Can i get deported from europe with no papers?

im planning on burning them after making it into europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-HCgKSz-hw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4eT9NBGw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn the papers and say you are from Syria/some battle zone. they cant send you back if there is a war going on

Never tell you are turkish
learn some basic kurdish or something, say that you are half kurd that you cant go back the turks will kill you or yezidi

is turkey not enough for seeking asylm?

If you're any colour from light brown to coal, you're good mate.
Enjoy Germany!

They send you right back in

this

you could have a house and 5000 euros a month if you move your ass to Germany instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

throw flour on your face, run up to merkel and say you're a syrian that was a victim of a recent building bombing

she'll let you in and suck your dick

just dont say anything, go and just mumble and scream

t. Brown Jewish communist who wants to destroy Europe.

fuck off from europe you fucking disgusting mudslime animal.

do this

youtube.com/watch?v=c-HCgKSz-hw

your act like this only makes me want to go there harder.

Don't come to Europe, they're going to start killing you fuckers soon

This will be you soon.

Good luck to you, mate. Work hard, go to uni, strive to be what you'd want immigrants in Turkey to be.

Learn to love your leader, he will soon fuck your country so hard that you will lose any hope for the future.

Also tell you are tranny

That you cannot go back because the village chief will kill you because no transexual allowed in your village

They will not send you back

DIE

immediately after embarkingi in germany rape as many women as possible, they won't send you back because they'd think you'd just continue raping.
this is actually straight from an NGO guideline

I don't know, I don't care, just don't fucking come here

i was thinking norway

Good luck! Allah be praised that being underaged roach is good for something other than shitposting

I'm telling you to stay out, this doesn't need to get ugly

I was thinking FUCK OFF.

We're not Sweden. We actually deport illegals you shitskin cunt. Just move to China or something.

>im planning on burning them after making it into europe

If things get bad enough you might be deported as paperless illegal to whichever country (ruthless dictatorship most likely) can be bribed to receive you.
Afghanistan or central Africa depending on your skin color.

>china
worse shithole then here

>actually deport
how can you deport someone with no papers and lie about his identity?

i know eastern shitholes could do that but do you think a nordic country can get away with it? i dont think so.

We deport you from the country you entered from.

to the country you entered from*

i can take plane from here to norway wthout visa then burn papers. how will you deport me back to turkey..

By making you to swim back to whatever hellhole you came from

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Looks like nobody wants you m8.

Roaches get deported here. Number of people working in immigration are roaches loyal to your supreme leader. You have no future here

What makes you think you don't need a passport to arrive?

>board plane with passport
>destroy it in toilet
>claim asylum in the terminal

look why dont you fuck off m8 you wont want to be here come day of the rope

Ever hear of cameras?

Get sent to immigration center. Get deported. Enjoy banhammer under chief Roach

> got on a plane with passport
> land without one
> think terminal staff will not deport your ass back as quick as you can say ROACH

Oh yeah, Finland is definitely helping to #MakeEuropeBadAgain.

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4eT9NBGw8

kek, great plan

No no no idiot. You need norwegian citizenship to apply for residence in Norway. And also to apply for anything like welfare etc...

One of the first requirements to becoming a norwegian citizen is disclosing your identity. And when they find out you came to Norway and stayed illegaly you will be deported to the country you stated being your identidy country.

R A R E
A
R
E

nope
you should also delete any form of social media you have, throw your phone in the Bosporus and buy a cheap cellphone with no internet access.

they will check your social media

>gets thrown in cell
>waits till it's midnight
>morphs into roach form
>escapes

fucking turks I hate them

you will just be sent back as you have already checked in in Turkey so they know exactly who you are even if you don't have papers on you

what you should do is burn your passport after you have entered Norway. Live undercover with some relatives working at their kebab store until the officials find you. Only then you should start telling your sob story

You wont get through the check in gate without a passport you shitskin cunt. They'll see what plane youre on, see where its came from and shove you right back on the next flight to whatever shithole youve come from.

Why do you cunts all want to come to the west and simultaniously hate the west? Go to Iraq or Iran or some other islamic hellhole.

Hanrei-Hans.

Why are you giving him advice, fag, he's not welcome in Europe. Take him in your own home if so you wish

>Hanrei
wat dat

Things can change very rapidly from bad to Fourth Reich once the global economy collapses and social security can not be maintained.

This.

What exactly makes this shitskin think that Norway has no police, no security authorities or immigration authorities?

really? in germany you don't get deported if your treatment in your homecountry would not match basic human rights

Hanrei=Cuck

Shhhh. Stop helping him

Germany welcomes you with open arms.

well chances are turkey will be as worse as those dictatorships so no problems.

Well those are the requirements for citizenship.

But anyway, he will be sent back to where he came from if he doesn't have a passport. It's not like Norway doesn't monitor who comes from what planes etc...

Always remember to use a fake name, that way they can't look you up. Use a common one too like Muhammad

thank you user. i really appreciate everyone helping in this thread

Fucking Germany. This is why we can't have nice things

How's Morroco? Never heard a single news about it.

Iceland immediately deports everyone don't bother coming here

Yeah he should bother going to Iceland. So he gets deported, runs out of money and stops trying to invade Europe.

