Dylann Roof murders nine people, most of them are elderly black who were peacefully praying in a church...

>Dylann Roof murders nine people, most of them are elderly black who were peacefully praying in a church, they literally dindu nuffin.
>"HAHAHA FUCKING NIGGERS BTFO, Sup Forums HERO! WHITE PRIDE! GAS THE KIKE CIVIL WAR NOW! 14/88!

>A black man murders a peaceful old black man
>"Senseless killing is bad no matter what, Sup Forums never advocated for this"

You guys are as bad as SJWs . Murdering people is only ok when you do it. Never complaint about leftitsts being hypocrite after this.

Pol has changed faggot.

It gained a conscience.

Whites killing blacks = good

Blacks killing blacks = neutral

Blacks killing whites = bad

How hard is this to understand, you absolute faggot?

Think about all thats happened between then and now. Most of Sup Forums is now /r/The Donald

its because the actual video of the shooting is really depressing to watch unlike reading retarded clickbait murder headlines

Proof that support for Dylan Roof was widespread? I pretty clearly remember seeing most people agree he was a faggot for targeting people who literally dindu nuffin

We love it when blacks kill each other, it makes our job easier.

We did a poll yesterday that had 33% of people saying they came here in 2016 because of muh Trump.

If half of people on Sup Forums supported Dylan Roof then, now there's maybe 25% support.

>Sup Forums is one person
wew lad

It's because he killed Uncle Tom and not Darquinius. He looked like a nice chap. The video itself is sad, whereas there was no video of the nigs being killed by Roof.

That was the main criticism. Not that he killed blacks, but that he picked bad targets.
Nowadays it's all ''woah, he is the REAL nigger, there's a difference between black and nigger btw, also check out this picture of this BASED black guy! BLACKED, amirite?''

THIS OP IS A FAGGOT

This right hereWhat happened today wasn't race war 1488. It was a nigger being a nigger and a coon monkeying around is always denounced on Sup Forums.

I'm the OP and I think Dylann Roof was a huge faggot, he should have go in a ghetto and kill all the ghetto niggers with chains in sight. It's not some 80 old nigger praying in a church causing problem to today society.

Actually it was more like
>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

It also happens every single fucking day.
The only reason this one is making news is because there was a sad muh feeels video.

Blacks kill so many other blacks every day that this one guy didn't even make an impact.

>I'm the OP
Hello, reddit

Faggot who doesn't even know how the site works coming here and acting as if people should give a single shit about his opinion.

>only just noticing this.
Who's the real idiot?

He was a fucking pussy

you're right, I'm sorry waffle-man

>what is satire
We all knew Dylans rampage was a faggot move. Would have been a hero if he massacred some real ghetto niggers. But he pussied out and chose a super soft target . Hope he was raped in the slammer

Nobody supports dylan.
He shouldve strapped up and went into the hood for battle.
Hes just as pussy as this recent nigger

Good morning CIA

I think i smell a shill.

Theres very few on Sup Forums who condoned Roofs actions actually. In fact, most call him a pussy for taking out niggers in a church instead of niggers in the ghetti.

>some people supported him
>Sup Forums is evil

Supreme logic will always save us.

>Muh ghetto
Dylan Roof has killed infinitely more niggers than you have.
>muh church
Based on statistics at least half of those people were criminals, and at least one of them was a convicted murderer.
The difference between ''ghetto niggers'' and ''muh BASED church going black BASED guys'' is very small.

If you could dig up the criminal records of the people Dylan Roof killed you'd be very surprised at the shit you'd find.

This

>Dylan Roof

Anyone not part of a MK psyop?