New here

hey, i saw all the stuff that happened with shia lebeouf and berkley, and i was curious and wanted to see what you guys were like for myself.im pretty anti feminist myself so i think ill at least get along with you lot.

pic unrelated

Gtfo

aight then

Buckle up faggot. And for gods sake, stop posting. Don't post your newfag opinion on anything. Anything. Lurk for a year. We don't want to hear anything you have to say until then. Unless you're close to a Shia flag. Then speak up

why should i lurk? any reason?

Refer to

ok then.odd but ill roll with it

If your legit a newfag, I'll be nice because I'm hungover...

This board and Sup Forums is not reddit. It is not a place to make shit teir threads and expect people to be nice and give opinions. It's full of shit posting, schizophrenic autists.

Lurk before posting, and you'll see how shit works around here. You'll learn to filter in time and understand the rhetoric. No one here takes shit seriously, so don't expect serious answers.

>best place to get news first before anywhere else, but don't believe the LARPers until they provide links

Get rid of the name... That's not a thing here.

ok got it, also i kinda want to witness/take part in the shia labeouf stuff. will i just lurk the board for information on it?

turn back before its too late

honestly man i went through a huge tumblr feminist phase at a point so id rather be here then there if u get me

Make sure you keep putting your user name in the post so everyone knows who you are

yeah gotcha. noob mistake on my part

Don't post anything until you've chopped away at least the first 15 layers of irony and shitposting

>go to Catalog
>find a Shia thread

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This. You can see how sweet and polite he's trying to be...

go faggot

Seriously, go back to Tumblr. Not even being mean mate. Here's a lurk test if your game. Go to random /b, and look for a thread with REKT in the title.

If you laugh at every pic, then lurk some more. The whole point of Sup Forums is it's anonymous. No one posts a name/ID because we don't care.

Have fun.
And stay away from trap threads

>heh

Fucking leave Plebbit.

GTFO

Why is this still on page 3?

Sage

yo i already think its fucking great here,like half of you aresaying its shitposts while the ther are saying its proper discussion. confusing but eh ill adapt

Let the kid be an example to the rest. We've got enough underageb& coming in because of the Shia raiding nonsense.

They aren't going anywhere so let them be broken. This is actually important.

I can't wait to watch you break... The redpills are going to fuck your ass pussy

>not recognising normie tier bait

ffs you make us bongs look bad

post gore

There's no need for introductions here my friend...

The first time I came to Sup Forums I tried to shitpost but I just got shot down and deleted.

eh its cool, honestly im suprised this thread made it this far.

I embrace death. Just end me please.

Take the chin pill