Atheism is literally the definition of degeneracy

atheism is literally the definition of degeneracy

why are you an atheist Sup Forums?

My flag is boring

Atheists are like gays, regardless of how much society is traditional and demands conformity they will always exist.

Atheism on this board was destroyed by a mere meme. How can anyone take them serious when all you need to discredit an atheist is a picture of fedora?

Because there's no evidence any gods exist, much less the extremely specific claims made by religions that can be easily proven false.

I'm not, I'm a Catholic as is gf. Not sure how long until I marry her, though.

Because I have not been convinced otherwise.

Do you believe in any superior being/s over humans?

No. There's a difference between believing and being open to the possibility. Its entirely possible that are beings, secrets and phenomena out there so complex and alien that we wouldn't notice them if they were here on Earth, much like an ant crawling around a resteraunt doesn't understand the cooking processes going on around it.

But there is a difference to being open to possibility, and believing. There could be a god, I just don't see any reason to stake my belief on that concept right now.

Gentlemen, this is a trilby. A fedora has a wide brim.

Shut up fedora fag

Because i have aztec blood, and aztecs don't follow that kike bullsiht.

Atheism is not the definition of degeneracy it is a basic right. Being an atheist and trying to force your stupid bullshit on someone else is the definition of degeneracy.

Let me translate that for you. Your beliefs are not a basis for degeneracy it is a base right. Forcing any of your beliefs on others which violates their right to have their own beliefs is what degeneracy is. This is why we are not degenerate. We would rather have a good debate (and destroy you in that debate granted but a debate nonetheless). Leftists would rather force you to agree with them by saying you are a racist/sexist/nazi/fascist/whatever unless you agree with them. See the difference? We let you have your belief and show you where you are wrong about it but we still let you make up your mind to accept the truth or not. You try to keep anyone from having any belief other than your own. Ours is the definition of civility and yours is the definition of anarchy. We build while you only destroy.

If you think people dont have a right to believe what they want then guess what: you're the degenerate one.

Fucking evangelicals i swear. Take your religion and shove it up your ass instead of down people's throats

>grown men believing in magic

>Literally Jewish mangas
Why are christcuck religtards so kikeboo as to consider a Jew as GOD

What the hell is your flag?

Looks like a nigger to me

>why are you an atheist Sup Forums?
I'm not

>He doesn't realize that deus vult LARPers on Sup Forums are the religious equivalent to fedoras

It's a rainbow

You religionfags are pathetic. Do you honestly think fedora memes mean anything to us? It's not an argument, you are making yourself look like a retard..

Most likely bait but I will bite. Are you implying you cannot have morality outside of religion? Secular law fills the void created by religions absence anyway so what is the point of religion as a tool of morality? It is a tool for the average "go with the flow" person who will not strive to invent a purpose for themselves in the physical world. Instead they focus on another world, one where they don't need to make hard choices.

hey i want some sandnigger jew to dictate my every action in life so i can go to a magical happy place when i die and not the hurty firey place

t. christKEKS aka race traitors and niggers

im not, im roman catholic
meh its alright, little small though

I fundamentally disagree with you OP

There appears to be a false atheism that's trendy with a superior tone. Then there is the hard learned atheism where one does not refer to themselves as an atheist in the same way they don't call themselves by everything else they don't believe in.

>atheism is literally the definition of degeneracy
Atheism is no-belief in made-up gods. What sort of convoluted, twisted logic does it take to tie it to "degeneracy"?

>Atheism on this board was destroyed by a mere meme.
This pic related fedora-wearing priest meme? That only proves that the religious were the original fedora tippers. Oh snap! Fedora meme BTFO!

I simply don't believe it. It really is that simple. I wasn't brainwashed growing up, so I don't believe in fairytales. The bible was written by ancient Jews, faggot.

Typically atheists dont bother arguing about religion because you can't argue it. Religion isn't based on fact or logic, it's based on "feelings"

Religion fags are up there along with men who want to be called women, and asexual genderfluid individuals. You have to respect their feelings or they get upset.

Says the paedophile worshipper.

meant for

No matter how hard I try, I'm unable to have faith.

