Redpilling irl

Has anyone here actually successfully redpilled some normies irl?
Did you try it on friends/family or total strangers?
How did you do it?

I am trying to subtly change some of my friends way of thinking. Most of them are pretty left and some are even what i consider a lost cause, but i want to stop some of them going down the slippery slope.
Sup Forums psyops; i need your help

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XTiqj0q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting red pilled is just breaking out of mainstream media brainwashing and using critical thought. Best way to do this in my opinion is to show them proof of mainstream media bias's or propaganda.

A good one right now might be to show them that North Korea has been desperately trying to make a peace treaty with the US but of course their intent on regime change.

that's a great move. One of my friends works as a journalist in mainstream media though and will take that as a personal insult, basically that would be burning bridges

It depends on the person though, does he have specific interests in politics, history, societies etc. The only way your going to redpill someone is if they do it themselves through something they enjoy. Sure you can push them towards it but only they themselves can look into it and have the epiphany of the redpill.

Rule #1: Never tell someone they are wrong.

'Agree and amplify' is the easiest beginner tactic in my opinion. It is important that the amplification not appear sarcastic, dismissive, or combative though. Humor, stoicism, and unemotionality are what you should radiate so as to disarm them and not force them into a defensive posture.

You have to collapse their world view in on itself before you can replace it with something else. It's a cringey comparison, but it really is like "Inception". You have to plan little seeds of doubt, and hint at alternatives, so the idea can grow on its own. The master stroke is convincing someone that they arrived at a conclusion on their own.

Use stories, anecdotes. Statistics don't change minds in practice, but they are a good way to nail down an idea AFTER someone has partially bought into it. Never get angry. Never show frustration. You have to appear totally at ease with your opinions. Act fatalistic, and throw in some statements of self-doubt here and there to appear humble, and honest about areas if ignorance or uncertainty. Any admission on fallibility or ignorance on your part will not actually reflect badly on you because the other person will know (or assume) know know AT MOST less than you do, so they will see it as THEIR ignorance too, which will make them curious, and inclined to fill in blanks themselves.

Critical thought is a meme. Almost no one knows how to think critically in real life. You can only change 99% of people with humor, rapport, and emotional manipulation.

What a faggot. I have a friend in journalism school and I constantly bash him for it. It even seems to have opened his eyes ever so slightly over time.

It's sad to say that but I guess your right, I still believe if your an 'intellectual' and are interested in further understanding of the world a redpill is easier to happen due to critical thinking. Otherwise how else would someone get redpilled by themselves.

This is a good post.

Yes, but it's about seeking the BEST arguments for each side, and that's emotionally taxing. Everyone has a temperamental bias of one kind or another. We naturally seek strong arguments that confirm our biases, at the same time seeking easily defeated arguments for alternatives so we can dismiss them. Very few people can force themselves to actively seek a STRONG argument that threatens their temperamental bias.

In my personal experience, the only thing that has softened the blow is having my mind changed multiple times, and deriving more satisfying beliefs as a result, and going through that process over and over again. So maybe a person can become desensitized over time, and even a little addicted to contrary information, but for me the trade-off have been a numbing of the intensity of my beliefs overall.

For me it was an initial involuntary shock that I didn't have time to formulate satisfactory dismissive response to before it stuck. And since the resulting perspectives were more satisfying that the one I had before, I ultimately enjoyed the experience.

It's very hard to redpill someone who is satisfied with the current situation.

teach me master
i do currently go for the humourous route. if they make a joke about women swarming blacks, because they supposedly have big dicks, i make one where i compare those women to horse fuckers, since that is apparently the only thing they're interested in a man (happened 2 days ago)...
i already have a reputation of making dark jokes, so they don't mind me being so "crass"

so they you are a beta virgin and a loser

I bet you're the beta here faggot. suck my dick and then kys

topkek go eat your burger

One other thing:
When we go out actively trying to convince other people, chances are we're really just trying to convince ourselves. If you are truly convinced of something to the point that it is your complete reality, you don't have to TRY to convince other people. It becomes part of everything you do.

