Any sympathy for him of any kind?

Any sympathy for him of any kind?

I just watched this video. Is he any different from white school shooters? Seems to have lost everything, cucked by the love of his life and claims he went to tell his mother he was suicidal and feeling like killing people and she didn't give a fuck. Just another low IQ nigga, terrible parenting and with nothing left to lose it seems. Quite possibly legit mental as well. Its all really fucking sad.

I still hope the cops put a bullet in him. But even so, he's just another casualty of this fucked up world we all live in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_nSr-y9Kc
tunein.com/radio/Erie-County-Police-and-Fire-s145850/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxIjEa87i4
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_nSr-y9Kc

Almost all an heroes and shooters are just insecure whiners who are having adult temper tantrums.

Except instead of treating him with a wooden spoon, we treat him with a couple doses of lead, copper, and steel.

I feel a bit of sympathy, you can tell there are points in the live stream video where he's thinking "what the fuck, I really killed that old guy for no reason." But I always feel sympathy for fucked up people who commit these crazy acts, the VT shooter was another one. Doesn't make their actions much better though

He's going to have a 'Falling Down' style biopic made soon. The man is fucked up but he's a hero in his own way. You can only push a man so much.
I feel for Steve and wish him best of luck

Yeah, there has to be some. Doesn't excuse his actions but the guy was a product of a fucked up society
That society is partly, if not mostly to blame

I wouldn't call him a hero in any way. He's just another man driven literally homicidal and insane by society and the women in his life

He could have killed a gangbanger for no reason. Or a hoe. But an old guy who did nothing? He didn't need a gun for the old guy either. That was just insanely cowardly so 0 sympathy.

Niggers aren't human
Zero sympathy for him

did he get caught or something

I've been bullied, teased, hurt, felt betrayed but people I thought I could trust, etc...and maybe I lashed out and screamed at the person or maybe hit them a few times in the past.

But I didn't go on fucking random killing sprees, gunning down strangers for nothing they had anything to do with.

At this point his punishment must fit his crime. No sympathy, no quarter.

dis some sucka type shit

None, what the point in killing an old man anyway? at least kill a criminal for fuck's sake

The purest of evils.

Yeah but he has the balls to do something about it. A lot of guys in his position would probably just turn to drugs or moan.
Steve is teaching people a lesson

he's a nigger that killed an old man that raised his family.

i have no sympathy, he is a menace.

Did they catch the guy or not ?
Went to sleep and he was still on the loose.

Niggers gonna nig.

This. Why don't they shoot up gangsters instead of innocent old men?

Literally Dwayne from GTA 4

Teaching innocent pensioners a lesson by shooting them point blank in the head?

I disagree. He's lost his mind but theres nothing acceptable about his actions. If he'd killed his cheating gf thats one thing, or even his mom if she fucked him up. But some innocent grandpa. Not good

Still not caught
It's a big country
When Facebook shut down his account he shut off his phone and police were no longer able to track him from his posts

coward, shooting a defenceless old man.

WHat kinda of bullshit did this whore pull on this man to put him over the edge?

dis bitch not replyin

>I've been bullied, teased, hurt, felt betrayed

Mate we all have, this is Sup Forums

He gambled and lost everything. That's an addiction that's hard to break and obviously he woke up today and realized he's in a hole too deep to get out of. And then he has the audacity to blame his wife?

Fuck outta here boy. If you wanted the death penalty just end yourself with that gun you got.

Haha

Fucking kikebook.

If he kills them they don't learn anything, they're just dead. Knowing they have an innocent old mans blood on their hands is a real lesson
Its sad that the old guy had to go through that but its what had to be done

At least it was an old guy.

You mean how many dicks did she put in her mouth

She ditched him because he's a psycho.

That's a different way to look at it

He's not at all a romantic villain. Listen to his voice and mannerisms. He has no hate in his voice and he has empty eyes. I dont even know if he believes his "reasoning" he is just trying to make up some bullshit to excuse him being off his shit.

Listen up, British people, you have to finish genociding the Irish.

False flag operation for gun control

Should have drove to wallstreet and dpne this. Then he would have been celebrated. Instead he off'd one of the poor working class

wall street has police every 30 feet if you've never been there.

Is steel ammo even legal?

shooting old people is teaching others what?
just because you are a miserable piece of shit its ok to take out anger on defenseless old people?
is this religion of peace speaking?

I wouldn't feel any sympathy if he was a sociopath who felt no guilt, but guilt is a terrible feeling. In the live stream he's on the phone with someone and says "nah man, I can't, I fucked up, I fucked up... Yeah." Plus he complains of the usual robot feels of aloneness and pent up violent energy, so I can sympathize with him even though the old man obviously didn't deserve it. Idk, I guess I've never really felt righteous anger towards criminals unless they were totally unrepentant

He's the dindu of all dindus he even used the #Goodguy on the post with him shooting the old man.
I hope it ends with a shoot out, and there's footage, it would be a perfect ending.

You have to be a massive nigga to do this

I have more sympathy for the spider I flushed down the toilet last week than this scummy, scum-sucking, scum-bandit.

wait so did he not kill his ex? Because he should have done that first...

If not, this is just a normal suicide by cop.

You're dumb
They'd never use a nigger shooting niggers as a false flag
That's a daily occurrence here
The only thing that's special about this one, it was filmed live on jewbook

This is Christopher Dorner.

He spent the last 4 years in an MK Ultra facility being trained to carry out false flag Psy-Ops like what we are witnessing now.

You honestly believe that the cops can't find this guy, just driving around and stopping to film Youtube videos, chill as fuck? The police usually swarm these kind of killers within hours, think back to the original Dorner killing spree. It was like fucking First Blood.

