But but we civilised you

>but but we civilised you
umm no sweetie
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-amritsar-boer-war-concentration-camp-mau-mau-a6821756.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

sites.google.com/site/muslimholocaustmuslimgenocide/indian-holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

iupui.edu/~msaiupui/thetop100.html?id=61
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we civilised you, you wouldn't be shitting on the streets. So you're right there Pajeet.

>DESIGNATED

Fpbp

>It's another pajeet denying that india destroyed everything we gave them and deeply regrets it so they blame the glorious and far superior British Empire again episode

BOO IN LOO :DD

>implying youre civilised

nothing can stop pajeet shitting in the street

>we civilised you
Incorrect.
The British civilized (btw) the area known as India.
The people are a different story.

The British Empire was so civilised that they were actually able to record their own 'atrocities'.
They also had the moral strength to not try and hide what they did but to accept responsibility.
Compared to pretty much every other Empire in existence, the British Empire was one of the best.
Name a better one.

You got as far as you are now only because of the British

Every street would be 'poo not in the loo lane' if it wasnt for us, you should thank us for minimising the designated

>third worlders fight for independence
>third worlders get independence
>third worlders chimp out and kill each other
>third worlders blame the British

what's the logic behind this?

Oh please.

>we dindu nuffin
typical cumskin

>SHITTING

>indians ask for independence
K no problem mate!
>muslim guy asked for his own part of country
Sure why not? The Hindus are practically getting one.
>muslims & hindus proceed to kill each other like savages
>they blame british for divide and conquer tactics
>america laughs in background as their empire destroying plans continue unchallenged

lol butthurt cumskins cumming on each other.

>sweetie

wtf is that flag. Did a Scot make that? It looks awful.

Well not since you got independence, no we dindu. Truth is you vile little rodents demand tolerance nulticulturalism in our countries. If however the post independence borders are out by a hectare then its nothing but squabbles and genocides as one overpopulated irrelevant culture goes and antagonizes another. Its equivalent to watching ants fight, except ants display more discipline and are capable of cleaning up after themselves.

Did you have a Prophet who united 20 tribes who hated each other's guts and built an empire from scratch in less than 23 years, which then went on to conquer everything in between Spain and China.

Looks like a flag prior to bringing in the tattie-munchers?

Only to lose in Battle to the french, and then the poles.

>muslim empires
>good
>muhammed the child fucker
>worth worshipping

You do know that the same empire also went into a series of brutal civil wars after the 'prophets' death right?

Also, Alexander the Great accomplished more in a shorter time period without the crux of religious fervour.
The only reason his empire didn't last as a single entity was because he didn't want anyone else to have it.

The French Empire of Napoleon I which you fucking destroyed you Anglo scum.
Reason and Enlightment, along with the metric system for all.

>was because he didn't want anyone else to have it.

No, it was because he was a brilliant commander and a god-awful ruler and was more interested in conquering more than actually managing the territory he conquered already.

Because the british empire never lost a battle?

You don't quite get how influential he was.
iupui.edu/~msaiupui/thetop100.html?id=61

Alexander was born into a dynasty of Kings, not quite the same as teaching an entire race discipline and building an empire out of nowhere. You got to appreciate how profound an accomplishment this is whether you like Islam or not.

I don't rate empires which can't even last a few decades and did nothing of note.

Actually, all he had to do was name a successor and he simply refused, resulting in his generals splitting it up between them.
Also, his rule was fine, unless you have a source saying it wasn't?

I know how influential he was, why would you think otherwise?
You need to go back to school because your English clearly isn't up to snuff.

Muhammed did not build an empire out of nothing, his uncle, a tribal leader, supported him pretty much the entire way.
Also, I do not deny that he was quite smart in the way in which he borrowed from the bible and other religious texts, whilst adding passages to create a more expansionist religion.
That doesn't make Islam or the child rapist "good" or "worth worshipping" though does it?

When you call someone uncivilized but you don't even shit in the fucking toilet.

Yeah, but regardless of battles the coutries that flew or still fly the union jack are successful, wealthy, and even in cultures as alien to it as Hong Kong's still find people who find something to admire in the british.

Muhammed's 'empire' is one of eternally in fighting third word literal shit holes and authoritarian theocracies, providers of fuel to the former british empire.

Face it, you're a mess. The most mohammed's empire can accomplish is to pump the west's gas.

> we civilised you.
Yeah nah, unfortuantely that failed. Too many poos over there.

>Boer concentration camps
>Mau mau
Both were completely justified and twisted by liberals and butthurt ex-colonies. Read Arthur Conan Doyle's account of the Boer war, then tell me who was in the wrong.

Are you fucking high? OP didn't call anyone uncivilized. No wonder you fucks are dumb as niggers and used to be slaves.