Find what is really happening. What is really going to happen, and swallow all of it. That's fatalism. Once you've done that, there's nothing to resist. Everything you do will be like a mental Aikido move, where you just redirect things towards the flow of reality. That's the real essence of 'Agree and Amplify'. You present people with the horrifying reality of the consequences of their belief, but you never go so far as to deny or argue against those beliefs. The other person has to do that for themselves.

You want something really dark? Try saying something like "maybe it won't be that bad if ever Austrian had one black baby--since we're all the same", and say it completely dead-pan with no emotion at all. Even normies instinctively know when something is fucked up even if they don't know WHY they're reacting to it. Try repeating leftist slogans and cliches in a dead-pan manner, and you'll see how fucked up they sound when stripped of affect, and moral posturing.

Then don't red pill him first on media bias but some of your mutual friends who are more open to it. And the next time the theme comes up you have intra allies helping alienating his view and put him in the situation to decide to burn bridges for a poor life choice or adapt his view. Use humour but also fatherly firmness, else there is the chance they really just take you for an edgy larper and will burn bridges once they get that you are death serious.

All my friends in computer class now hate niggers. Start them really slow with stuff from that fag Milo, then move them into other sjw cringe, once you get them to that point they're well onto the slippery slope

>second part
This. Literally dark magick. Use with caution

Yeah, and I do it without ever revealing my power level. You just have to pick your crowd and your target for what you plan on redpilling people about.

For example if you want to redpill your friend about Jews, hang out with two or three niggers from school or work. For real. Have a few beers with them and they'll talk ALL FUCKING DAY about the sneaky kikes.

>hang out with two or three niggers from school or work. For real. Have a few beers with them and they'll talk ALL FUCKING DAY about the sneaky kikes.
is this something all black people in america do, or just the ones you know?

>check flag
Nice meme

He is right. Same goes for jugos if applied to Austria. All it takes is a jugo Bar, a few beers and a trigger word. Like just ask what they think about living in a country that helped killing jews. Believe me, I was flattered how open especially Serbs are about red pill issues

Go for the double bind.

For example, if someone says they believe homosexuality is genetic, you take that inch, and use it against them.

So if homosexuality is genetic, and given that genes work in one of two ways (they either mutate like a genetic disease, or are inherited like eye color), you can then ask, well how do people inherent the gay gene?

Think about it, shouldn't the gay gene be self limiting each generation? If that were the case, gay people would be in similar numbers to people with genetic diseases, but they're not. There are tonnes of them, so how is this gene surviving and spreading through each successive generation?

Well, the only logical conclusion, is that the gay gene has existed, but thanks to societies of the past being homophobic, and giving people a choice of expressing their sexuality or being burned alive, gay people lied, fucked the opposite gender and passed their genes on. Ironically this means that the only reason we have a thriving community of homosexuals today is because of the homophobic communities of the past.

I mean think about it, had past societies accepted Tim and Bob fucking, they would have been genetic dead ends. Instead they repressed their true sexual identities, and today get to enjoy a thriving subculture.

At this point you can just twist the knife however you want, you can say that if people were loving and accepting of people then gay people wouldn't exist, so homophobia, ironically, was the least homophobic option for the species. You can flip it the other way and go if society really wanted to get rid of gay people, they would have just let them fuck themselves out of a subculture, etc. Either they stick by their original belief (there is a gay gene but now they believe in a much more nihilistic universe), or they backpedal on the gay gene, at which point you hit them with the 'conversion therapy must work' then. Because if it's not genetic, it's all in your head.

I bring up the Jews wherever I go. I want someone to react with hysetria when I bring up a taboo subject so that I can humiliate them, but so far it hasn't happened.

