prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

>blocks your path

Polish flags=Cancer

Trump surrendered to the false song of globalism

Britbong. Can we try an exercise? Rank the following groups: Kurds, Jews, Sunnis, Shiites, ISIS, and everyone else in the Middle East I forgot.

If you're saying the Jews aren't the best out of that shitpile, you're retarded.

MONDAY SCHEDULE:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

>In the morning, President Donald J. Trump and the First Lady will host a breakfast reception for the Easter Egg Roll. The President will then participate in the White House Easter Egg Roll. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

9:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host an Easter Egg Roll breakfast reception

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the White House Easter Egg Roll

1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

>Briefing Schedule

2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

>Available at White House Youtube

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Salting the earth.

Salting the earth

Stop posting that nigger

so...every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

Just in case someone missed it from last thread?

does this guy have brain damage?

Worse, he's a boomer

that commie fought in Syria with the Kurds, he has more balls than the whole of trumpflakes and the dog emperor himself

>salting the earth.

Pathetic

Oy vey. Antisemitism. How edgy.

>zoompf
what now drumpfies?

/ptg/ IRL

I feel as though I must take a shower now after having viewed that.

he is the archetypal /ptg/ trump dick-sucker

lel none of the foreigners are used as actual combatants just propaganda pieces

Hello what is going on here?

So true.

Post a picture of you when you were 13 or 14. Then post a picture of you in your 20s. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Probably. Although he's partly right, I'd say give Trump by the end of this year and then evaluate the results.

Saved

>the 3 or so shills are STILL here

Triggered your godemperor is getting exposed on a daily basis?

At least they're down to the Amsterdamnigger and the Polandautist. Those two are just sad cases who do it for free

Anyone else laughing at China abandoning Trump with NK

defending daddys princess? how cute

He can't when he's still 14.

Is this one new? I've been in a coma all weekend. Regardless it's unfunny,uninspired, and completely not worth stealing.

They've increased in number to about 6, pathetic either way.

They recycle content too much and don't even do anything subtle or effective. I want to help them almost.

God hates shills

He looks like a fat commie John Oliver.

Not triggered. I'm the Hillshill. You can't shill a shill, you dumb nigger. I'm just disappointed your material sucks.

/ptg/ gave more good laughs lately then the rest of Sup Forums for a month

Sorry for insulting your masters. You and drunpflets have more in common than you think

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

the life of a typical trumpflake - talking tough, not paying attention, then BAM! reality hits you right in the face, then you run like a bitch

I wish someone made a funny sound the moment he gets smashed *boing*

whens the first round?

Who here /totallycontentwithtrump/?

P-People who don't agree with me m-must be shills right?

Hold on guys Trump just nutted on my mother and I need to clean it up, MAGA

m-m-m-m-m-me!

This Sunday.

Some dont even run away, the scent of their pee keeps attackers away

When's the sixth republic so we can put this sick dog down?

Wow. You really activated my almonds.

they're just trying to be obnoxious at this point

Ok, my mission is done for today, trumpflakes.

Have a productive neocon day!

Sixth Republic when?

Disruption, demoralization, and gaslighting. These are there only real tactics right now. They seem to working on co-opting some functions in some places bet they are sparsely effective because they can't keep a lid on their shit.

/ptg/ in a nutshell

>4 more years of incompetence, nepotism and bombing because it gets him fellatio on FOX and Friends

me
bout to join the navy because i believe in what he's doing for america, his foreign policy so far has been conducted masterfully, and I trust him to value the lives of american soldiers more than any administration in decades

Only a shill would attack trump like this. Killing TPP and appointing Gorsuch easily make him a top-tier president. He could nuke Aleppo and still be the best president we've had since Reagan.

>He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.
If he invests it well it will pay itself back..

>He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.
one strike is not an intervention, or are you from parallel universe where US followed it up with massed landings and nuked russia too?

>He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.
If he can make americans prefer american products the increased tax income will pay for the wall. That income would've been going to mexico otherwise so in a way they will be paying for it..

>China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.
So you want him to start an actual war with china?

>The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.
Gotta keep taps on those enemies, duh. you 100% HAVE TO agree he isn't getting fair treatment over at MSM

>He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.
Yeah.. Crazy shit.. but literal peanuts if the main plan pans out well.

>He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.
Again, gotta keep tap on those enemies

>We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.
Being so naive as to literally believe governments official pretext for a military attack...