>Forcing any of your beliefs on others
Atheists have no beliefs in made-up gods. You must be thinking of the religious proselytizers.

The only time you hear the arguments of atheism are when believers vainly try to rationalize the existence of their non-existent gods.

Marry her soon.

Im not, I'm an hopeful agnostic.

Atheism is as retarded as theism.
>There is a God who loves me and everything he made
>There is no God, everything just exists
No evidence for either of these claims exist or will exist.

Also most mainstream religions are just fucking retarded.

Happy Zombie day for yesterday Christians...

>Leftists would rather force you to agree with them by saying you are a racist/sexist/nazi/fascist/whatever unless you agree with them.
Looks like (You) (Y9hBIHLs) are the only one accusing anybody of racism, Nazism, etc. so fuck off you fucking liberal piece of whoreblue shit.

?????
Atheism
>There is no evidence for god, therefore I choose to not believe in him. We don't know how everything came into existence.

RARE
A
R
E

Because I'm a degenerate, clearly

Atheists don't believe in gods one way or the other. But if you ask a theist about Baal, Mot and Yammu, they will tell you those gods are false or they don't really exist.

Most people here in Japan are atheist. They will never tell you unless you ask. They say their thanks before and after meals. They make their offerings to the gods and to the dead. They take part in festivals and funerals and observe all holidays. They visit shrines and temples and pay their respects. They respect the Emperor and the priesthoods. They even pray to the kami. They do not believe, but they do these things anyway. They do this because the recognize that these things are in themselves valuable and worthwhile and beautiful. In the West all atheists are utterly insufferable bigots who live empty lives scoffing and sneering at the religion they have rejected yet don't even understand. It is because there all atheists consider themselves in their hearts foremost apostates and heretics of Christianity, and so they have the bitterness of a failed spirit, and the insolence of a heretic. If they could get over their own arrogance and defensiveness and take part in the spiritual life of their nation despite their pride they would not be this way. In the end you can say they have replaced the Christian God with merely their own ego, and their behaviour demonstrates this. I cannot imagine a sadder creature.

gnosticism about ones' beliefs is indeed the retardation. the point of the God problem is that you don't know, and admitting knowledge in either direction is human arrogance

Sup Forums has a huge problem with mental cucks trying to enforce their "live the way I live" philosophy on others. genuinely the most /live and don't let live/ place on the web

>. In the West all atheists are utterly insufferable bigots
Generalize much?

>who live empty lives scoffing and sneering at the religion
Have you ever seen our televangelists who promise eternal life for $99.95 on television? Our mormons and scientologists? They have earned our scoff.

>all atheists consider themselves in their hearts foremost apostates and heretics of Christianity, and so they have the bitterness of a failed spirit, and the insolence of a heretic.
Did you just make that up? Many atheists are religious people in recovery, but it was their painful religious experience that led them to seek relief. We're all much happier now, and we'd like to share that joy with those whose minds still wear the manacles of delusion.

>If they could get over their own arrogance
You claim you have a special, personal relationship with the creator of the universe and you don't think that's a bit arrogant? Do you seriously not know what arrogant means?

Thank you for providing an example.

I'm pretty sure me being an atheist doesn't entail anything other than not believing in a God.

Fact: most of you religious fags are either low iq, ex-degenerates that want to erase their sins, or LARPERS. Or all three.

Yes, the person with the most guns.

RARE intelligent, well written response on Sup Forums

Based Nip ^_^

there are heaps of atheists here, its just none of them give a shit. theres no point trying to talk to someone who believes the things religious people believe. besides a truly enlightened atheist knows the dumb ass public need religion to keep them in line. this neckbeard fedora wearing reddit meme christcucks keep pushing is a reflection of their own insecurities. they create this strawman reddit atheist and mock it to alleviate their own deep often unconscious fear that they are proselytizing what amounts to the stone age harry potter series.

holy shit where are u

why are you a theist?

Seychellen, some tropical paradise, dudes on vacation probably

METAL GEAR

Mother Base

How can people believe in the one God the church is selling us while we're discovering aliens right at this fucking moment?

If there is a God, he's completely different from the shit written in the Bible, Quran or whatever book you can think of.
And he definitely don't gives a shit about people not praying before eating or touching le haram pork