Now that we saw him crash and burn...

Now that we saw him crash and burn, you do realize that there is no one left who would make the Alt-Right appear even remotely acceptable to the main stream public?

The whole movement is stagnating because you are stuck with that uncharismatic, trust-fund, nazi, man-child Richard Spencer and the woman beating midget from Berkley yesterday. Trump denounced the alt-right, PJW has abandoned you, L. Southern is dating a black man and want's nothing to do with racists. From now on there is no figurehead who would confront the MSM from pining the neonazi badge on the whole movement.

>tfw a degenerate homosexual race-mixer was the best thing that happened to the white nationalist movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFEY-FAV_l0
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/710271103332036608
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the (((alt-right)))

fuck
you
and
your
shit

but milo was a retard user

>stagnating
You mean now so mainstream that we literally had people heiling hitler and mainstream Republican rallies and nobody stopped us?

We're more powerful now than ever before. We never needed Milo or any of these loser Alt-Light types. We represent truth.

>Milo
>Acceptable

Pick one

>the alt-right
>existing outside the minds of shills, normies, and CNN

literally everyone here who considers themselves "alt-right" needs to /r/gothefuckback

but he was funny, user. he was the gateway drug to the truth. he wololo'd sjws left and right

>A BBC semen slurping bongfaggot
>Alt-Right
at the end of the day, it's fitting.

>Proud Boys

>giving a fuck what the mainstream thinks

Worked out really well for all those people that said Hillary would win in a blowout.

Says the incredibly desperate poster, for the six grilionth time.

It's threads like these that make me question Sup Forums's political orientation nowadays..

you cant stop a reactionary movement without ending the action that caused it

milo was just an early symptom of the reaction. nothing more

This. Milo was just the beginning. But whether most of Sup Forums will admit it or not he probably contributed more to the advancement of some of our principles than most people because he was charismatic and entertaining to watch. The right no longer has any well spoken prominent figurehead.

>1 post by this ID

>Worshipping a coal burning kike that supports pedophilia

Go back to plebbit

Nice image there, might want to update the bottom bit.

doesn't matter he was PR you dip

Did you not catch the last street war? The right has all the PR. We don't need Milo.

>a pedo is PR
Can we fire the PR firm? Sue them while you're at it.

>supports pedophilia
alright jew
mudshark crap is great PR we need plebbit fags to win elections dumbshit

stop this pedo shareblue cancer
he obs doesn't support pedo's stop hype training loser

Alex Jones recently admitted in court that his whole thing is just an act, so that's another one of your heroes down

Muh means justify muh ends. I would prefer to lose elections than give in to kiked degeneracy

>(((Milo)))
>Alt-Right

>literally advocated for man boy love
>refuses to name names when saying he was at a holywood sex party with underaged prostitutes (male)
Sounds like he supports it to me you reddit kike. You have to go back.

>I want to be associated with any of these fucking faggots ever

Fuck off, these people came to me I didn't come to them.
They just stole memes and trends from here and you faggots willingly helped them.

HE IS RISEN

"27 year olds can fuck 13 year olds"
"I go to parties where very young boys are drugged and raped"
Milo sycophants are fucking disgusting.

>Alt-right

Fuck off, kike.

The only way to win is to hijack a mainstream party and become more acceptable to the public.

Fucking milo paid shills are starting to appear now that he's planning a comeback. Faggot said some really creepy shit and finally lost his niggercock battle armor and now he's having to resort to making a new thread every couple hours to try to get back in the limelight. Sad.

There is no such thing as the alt-right.

>L. Southern is dating a black man

This simply isn't true

Yeah I'd like proof

>"""alt right"""

Please fuck off.

who gives a fuck. This isn't an alt right board, fucko. There just happens to be a few people on here who suck Milo and Hitler and whoever else's cock.

i love how in this strip the black guy doesn't understand half the stuff that's said.

Almost every black i've ever met hasn't even heard of the Beatles.
Almost every black i've met has never heard of (recent) historical figures, like Thatcher or Reagan.

It's as if they just live day-to-day, and only think about eating and shitting and fucking, like an animal.

It's as if they just don't give a fuck about this country, its history and heritage, and how it guarantees them the freedoms they don't even appreciate.

When you speak to them (Most, not all, i have to admit not all) it's as if we are speaking different languages.

how are Lauren southern orbiters in every single thread? Jesus you guys sure are obsessed with that chick. Milo, southern, and all other e celebs are using us for fame and fortune. Stop it.

You don't need anything to clean up your image when the other side is getting about in balaclavas stabbing people, though.

No matter how gay Spencer is, he's just not scary for normal people. Junkies in balaclavas throwing bricks at old people definitely is, though, so you just get supported by default.

TS must not have gotten the email.

Milo is back, MAGA!!!

What a stupid mindset. We're not the villains you retard. There's no reason people won't accept our point of view if you just bother to explain it to them properly. And the people that refuse to accept truths aren't worth convincing. Stop being a self defeatist its fucking embarrassing and belongs on /r9k/

All these media personalities are bad for this common sense political shift back to sanity

Alt right does not exist, and the only guys with any value in this fight is Nigel Farage and Ron Paul, actual career politicians and very intelligent men. When the messed up degenerates on YouTube spout their crap it harms the position of the right

Oh and if you think a fag was needed to fight back against lefty scum, Rebel media has one

this whole movement is a mistake

Uh, senpai?

