haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
pastebin.com/QtM48q9j
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
vimeo.com/212237317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Google search of Baron Benjamin de Rothschild produces little in the way of information. One can learn that he is a seventh-generation descendant of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel, and that as the great-grandson of "the Benefactor" he controls the Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation. The foundation, through the management of the Caesarea community, provides financial support for education in Israel and has land and cash holdings worth more than NIS 700 million. Googling also reveals that the baron controls private banks in France and Switzerland, owns a number of the world's most famous palaces and wineries and is very fond of sports, particularly sailing. He rarely gives interviews; there are a handful of articles about him in the French press but none in the English-language media and certainly not in the Israeli media.

We were on the way to interview Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, the last scion of the dynasty's French branch, who is considered the world's richest Rothschild today.

haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forrest De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

C'mon guys, this is just blatent envy.

Sadly its not, the World Bows to the Rothschild's

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

No it doesn't. The Rotschilds don't *literally* own the banking world you know. The family altogether own 12% shares in the banking industry.

bumping for interest

>he doesn't know that gay people also browse Sup Forums

There's going to be a whole new class of tabloids around here

Oy vey delete this

Any butt shots of these two?

They probably leaked the photos intentionally. They know they can't keep 100% of people from knowing they exist, or from discussing them. So the goal is to control and influence that discussion

Why are Rothschild women so pretty. But when they get old, they're ugly toads, is it the effect of black magic?

Their souls are rotted away after a lifetime of evil.

that's a lot.

Nice thread user, have a bump

Can't wait for the Day of the Rope to waste these incestuous crackers

t. American intellectual

Nat, is that you?
How is Kloster this time of the year?

12% is a shit ton.The Rothschild family didn't start like this you know, once they were real businessman, and goodhearted people, now look at them. Disgusting

It's what happens with all dynasties eventually. The same phenomena can be observed in most family businesses - the founder is successful, the son might still be ok but it's all downhill from there.

I wish for the good old Rothschild, the one that cared about life and charity. Now they are money hungry empty cuckolds.

>also seen at the party

Woodrow
> Starts the FED
> Start the predecessor of the UN even if the US didn't get in
Is he the first treator to his country ?

Nathan Rothschild is the only good Rothschild left and he's the richest one.
He supported trump in the election, but lives in Switzerland.
American Rothschilds are a joke.

Sauce?

>Jews
>Goodhearted

FALSE

He is the only hope this family has to return to it's values.

wonky looking.

Yes

thanks for the info OP, but can we now have moar pics of those grills

Holy shit. The brashness of this blows my mind. I really, really, really want to kill these fucks

He sounds like someone from pol lol

(checked)
Bankers are the scum of the earth

why do we allow people to live like this?

Give me a cheeky fast informative rundown on who these guys are.

Why are "the elites" and politicians always so fuckin ugly in appearance?

It's good people like him are in control

>he's the richest one
Their money is split between them but they all have similar interests and obviously would prefer to help their family than another competitor.
Nat Rothschild is apparently worth 1 to 2 billion. This is bullshit. They do not share their true net worth, none of them do. It's split, as I said, between companies/properties/family members/trusts, etc.

They are worth trillions. This is not conspiracy. It's fucking factual and people think because it's not in Forbes it can't be true...

Good God those Rothschild women are ugly. I guess that's what generations of inbreeding does to someone. I mean, they probably have thousands of dollars invested to look like that (hair, makeup, jewelry, dress, maybe even some plastic surgery), and they can be described as "homely" at best.

who the heck are those guys? can someone give me a quick rundown?

OP might as well be Nat shitposting about his degenerate relatives across the pond

They all look like trannies. Sup Forums is gonna freak when they realize how widespread they are.

high level bitchcraft takes its toll

Post more Lia

That one in NYU is pretty fucking cute.

There's one who lurks and not sure how much she posts, but she lives in my area and is pretty qt but she's also a high schooler and I'm prone to lust after the literal vaginal jew, ashamedly.

They are aiming for the homely look, those women could be turned into a 10 by the snap of a finger, but that's frowned upon the upper classes and seen as hoerish.

>Muslims wasting their lives bombing poor innocents and middle class while these fucks get away with everything
COME THE FUCK ON MUSLIMS THEYRE FUCKING USING YOU LIKE PUPPETS. YOU ARE THE FUCKING PUPPET AND THESE FUCK ASSHOLES ARE THE PUPPET MASTER. HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID

You can only cover the shit within you before it starts to seep out for all the world to see. God bless social media. It's like going to the gallows on a Sunday morning before church - spread over a lifetime.

Newfags
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins

they look like grandpa guy.

They're not. They tried to stop it. You were probably too busy reading all the "the only good sand nigger is a dead sand nigger" to notice though.

Funny how quickly Gaddafi and Saddam were taken out yet Isis is still around. Really gets the synapses firin

Nice troll

weird fucking tanline

They had anti ballistic kevlar facial implants done in Israel.

lia? lia what?

are you mentally broken? that's where her pants would be.

sauce on pic

>pastebin.com/QtM48q9j

Holy shit just looked at the FB accounts,

>tfw i have mutual friends with Rothschild heirs.

I'm not a billionaire or anything. Working class lad that managed to go to Oxbridge and mingle with these elites.

They all try to act humble, but really what they think is they despise all the plebs.

>In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape

you're an idiot

snapchat for one of them

Snapchat: evileviiii

nope nope nope nope nope nope

I hate reading threads like this because there's absolutely nothing we, as internet shits, can do about these people. There's nothing anyone can do about them, except kill them all.

>Nat Rothschild, who was worth £1bn four years ago, has had his fortune reduced to £70m

No he isn't

Lol and Ingvar Kamprad has also just couple millions even tho he owns 100% of IKEA.
I mean you'd have to be retarded or underage to not understand.

The name of the qt in the OP

Their house btw:

Château de Pregny

But to my knowledge only an old skank lives there, Nadine """de"""" Rothschild.

>pings the truth
"DEPLOY OUR BUDGET RATE COUNTERMEASURES FOR A BUDGET RATE WEBSITE"

you're an even bigger idiot

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Two young teen girls in non revealing bathsuits, having fun
=
child sex party

to /pol beta losers.

>ruining the meme
kys yourself in the self

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Said to be violent and intimidating in private
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Said to possess irrefutable evidence proving that the Earth is indeed flat
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ between them
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in a single evening
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>Trump is just another Bog puppet
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

youve popped up in every single rothschild thread...fuck off were full

wtf I love bogbros now

Is that what this thread is about? I didn't even read it.

vimeo.com/212237317

I have a professor named Nathan Rothschild

What values?
Other than:
Usury
Manipulation
Deceit
Warmongering
Misery-making
And Being cuntish

the rothschild family needs to die

Does he have any strange symbols lying around his office? A golden calf, perhaps?

Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs.

This meme needs to die.

I think not
Bogposting is an honoured tradition

Do Rothschilds just use "de" in their name to hide the fact that they just became rich and nobel by cheating?

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOPE
NOPE
NOPE

Oh man I'd hate to be a member of this family because I'd know that someday, at some point my family is gonna get fucking massacred by the people we've fucked over.

are you the one aussie that started it?