression that this board had a unified ideology and that it greatly overlapped with yours?

I understand... You're lonely and searching for a community that accepts you. But sorry to say it, this board has no unified ideology and you are, unfortunately, just an autistic virgin on a Malaysian fly fishing board.

And what if I don't?
Thats right. You will sit there and jerk off as always

F

F

I don't care what you did, gay cunt.
Go back to rebbit

Dont waste your time. They're desperate for acceptance. Most of those guys are either underage or from abusive families

>Record yourself murdering someone.
>Show your ID
>Upload it on social media

How stupid do you have to be.

F

Make me faggot

Still the Sup Forums we know and love anons?

F

kek

F
uck niggers like this old faggot Robert Godwin

>le based hat nigger xd

S
S
S
S
S
S

Wow I love dirty, poor, black scum naow

>this website is for users above the age of 18

I was asleep during the happening, can someone give me a quick rundown?

>be named Go(o)dwin
>get killed in cold blood
RIP

I want reddit to leave

No, it's obvious a group inside Sup Forums is pushing an "anti-hate" "PC"narrative.
I don't see how you can confuse my observation with some "clubhouse" mentality .

I was under no impression that I was part of some big internet club that accepts me , actually what I posted was directed against people like that.

Also, go fuck yourself nigger

A nigger killed a nigger in a nigger city. Like what just happened 50 times while I was typing this but it wasn't recorded so Reddit couldn't get that sweet karma and upboats.

Well, shit. I never thought I'd say it, but seeing this poor old black guy get executed really rustled my jimmies.

If it was a nigger shooting another nigger, that would make me smile. But not this shit.
This was just plain evil.

Raisen nigger gets his head blown off by a fat nigger on facebook live and /nupol/ is basically buffing his balls out of respect.

Projecting hardcore there leaf

That shit looks fake as fuck where does all that blood come from all of the sudden why did he turn 360° right after he "shot" him? Maybe to hide the fact that he splashed ketchup as "blood"?

>This was just plain evil
Niggers do worse everyday, crying over a raindrop during a storm.

good thing not on the donald huh
you'll be hung with the rest

F

F

Yes, Anonymous. Follow my moral guidelines, anonymous. Or go away, anonymous. This website is build on morality and respect, anonymous. How dare someone on Sup Forums say something edgy. I am shocked.

I heard he fled south to Dayton which happens to be the nigger infested city I live in. So anyone driving a white ford fusion that's fat and black might catch a 357 to the dome