Sooooooo... what ever happened with the Mexico border wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405026/Trump-says-s-seen-10-versions-border-wall-designs.html
chron.com/national/article/Here-s-what-construction-companies-are-pitching-11065581.php
youtu.be/kWqiCZ8miNE?t=1m41s
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never seen a thin person drinking coke.

Under budget

wtf i am a #hillshill now

Drumpf is too scared to do it. He was always going to flake on it. What a faggot.

The wall got BTFO.

We have three more years. Not everything has to be all at once

Trump decided that since every illegal Mexican already crossed the border, there's no need for the wall, it would be pointless

Wow, Trump has not solved the entire worlds problems, delt with korea and isis and fulfilled all his campaign promises?

Time to ironically post images of someone regretting voting for trump to troll people who believe this site is filled with shills even though it is and their strategy is currently working because Sup Forums is full of normalfags now!

First bids are coming in, with some pretty awesome designs. About 10 contractors will begin building small pilot projects soon.

When Donald Trump said he was going to do things, he didn't actually mean he was going to do things. Stop shilling, Shareblue. We know your tricks. Stop trying to make us hate Donald Trump by pointing out everything we liked about him was a lie.

How about manage to do one thing first

haha blumpf

Drumpf is spending the money on blowing up Syrian Christians instead

Bravo America

Being built in San Diego atm.

Its more a virtual fence, but only in the places where they are known to cross.

mexicans climbed over it

Glumpf

I think companies are still submitting their proposals, or they've just finished doing so. .

DONALD LIED PEOPLE DIED

Bombing stuff is more fun. Could he just MOAB Mexico?

turns out it's cheaper just to slaughter every man woman and child in mexico

so that's what we did

this is what happened

Kek

Well he banned people who leave congress from lobbying, for five years.
>what's that? The sound of a plug being pulled?
>wow

How about you stop shilling for mass immigration to Japan, cunt.

They're planning it. California is already trying to boycott construction companies which agree to help build it.
Deportations are also up 200%, and that's not counting self-deportations which are through the roof.

Designs have been submitted by dozens of companies
These designs will then be assessed by a committee, then approved by the president, then built

this is true. trump is a pussy, getting pushed around by jews.

And your people couldn't even take the northern half of your country back. The IRA flaked on it.

There's just enough of a delay to ensure a half-built wall when Michelle Obama/Oprah/"Democratic Candidate" gets elected in 2020 and puts a stop to the whole project.

no he didn't you fucking retard.

You forgot about getting funding from Congress

>Y-YOU!!

Like his son in law? Who already converted his daughter.

>an executive order that only lasts as long as he does in office
5 years is an odd number considering he will be only there for 4.

>replace the swamp
kek

Seems like after Trump attacked Syria, Sup Forums's support for Trump was drained away. What day are we on, 100? kek buckle up everyone

I can imagine HuffPost or CNN running an article with that picture, "Trump does Coke!"

Bro, Britain rekt Argentina in the Southern Hemisphere. Ireland can not compete.

>defeat ISIS in 30 days
When did he ever say that?

He also said he would stop with the Twitter as POTUS, as it's not very Presidential.

7 months ago
But don't worry, I know you Trump supporters have selective hearing and memory when it makes Trump look bad

Kek, do you know how many former Trump appointees are already lobbyists?

he never said he'd defeat ISIS in 30 days lmao

what kind of shit shilling is this

>Two weeks ago
>"He will build the wall!"

>Now
>"Just don't start WW3, you fucking orange idiot."

My expectations have lowered severely

reddit is that way buddy

he didn't

Mongol Khan is just butthurt

>Have generals come up with plan to defeat ISIS in 100 days

>stealing an image from one of the plebbit anti trump subs

how big of a faggot can you be?

(poodles gonna poodle)
What are you cringy faggots doing in an American politics thread?

He lied to you

>He lied to you
Wut? Check my flag burger man

Many have bid on it, they're required to build a small prototype of their wall. A few companies will be chosen for the project. There's even a Mexican construction company bidding.

weird joke

So many bricks, none of them in position. Sad.

It's currently in the design phase op dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405026/Trump-says-s-seen-10-versions-border-wall-designs.html with many companies offering to build it chron.com/national/article/Here-s-what-construction-companies-are-pitching-11065581.php

>never heard of the biggest circle jerking around
>/The_Donald

>Now

Nimble little fuckers

They're working on building it and negotiating with Mexico, who agreed to pay us back for most if not all of the wall. They've already built a fair amount of it.

contractors coming out of the woodwork with ideas on this now, I suspect this will become a solid wall in places and a digital wall in others, can probably do this job by adding a station and 5 kites to the existing system

I read /The_Donald/ posts and Fox News' comment section and tend to find pretty retarded posts there. And think to myself, wow Sup Forums ain't so bad.

