Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Wins TIME 100 Reader Poll

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte won the 2017 TIME 100 poll after consistently leading the survey, which asked readers who should be included on this year's TIME 100 — an annual list of the world's most influential people.

>Closely following Duterte in the TIME 100 poll were Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Pope Francis, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg — all of whom received 3% of the total "yes" votes.

>U.S. Bernie Sanders won the reader poll in 2016 while Russian President Vladimir Putin took the lead in 2015.

>The official TIME 100 list, which is selected by TIME's editors, will be announced on April 20.

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/nation/167028-duterte-lucio-tan-taxes-payment
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm14MabYgD8
globalnation.inquirer.net/154295/vote-duterte-time-poll-prevent-killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

nice

Flip Frank is best Frank

Obosen

PO

WER

FULL

Pretty much

mein fuhrer

fuck yea, norbro

Reminder that the 6 Gorillion number is a lie!

Why is DutDut so passive-aggressive against (((them)))?

he even knows about (((the pope))) and (((vatican))).

>literally murdering degeneracy

based

I wish he was my prime minister.

you know he's based if the guy swears like a sailor and world leaders respect him.

Something's off with Justin Castro...
A leaf got beheaded by an Abu and then, the PH got away with a "yeah, sorry".

anyways, here's Du30's loli. He sired her in his 60's. Maybe autism with older parents is a shitty globalist meme?

cute!

/ourguy/

Too bad she'll end up a slut

I cant help but like this dude even though he doesnt like white people and is a big supporter of muslims.

Is this actually real or is it North Korea great leader levels of propoganda

Eh, Du30 has a huge crush on Putin and he has personally executed muzzies

He did stuff but he embellishes it I'm sure

He did such

it's real. he was a mayor of a hellhole city in the backwater parts of the country and turned it to the most patrician city in the philippines.

also, the media shills against him yet he has the highest approval rating for a president ever

Unfortunately he isnt a anti Islamic dude, he allowed a muslim women wanting to not be in a forced marriage/get away from the religion to be sent back and stoned. If he was anti islamic that'd be great.

clap clap clap

Based

AND he called obama the son of a whore.

Has anyone noticed that the majority of libs are northerners? I think it's because they're quite pampered. Compare with Visayans who have to deal with cat5 storms and mag8 quakes and Muzzie threats

here ya go, kasama

>Obama don't tell me how to run my country, stop protecting our drug dealers. EU mind your own business

>Arab country let me tell you how to run your country, don't stone this woman it's bad

He just doesn't want to be hypocritical

Reminder that the first and second Philippine republic were run by Freemasons! Literally no regime change from Jesuits during Hispanic rule.

The third republic was by CIA puppets

Pic related is from my town's church

>he doesn't know that he has ordered an all out war against a group of ISIS cell and is still buttfucking them since the start of his reign

To add, MILFs are behaving and are helping Du30 remove Abus

rare KKK K3K flag from 1890s~

We wuz Kekists and shiet!

holy shit. we had a kek flag?

too bad it has triangleyeitis

Pia is kawaii though :3

What else should you do to muzzies that has historically been part of your country for almost a millenium, has in the past half decade caused plenty of trouble and resides in a resource abundant island?

I assume he's as sympathetic with muzzies as he is with Commies, which has lately been revealed he is not so fond of them after all

He just wants the conflicts to end to bring peace, order and prosperity

3 flag from 1900s
I wonder if HLI's club somehow ended up here

yea
In fact the PH is full of occult stuff
lotsa obelisks, Catholic churches run by Templar and Masons, Sleeper Gnostics in Laguna...

The country's founders are Illuminiggers

>Mar
>"what kind of MRT-3 do you want senpai"

What does this flag mean?
13 main rays, black sun , blades and a crown

kyaa~ oni-chan, your train is too big for me! It won't fit!!

rappler.com/nation/167028-duterte-lucio-tan-taxes-payment
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!
HE IS CHALLENGING ONE OF (((THEM))).

Philippine flag is actually fairly aesthetic

we still have knights of columbus and jesuits in my town gathering

Potheads on suicide watch

Fuck TIME, why is this even a thread? That shitty fucking cucky globalist publication can go fuck itself.