I honestly wish we hadn't gone to India because then you would be out in the rice fields rather than being insufferable cunts online and in this country.

>yOU BRITFUCK DID NOT CIVLIZE HINDUSHAKLMABALA
Obviously they didn't take the genocide thing far enough.

Brits are evil thugs who always pretended as civilized Christians.

Pajeet is correct, the British Empire economically shat all over India, took all the sea trade for ourselves, and extensively used corrupt puppets to keep down the interior.

Doesn't mean Hindu nationalism isn't retarded.

This. Even the famines were overblown. Many were because Indian ruled regions refused to divert food which exacerbated the issue. They were all caused by the weather which can hardly be blamed on the Empire.

You're still better for the Britbongs teaching you about the world than if you never met anyone with indoor plumbing.

>"destroyed anglo scum"
>literally lost to anglos

this is the french understanding of victory

British and Muslims have something in common, they both are beyond ordinary evil. They still justify colonial murders. Their documentaries, movies, media all are working towards this cause. My blood boils when ever their media mentions things happening in India.

is sweetie a new meme?

Ok you try be a little island trying to keep control of half the world after the second biggest war if hitler won he would've been much worse you welcome btw but you wouldn't understand that

>British ... are beyond ordinary evil.

The world is finally waking up.

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

>He says as he types in English on the World Wide Web.

You belong to us.

u fuckin wot m8

Cough cough world war2 wait youse were not in that for long only the ones who had the balls

RULE BRITANNIA!

>Lose Hundred years war
>Lose War of the Spanish Succession
>Lose 7 years war
>Lose French Indian war
>Lose Peninsular war
>Lose Waterloo campaign
>Have to save you from Germany, who can never win a war, Twice

Have we cucked anyone harder than France lads?

Not all of us are evil but if india had the power and fell like the british did would have been the same story

Sorry m8 but great empires aren't built by putting enemies in jail cells then spending millions on keeping them well nourished for the duration of their sentence.

Massively insecure about your country still being 85% the same shithole it was 75 years ago and projecting onto others who have nothing to do with India any more. The loo needs cleaning, run along.

India, c'mon mate. Let's just get back to watching the Indian Premier League, we both love cricket.

Nice proxy

This

When germany talk shit but got nothing to back it up with only messing i love you germany no world war 3 please

Here is something thats really baffling for me:

How can you not realize that shitting in toilets is a good idea but at the same time post on Sup Forums and be aware of memes like 'oh sweetie'?

Yeah I agree. I'll accept we failed to civilise you. And Im sorry for my ancestors failings.

Unfortunately a country whose whole population can't use a toilet and shits in the street is in no way civilised. We really should of taught you how to be clean between the time we were strong enough to take over you and nice enough to set you free. damn shame.

Learning the language of other group means breaking the encryption. It is completely Learner's greatness.

You're such a dumb fuck, Rajesh, let me break it down for you
>but but we civilised you
This is implying that the Brits made you shitting street cunts, civilized human beings (already making OP a fucking wrong faggot to start)
>umm no sweetie
Op responded to this claim with the above. Denying that the Brits made you shitting-street twats civil. Furthermore, implying that the Brits were not civilized for the linked events in OP's post.

Thus, , understanding OP calling the Brits uncivilized, responded as such. Which is true. They had to run ad campaigns to get you shit-smelling cunts to *consider* using the fucking toilet.

Now go back to polluting your fucking street and getting the rats back. Meanwhile, I'll take a shit in a proper area. Called a bathroom, which has a toilet. Learn about the magical mysteries that they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
too bad that we dont get threads like this these days

>Name a better one

The HQ of the jew it is.

Better:

Roman
Ostrogoths
Italy
Russian

nice language of the world you're typing in there pal.

>if we destroy our enemies they win

We actually even built the great Ganges canal to try and stop famines and newspapers would have sections urging people to donate to help indians during famines.

It's a waste of time arguing with these wogs t b h

>sweetie posting

We tried to teach them.
We spent millions.
Legions of British sanitation advisers scoured the continent of India to bring the people there the gift of the ceramic loo.
But it was all for naught. Even now the Pajeet still shits in the street - untold hours of effort have been undone.
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the most disgusting and unsanitary conditions imaginable. Forget the power of flushing toilets and disinfectant for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of clean soft toilet paper and comfortable wooden toilet seats, for in the shit-smeared India there is only poo. There is no sound of flushing water in the villages, only an eternity of squatting and shitting in the streets and the laughter of their animal gods.

you're speaking a rather civilised language for one without basic sanitation

In your case, a call center.

Probably won't be useful for any bathroom support though.

>If we civilised you, you wouldn't be shitting on the streets. So you're right there Pajeet.
FPBP