>He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.
LOL OBAMA ARMED ISIS WITH 50k MACHINE GUNS AND 3,5K ARMORED VEHICLES INCLUDING ABRAMS TANKS
currently ISIS is contracting in size..

>He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.
he unironically thinks theres more than one party in USA :) :): )

If I could kill a single human being with no legal consequences I'd kill Stephen Colbert without question

same goes for the narrative the MSM is spinning, which is condescendingly talking down to Trump supporters/voters and saying that they were 'betrayed' and 'let down' by drumpf because he's going back on 'all' of his campaign promises. Goes hand in glove with the shills and purity spirallers wanting to exploit this to go "see I told you so"

easiest way to recognize them is the emotional tone of the posts, they're all the same

it's like you can sense the butthurt lurking behind their posts

I'd probably go for LE CURRENT YEAR MAN, he's more obnoxious.

I

put

spaces

between

my

shit

opinions

I

didn't

research

it

makes

my

penis

feel

very

large

aaa

drumpf

xD

toss up between john podesta and alex soros

The China line they're pushing now is even more retarded when the tweet is a threat when interpreted by anyone except a mouthbreather. "Do what we want and we won't label you a currency manipulator." And that's after China has agreed to buy American coal, which incidentally fulfills the campaign promise of revitalizing that sector of the economy.

>not picking Podesta

Really?

Please don't do that

so...every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to "fail at healthcare” but Rand Paul already said he was working with him for new healthcare bill

He’s his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions of debt, yet in his first months the debt went down instead of going up like with Obama

He’s going to topple Syria, yet he'll only do a strike

He’s npt going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he will actually do it through tariffs

China is a currency manipulator, but they aren't anymore thanks to Trump.

The media isn't the enemy of the people, but they're always posting articles against the white working class

He's wasting the taxpaying money in golfing, yet he does it for free golfing in his own clubs AND working while he does it

He won't do anything for the middle man, yet more than 2000 bills have been introduced to congress and he's signed too much EO.

He doesn't have any political experience in foreign policy, yet somehow has managed to make almost every country bend the knee

He doesn't know how to fight ISIS, but allows the army to do their jobs

He'll only help the rich, yet his tax plan makes it so everyone who makes less than 25000 per year won't pay any taxes

He's a russian puppet, yet he supposedly is going to cause WWIII. He’s antagonizing China, but he's being manipulated by them

He's just another soulless capitalist, yet he destroyed TPP.

He's the best ISIS training tool, yet he's escalating the conflict against them everywhere

He can't control his own party, but turns out the republican party isn't the one who is desintegrating

His White House is consumed by infighting, yet this is reported by the same fake news who were dead wrong about the elections and tried to create the "Trump Russia ties" narrative

He's a jewish puppet neocon but also a dictatorial fascist

He and Kim Jong Un are the same, yet Trump will cause WW3 because he will nuke Kim Jong Un

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Don't give them any credit. They are likely just bored teenagers from reddit coming here for some "ebin drumpftard trolling XD". Poland might be a mentally disturbed and unemployed 30 year old though, with how much time a day he spends here.

The thing about le current year man is that even though he's a total cuckold loser he knows he is and jokes about it, Colbert actually thinks he's some smart rational political voice and that really roasts my almonds

They are very immature and I would guess their median age would place them in high school to middle school even.

They have an obsession with dicks and dicksucking so I think they are also likely single parent households on average.

Stop making these threads. Trump surrendered us to the false flag of globalism.

>alex

Is he a bigger faggot than his father???

They are kids, they have tactics but they don't work. It is just white noise really because they lack any degree of subtlety.

>le current year man is that even though he's a total cuckold loser he knows he is and jokes about it

If he thought this, he wouldn't dedicate a vast majority of his show to trying to get people to despise Trump with half-truths.

TOP KEK

Lads, You know Tariq Nasheed?

The uppity nigger that's anti-trump and muh white supremacist nahtzeees!!

this is him. He wrote a book on literally MUH DIK

What's with the Chink text at OP
We communism now?

What a fucking joke of a man

> I would guess their median age would place them in high school to middle school even.

Here is one I often like to use as an example because "she" broke OpSec and got caught

> LEFT LEANING LIBERTARIAN ALT RIGHT

You can't make this shit up

Believe it or not, Oliver poisons many, many more minds than Podesta.

Yeah we know

These fucking shills amirite guys. Following the mainstream media like a bunch of sheep. We are the true voice of reason and objectivity