Remember when we voted Ron Paul to be person of the year? And they just ignored it and changed it to someone else?

Fuck TIME and fuck everyone involved with that shitty fucking magazine.

didnt stop aguinaldo from murdering co-masons bonifacio and luna

He seems to be pushing for the kind of tax amnesty that Jokowi did(which resulted in a world record of tax collection)

This will surely help funding infrastructure, which the country is lacking

Judging from his strong political will, vested interests will not stand in the way

Praise Kek

>its an /ourguy/ appreciation thread

Theres a reason for his likeness towards the muzzies. In the south the biggest enemy of the drug lords are the muzzie militias. these militias are more heavily armed and lynch drug dealers

>KKK
das raysis

holy shit, that bitch is annoying. i hope she doesn't go full ivanka on us

lol that horrible shopped hand on Abe.

But praise Duterte. What a based man.

waifu support

im not even sure he's real. he's a mythical creature

autism doesn't come from the mans age but the womans

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm14MabYgD8

Just yesterday
Only a few leaders can attain this kind of support by their people

he did bitch to the UN over a website domain like a little cuck pussy in the end

POWERFUL

I wonder how many CIA-affiliated people Doot-doot has assassinated

Pic related

the true 4d chessmaster

So sad Du30 never got his hands on Meiring

I voted Assange but

LOOK AT US. WE'RE THE moot NAO

bros, is duterte substantially natsoc?

MSM jews being jews

*don't mess with the constitution

>literally hitler

Mar is Visayan(his father is from Ilo-ilo). He grew up in Iloilo and studied abroad

hard to mine english memes on jewgle images and im running out

made this OC wayback, seems appropriate now
>is Duterte riding the crest of the anti-globalist movement?
if so, how did he get to the top of time 100??

((someone)) will be pissed off about this, OR it's a psyop, expect assassination.

oozing natsoc goodness

He approves of deporting big nose Usurers (Indians and (((Persians))))

Saved

He is from Roxas. Not Iloilo.

honestly, i hope we dont rustle too much jimmies just yet. the duterte train has just started

It was designed by Masons/Freemasons. During our country's revolution it was the Masons who organized freethinkers & the oppressed to rise up against the Spaniards who used religion to control people. Majority of our national heroes like Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, Apolinario Mabini etc. were Masons

how can one be so fucking based?

a e s t h e t i c

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AND THE OTHER DAY, LOCAL "INQUIRER" SAID TO VOTE NO AGAINST DUTERTE IN TIME POLLS

HOLYSHIT IT BACKFIRED REAL HARD

we honestly don't know. we fucking lucked out on him

doesn't matter

He's still an incompetent cuck and a crony-capitalist

Inquirer gets some funding from Soro's Open Society. That's the only local publication where you see Murrica tier liberal bullshit. i.e. Muh stronk womminz

REMEMBER THAT THIS BACKFIRED

>"delete this"

White man bows down to the most powerful race

Duterte has said a lot of triggering things.

"Income Taxes are not necessary if the government has alternative means of earning monies" made me worship him

I don't like freemasons. They are the same as the Catholics that's an exclusive club of initiated, enlightened dudes.

HLI also mentioned that the revolutions after the American one were orchestrated by Freemasons. (And that these revolutions are bound to fail. The US revolution was planned a century in advance...)

media corruption and crony capitalism are inevitable and natural because of regulatory capture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

human nature

K3K flag

holy shit I never knew

>I wonder how many CIA-affiliated people Doot-doot has assassinated

Who do you think is flooding the Philippines with drugs in the first place?

Since there are a lot of fillipinos in this thread I have to ask, If I were to take a 2 week trip, which beach would have the most slutty women seeking white dick.

I want to go to the Phillipines after my Korea trip, but I'm not sure where I actually want to go. I'd prefer somewhere with less Tourists overall.

We Wuz Ophir and SHIETT

>inb4 the flips really were descendants of a pre-flood kingdom.
Igorots have their version of a great flood story and the Gunung Padang megalith site reminds me of the rice terraces