The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce

sauce

sauce

I'm a neet living in my mother's apartment. Obviously not successful, reliable, hardworking, capable of ever getting a wife or raising children but I'm pretty happy.

sauce

sauce

damn nigger do you even realize what website you are on?

Like shit for that reason alone I genuinely feel that you are some sort of mentally challenged retard given that you are not able to easily be able to put 2 and 2 together.

sauce

sauce

THE PEOPLE DEMAND SAUCE!

source

Anastasia Kvitko

my life is a trainwreck lol

instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko

think thats the hottest woman ive seen in my life t b q h

Got accepted to law school, starting this fall.
Getting married this summer.
Doing what I can, OP

Not everyone on this site is a piece of shit NEET. Aim higher and apply yourself.

No brap

t. Dobrojeanu

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
*come here and get a boner on the smell alone user*

I'm almost all of those things except for hard working. My work ethic it's garbage for some reason and because of it I'm unhappy. I'm sure they have something to do with each other.