No trust me Iceland is a bad place to go he will get jumped and abducted and ground into a fine paste and used to make hamburgers we sell to American McDonald's it's not a good place. He should go to Sweden they love brown people with no ID there

Convert to christianity or GTFO

If you can take me with you, i can cook pretty well. I can do massages and work part time. I can draw pretty well. My music taste is good. I'll do the daily things just get me out.

>you have lived to see the day when Sup Forums gives a dirty turkroach advice on how to sneak into europe

We deport all sandniggers to Germany.
Beware of that.

If you can pretend to be gay you should do so. Gay = Asylum Granted.
Syrian from the Turkish border area fleeing war and homophobic persecution. That way they can't send you back even if the war ends.
This way you can also double dip the leftist charity organisations. They will fight for queers more than straight people.

Peaceful, stable, "constitutional" monarchy (but king rules everything and everyone fucking loves him), moderate islam with roughly 50% hijabis and 50% no veil (although the country is getting more conservative as time passes).

Corruption central, getting "better" economically but our debt is rising at a staggering rate and inequalities are getting stronger by the year (average moroccan lives worse than 20 years ago). Royal establishment controls everything, and the king's wealth went from 4.7 billion $ in 2009 to more than 10 billion now. This country is pretty much his cash machine and if you dare speak up about it, you're a filthy anti-monarchist and probably support polisario and Algeria as well.

Systemic unemployment and 35% illiteracy rate, our public education hasn't held up to mass schooling and you need to pay a private school (or foreign school) if you want your children to have a decent education. (I went to a French school and am moving to France next year to study engineering.)
Post-secondary education is pretty decent actually, but a lot of people fail at it because it's all in French while primary and secondary education is done 99% in arabic due to retarded arabization policies that left professors without the ability to teach in Arabic classes like Mathematics or Physics in charge. Students barely know the minimum in French when they reach uni.

Extremely secure on the terrorism front. Current party in power is islamist, but they're just a puppet for the royal establishment to redirect anger of the people.

Landscape is extremely varied and amazing, you can find pretty much any kind of climate. Most of the country is mountainous, but there's also desertic climates to the far east and in the southern territories (western sahara, disputed since the 60's but most of it is under moroccan control). Tourism is one of our biggest industries.

Pic related is royal venture company and its holdings.

This is a good short description, I think.

>be t*rk
>be m*slim
>discover brains/thoughts and thinking
>discover computers
>discover internet
>discover 4chin

does not happen. if the first 2 is true then that's where it stops

u qt?

Turkey is a dictatorial land now, the cucks in Europe won't send you there.

If the roach is atheist then you're welcome as long as you vote right wing.

>t.brazilianwithitaliancitizenship

People almost always support ideology over nationality. That is why Islamists and Progressives support each other across the world.
it isn't that weird that we would help a fellow Sup Forumslack out.

Wait for may 7th.

Nice. Sounds like some alternative reality arabic Brazil. I can sympathize with all that.

>ruins own country permanently
>immediately goes off to another country to ruin that too
>wonders why people call him roach

I mean bitches say that im qt but i dunno famalam, i dont think i have trap aesthetics im a buff dude.

Fuck off we are full
Have some pride in your own country, and if you dont you work at improving your country.

Say that officials are looking for you because of your political views

let us see those muscles then!

Yep, I guess we're pretty similar on the corruption front (although I guess you have it a lot worse than us).

>alternate reality arabic
You'd get memed on by berber nationalists if they heard that.
Ethnically, we're 98% berber (indigenous to North Africa), but arab-berber culturally. There's a whole berber nationalism movement in the north.

GERMANY NO!

Turkey is not shit tier enough (yet) for that to happen. Wait til Edro starts the death penalty on homosexuals again then the EU "might" let you in if you claim to be gay.

Why do you think Muslim countries tend to become more conservative with time, even in the 21st century?

Brazil law literally can't deport you if you say you're being persecuted politically like propose.
But seriously, only desperate Venezuelans and Africans run here seeking asylum.

>Go from 1 backward Middle Eastern religion to another.

I tried this about 7 years ago but I'm white and have green eyes. They deported me right away, but I talked them into letting me go to my hotel after confiscating some important things and holding them hostage, I guess I could have just run away from there. But I went back to the airport 2 days later and they walked me to the gate to the US with 2 armed gaurds and watched me board the plane.

While I was at the airport, even back then I saw families of muslims in full garb passing through immigration with no problem one of them had like 6 children

Mudslimes, shitskins and turksmells should be gutted on the spot and served as food for pigs.

You know how there are extreme leftist immigrant loving faggots?
There are also extreme right wing pro-european nativists.
And the majority of people are swinging to the right side, since everyone is starting to hate mudslimes invaders, nigger parasites, indians selling you shit, chinks moving to colonize.

Ironic how the EU and these leftist cucks won't allow true discriminated peoples in like secularists (or even atheists) but allow in legit ISIS soldiers.

First, are you a terrorist? (Since nobody else in the government will give a fuck about asking)

FUCK OFF ROACH WE'RE FULL

>Board with passport

THen they'll just look up the passangers list and you will be fucked anyway turkroach.

the fact that you can do this just makes me want to support you to exploit the wests retarded fucking immigration laws

go for it