Dorner/Stephens is a mind control slave. How many times does this shit have to happen for you people to WAKE UP?

This is all to distract from current events and cause another potential flashpoint between BLM and the Alt-Right

WAKE UP PEOPLE, "DORNER" DID NOT DIE, HE IS CARRYING OUT PSY-OP MURDERS FOR HIS HANDLERS.

The plot thickens!

I hope he kills as many people as he can. The modern world is fucked and deserves to crumble.

He lost all his money gambling because he's a retard. He lost a girlfriend like 99% of the people on the planet experience. No sympathy.

falling down want about a guy who killed random innocent people. The entire movie is about reacting to the direct fuckery of other people. He overreacted at some people but in every scene the victim instigates. Cleveland guy didn't do that. Cleveland guy is not an interesting story in a literary sense, at least not yet. he's just a looney.

He will be a long line of many. You think getting rid of muslims will end terrorism? Hah...

Shitty KDR considering all possibilities he has for one day.

SCANNER THEY MAY HAVE FOUND HIM IN ERIE PA
white ford fusion parked in the lot barnes and noble erie pa

what the fuck, what drives the insane people to shoot innocent and harmless targets? Why not shoot at cops or at criminals?

what the fuck what the fuck

Regardless of what pushed him to it, regardless of who hurt him. HE still chose to do what he did. He did not have to. He could have done an enumerable amount of other things, plenty if which would have been positive and beneficial to not only himself but others. No, the nigger CHOSE to nig. Fuck him he gets zero sympathy.
Do you feel sympathy for the niggers in court who cry after being sentenced for murder? Of course not.
This nigger is the epitome of niggardly deeds.
NO, SYMPATHY.

MUTIPLE UNITS ATTENDING OMG

dunno if mk ultra, but shit sure smells fishy

I've a little, the other vids of him really seem to show him in a sever state of depersonalization. He knows what hes done is horrible but by his mannerisms and tone of voice and a slight chuckle at some point really show how his brains not really connecting those actions to himself. Way to calm.

>Why not shoot at cops
Nigger spotted

I really hope one of those Cleveland citizens that are joining the cops in the manhunt somehow captures him alive, and goes law abiding citizen on his arse

>At least the victim was black
I can't be the only one thinking this

It's all HER fault because she friendzoned him

FRIENDZONING SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

>by society
No. It's just an autistic retarded, perhaps schizophrenic, nigger.

>What is FMJ ammo?

He looks nothing like Dorner. Or is there room in your theory for regular facial reconstruction surgery?

He's a sociopath.

The man has no qualms over what he's done.

Dorner only killed cops. You probably weren't even here during the dorner era

He did say he wanted to target Greeks in his video.

>Dorner only killed cops
Tell that to the daughter of his attorney
Oh wait you can't
Because she's dead and you're a fucking idiot

Pic related. Only Clayton Bigsby would think they are the same person

He's older than a school shooter and didn't start shooting at a crowd or something and just happened to hit the old guy. He picked him explicitly and never expressed any remorse before or after. Just let him fucking hang already

He probably had a few 'episodes' before, yeah. For some reason people don't want to be in relationships with mentally ill people.

No he didn't. He killed multiple innocent people who happened to be related to cops

Nobody's innocent.

With some plastic surgery, I think it's possible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxIjEa87i4

Let's try a thought experiment. What do you think would happen to guncrime violence in the US if you banned ONLY BLACKS from owning or posessing a firearm?

I know technically it's not that easy because they can just buy them illegaly from someone else which is why gun control atleast for ALL americans would not work whatsoever. But if you could flip a switch and "blacks didn't have any guns" what would happen?

I'll tell you what would happen because it's extremely obvious when you look at the statistics, next to no gun violence. Robberies and burglaries would likewise plummet. And crime ridden communities might even end up going from shit to peaceful when niggers only had knives to run around with.

The founding fathers didn't think through what it meant to have an ethnicity with that little impulse control own a firearm. Or they would have never let blacks have it, but that's ofcourse because the constitution wasn't created with niggers in mind, it was created by and from the mentality of white people.

Lol. Why make him ugly and goofy as fuck retarded looking then. I don't see the point.

Old photo.

Simple cosmetic procedures can alter a face drastically

This is some Jason Borne shit

I love that movie. That is how I feel every day :)

Everyone is mentally ill to some extent. People don't want to be in relationships with psychopaths.

Fuck you. It's his own fault. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He is truly damned. This curse of Cain is on him.

Travis Bickle's alt

>They knew they couldn't corner the dorner so the had to brainwash him not to kill them

Scary

This is barely even the beginning. The world is fucked up so bad that people are just going to start killing each other. The only thing is, I wish they would kill the people responsible, not random people on the street.

Found the christfag.

I have no sympathy for people who take their problems out on others. When someone is at the point that they are going to kill people, they should do the world a favor and just kill themselves instead.

Here are just simple stats

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

are you even allowed to just talk on facebook anymore or is it exclusively for propaganda and streaming suicides / killing spress

>mad at women and society
>kills a random old guy struggling up the street
You know what the real travesty is? This niggas lack of creativity and IQ. So fucking boring. McVeigh. Now there is a guy who made a statement.

You forgot rape and torture
Those are also acceptable

>be me
>have mental health issues that require a high dose of meds to keep me "normal"
>lost job and house due to poisonous bitch and backstabbing bastards

Yet I haven't killed anybody, if I ever do it'll be the people that were responsible not some old guy on the street. This guys a coward and a piece of shit, I hope the cops riddle him with bullets. I cant believe that some of you retards feel sorry for this cunt.

he seemed happy to be popular for a lil regardless of the crazy fear in his eyes