I hope you realize that the onyl way the west is going to come back is a race war. This whole "working within the system to change the system" thing isn't going to work.

Milo and Trump are Zionist controlled opposition. I'm glad he got torn down. We don't need him and never had.

They are useful for getting normies on board with nationalism and racial awareness though.

he didnt crash and burn, your share blue and wE KNOW IT

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Who is that? That's not Styx? Wtf is this thread? A thread for fools?

> you do realize that there is no one left who would make the Alt-Right appear even remotely acceptable to the main stream public

who cares you dumb fucking nerd

She is not jewish

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/710271103332036608

Its all about pissing off the sjw, leftists, and antifa thats it

The alt right is not a thing. Fuck off.

The alt right doesn't need that fagget, in fact he was making us look bad. We completely dominated the internet, YouTube may as well be a white nationalist video sharing platform.

Fuck jews and fuck the alt everything. 1488
Muslims back to middle east, jews wiped out and some money standard introduced = world saved

Hi Kike.

Everyone who legitmatley wants to see change and not just be edgy on the internet should care.

Of course, I dont think (((you))) would be interested in that.

Great, so Western Democracy as it stands has militant Islam as a fascist enemy sworn to destroy both modernity and democracy, and cancerous warts like you as fascist internal enemies.
Maybe you will join up and the whole shithouse will go up in flames, the result will be a very short, very dark age, then Asia will clean up and give us all jobs.
Thanks manlet cunts and camel faced psychos, your need to validate yourself is a mindless source of violence and lameness.

>legitmatley

yeah and you're the one who gets to decide what is legitimate and what isn't

how convenient

What is the alt-right anymore besides a leftist bogeyman?

>We completely dominated the internet
Just because you've been watching shit happen all your life doesn't mean that anything happens in or because of the medium it was presented to you through.
Revolution, rope day, SHTF, all the possible table-clearing scenarios of the resentful, marginalised nu-pol, they won't involve shitposting and Youtube. There's going to be dread, hunger and a distinct lack of communications.
Holy shit, you sound so comfy that your brain has melted.

when did this happen wtf

the alt right was never meant to be acceptable to normies you dumb cunt. being acceptable to normies is called cucking. the alt right was meant to be a bloc of people who were to the right of basic bitch conservatism. milo was never alt right, he even said this. he was nothing but a homosexual kike who used the label to get famous and make money

Thing is he's just as popular he's lost no credibility

So long as White Nats and Stormfags keep defending Spencer and TRS and all those fags (without whom you have absolutely nothing) - all of whom overtly use and claim ownership of the term "alt right" - you need to regard it not only as real but essentialnto whatever cause you thinknyou are advancing.
Faggot.

is this real

>believing there is such a thing as "alt-right"

No one ever liked Milo. The only people who liked him were edgy teens.

Our rising star still has yet to come. And the world will tremble.

I really miss Milo.
I hate what happened to him.

>alt-right is a legitimate movement - the meme

This is literally the only successful ploy out of Clinton's campaign.

>political orientation
or some kind of orientation, anyway
that said, Milo was funny.

Did you prefer him as a sort of sassy British political commentator on Sky News etc. or the ultra-gay college campus black-cock-armour faggot?

he's coming back goys. whether you like him or not, he is good for the movement

Milo is still awesome. But who gives a fuck about alt-right degenerates. Limp dicked homos that can't face reality so they come here to bitch about how pathetic their life is.

Alt right does not exist, its a meme.

We don't need no face nor posterboys. We can speak for ourselves

Our voice is in the internet, our presence in the street and our power in the ballot.

there is no alt right
there is traditionalism
there is polulism
there is nationalism
there is isolationism
there is protecting your land and heritage
all are spreading and winning
the "alt right" is a diversion taking the brunt of thr backlash while memeing and supporting the afirementioned groups

When was this?

This

The autists that take the whole nazi thing seriously are an extreme minority. Half the people on this board didnt even know who
Richard Spencer was until the media started reporting him as the leader of the entire alt-right (Breitbart, Inforwars, the Rebel, etc).
Nathan Damigo, Millenial Woes, Daily Shoah have a reach that only numbers in the tens of thousands.

Milo, Gavin McInnes, those are /ourguys/

He was never acceptable to normies dumbass, nor was he on our side to begin with.

so what do you believe if not the same as spencer?

Controlled immigration. Not a 50 year hold on it.

>inb4, "muh, civic-nationalism"

I'm also a LOL-Libertarian. And trolling leftists with nazi memes is the best way to
preserve free-speech.

You sound like a fucking deluded child dude.

ikr
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I gave him credit. Even if you don't trust him fact is people needed him to fight Marxist indoctrination.
Too bad he died on the Pedo hill you don't come back from that.

What are you doing in Slovenia, Milo ?

He's not alt right. he's just right.
fuck off

literally this senpai
the right needs a charismatic rallier who can convince centrists to join our movement and sway leftists
milo is still a pedophile and also disgusting but that doesn't change the fact that we need someone LIKE him (charismatic, good speaker, draws a crowd, preferably part of a minority to sway left leaning people) to get people angry at the far left and the destruction they cause. It probably won't be southern because she's not a good enough speaker and not normie enough. Who's it gonna be.

>he's coming back goys. whether you like him or not, he is good for the movement

haha, pathetic video. he's done m8 he's had his 15 minutes

nice proxy milo

Thats because of ill informed leddit fags

based.