Standard procedure for building design

1) Architects submit designs
2) Designs are reviewed and revised
3) Final design is selected
4) Call for bids is issued
5) Contractors submit bids
6) Winning bid is announced
7) Construction begins

We're at Step 2

I'm they came around. They must have felt the brain drain.

>negotiating with Mexico, who agreed to pay us back for most if not all of the wall.
Mexico said fuck off. And "most" of it doesn't count as "Mexico is going to pay for it" -Trump.

Basically the only thing Trump can threaten Mexico with, is cutting off American foreign aide to Mexico. So even if they do pay for the wall (never happening), we are still bribing them to pay us back. With Mexico profiting in the end anyway or else there is no reason to follow Trump demands.

>They've already built a fair amount of it.
Yeah, the existing boarder wall from before Trump came to office.

>Have generals come up with plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
ftfy

youtu.be/kWqiCZ8miNE?t=1m41s

>FAKE NEWS
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 3D CHESS
DELETE THIS

We built it already. We just decided you weren't important to notify.

Holy shit he said the generals have 30 days to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Not defeat ISIS in 30 days. Its not Trump's fault you guys learned English as a second language.

Anyway here's the actual Document Trump himself put out
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Here is a tracker for those promises:
track-trump.com/

He's failed two according to that.
>Labeling China a currency manipulator. Which was always meant to be used as leverage.
>Hiring Freeze on federal employees.
Which he actually KEPT but the website labels it as failed because his administration ended the freeze 2.5 months after enacting it. I think you'd have to be legally retarded to think he meant a freeze on hiring forever.

Please refer all future shills to this post.

you mean the one that multiple firms are currently designing and applying their companies to make? yeah still being designed and started. why dont you juts say what youre trying to
>DURR TRUMP HASNT BILT WALLL, YOU DUM

JULY

Trump is still trying to get Mexi...er New Mexico, yeah that it's, to pay for it.

>“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

Goal shifting. It can also be done with politics.

>hurr durr u stupid
>reiterate post you're attacking
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>He's failed two according to that.
How about bombing Syria? America first and all that, something about America not being the world police.

Thank god Trump got rid of Obamacare like he promised!

>“My administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”

Are we happy about the globetrotting and WWIII antics? No. But no, haha, no one is allowed to pretend that immigration enforcement is way, way up, and that the wall is on its way.

The wall is mostly symbolic. It does make enforcement easier but the main thing we needed was a Chief Executive who would tell the Border Patrol, ICE, and INS to actually do their jobs, which they have been ecstatic to do.

>“We agree on reforms that will finally reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums…”

Have you ever heared of a major construction project being completed fromPlanning to construction in 3 months?

No??? Me neither now go sit on broken glass shill

It turned out to be a metphor or some shit.

>“I don’t want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be the president of the United States of America.”

Well, we're not busy drinking cow urine, shitting on the streets or throwing acid at girls so we thought we'd participate in the debate.

> “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country that governors and mayors are pleading to fund. And the minute we can get those investments to the state level, jobs are going to be created.”

So you're saying he's just like Obama, another special interest front man who just said whatever to get into the White House? Neat.

>“And we will pursue the housing plan I’m outlining today. And through this plan, we will help between 7 and 9 million families restructure or refinance their mortgages so they can afford—avoid foreclosure.”

The website I linked was his first hundred days promise which doesn't include not bombing Syria. As for america first, I'd say 90% of what he's done has objectively been in line with america first.

As for bombing Assad's air field yeah I disagree with that and personally don't regard it as america first. Its more Israel first. But from a geo political point of view it actually is beneficial to America. It provides Trump with leverage at the negotiation table with all combative foreign governments including Syria, Russia, North Korea, and China.

Any more questions?

I was calling no one a shill in particular. But thank you for outing yourself by being so defensive. Calm down.

see

>[Saddam Hussein has] a massive stockpile of biological weapons that has never been accounted for, and capable of killing millions.
This is a fun game.

He's getting things in order right now. Contractors are submitted bids and designs to him as we speak. Designs/budgets/and schedules take time.

What did you think they were just going to start building it right after the inauguration?

Nah. More like comparing a president's promises he never fulfilled in 2 terms compared to a president who is actually attempting to fulfill his promises less than 4 months into his first term.

>“I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”

You do understand that the "Budget" they gave him was literally only for the Proto-type wall

Its like saying "Hey look he has funding for the "WALL"

Yea the design of the proto-type wall that's like the length of your house.

Congress has said they wont fund the actual wall. Most of you dumb dumbs are so deluded on this.

>posting a career politician
Nobody cares about Obama's cousin.

>“We reject the use of national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”

They finished taking proposals on the design last week. Now they're picking one.

>“For people with insurance, the only impact of the health-care law is that their insurance is stronger, better, and more secure than it was before. Full stop. That’s it. They don’t have to worry about anything else.”

>“We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay, the location of so many of the worst constitutional abuses in recent years.”