So far, people have been listening about the Jews, and I bring up valid points like overrepresentation in media, AIPAC, their historical push for immigration, and so on. But not nonsense like illuminati, freemasons, 9/11, the holohoax.

i know some kroats from a bar i often visit. Mostly older guys.
they're fucking hilarious and pretty redpilled
never asked them about jews though

And use the statistics with regards to mutation to make the scale obvious.

Like if people just had a mutated gay gene, it would be like lupus, there'd be like 8 gay people in the world, and you'd go get a script for cock from the NHS, it would be looked at like a disease, not a subculture. Given that inherent-ed traits are usually 2 - 3 orders of magnitude more common than mutated traits, gay people not repressing their identity because of homophobia would have basically created a reality where 97% of the people who are gay today simply wouldn't exist.

Depends on demographic, but generally:
Criticise the extremes and then give them credence.

For example:
>White supremacy is a joke of a movement... (discredit extreme)
>... But for people to insist there is no difference between races is equally as ridiculous.

Basically, you're doing a two steps forward - one step back approach.

If they're intelligent, they'll follow through to the correct conclusion themselves.

If they're not intelligent, you've probably scrambled them enough to cause dissonance anyway.

My little brother is brainwashed by his Psychology class in Copenhagen.

But I've found an opening. They brainwashed him to sympathize with islam and muslims, so I used that aspect to get into the topic of israel and NATO being evil.
He easily agreed that the Israelis are evil when they sit on their couch in the mountains and watch over some muslims being bombed.
I also showed him the map of "greater israel", and introduced to him the idea that greater israel needs the destruction of Syria, hence Israel and NATO are actually the bad guys who support terrorism in Syria to destabilize it and turn it into Iraq.

It was effective.
The challenging part is unfucking his brain when it comes to muslims.
I've successfully introduced him to the Hindu genocide in Bangladesh. But it's one long steep road ahead. The damage the university has done to him is very severe.

You're not persuading. You're just arguing.

>Has anyone here actually successfully redpilled some normies irl?

Yes. My wife. It was simple. I showed her some videos about the European migrant crisis and after that she kept asking 'why is this happening?'
At that point, since she was so desperate for an explaination she would listen to just about any screed I went on explaining Marxism, Jews, globalism etc. She's off and running on her own now.

With other people, I just say 'I disagree' if they say something stupid and normie. I won't elaborate unless they ask me why I disagree. If they want to know why I disagree, I'll usually just ask them questions about what they just said until I can reveal an unreconcilable contradiction in their thinking.

If they understand that they are on shaky ground I assert my idea as plain as I can, 'just as an alternate way to look at it'.

You know you made a dent if the next time you talk to them they have revised their view, remember what you said or ask you for more clarification. Which shows they have been considering it.

Another way to slip in a pill is to say 'yeah, I get what you are saying, and I kind of agree, except there is also a compelling argument people make that goes like this:'

Try not to draw a line in the sand.

that's a good one. I saw a thread on here some time ago, where some user explained a somewhat reversed tactic the left uses to get their way. it was somewhat along the lines of:
>the left is actively going full on retard in gender issues/transsexuality
>they push the crassest versions of degeneracy
>you don't even realize that by the time you are discussing wheter trans albino demigod black women are a thing or not you already accepted various subclasses of degeneracy like homosexuality
>they purposly take their own arguments ad absurdum so their "normal" degeneracy doesn't seem as crazy

Perfect psycho-inertial redirect. Don't worry, you don't have to fight him on Islam. You simply continue to use the openings he has given you. In fact, don't talk about Islam. Allow the current set on contradictions to compound until he gives you another opening. Then perform another redirect. He will come to terms with the Muslim question organically, and you won't have any finger prints on the issue either.

Remember: Don't block. Redirect.

I got a black life's matter chick to hate black people. So thats fun I guess.

Good idea. It's somewhat ironic with brainwashed psychology students and/or psychologists.

you're good at this. What's the next step? Show him other evidence of so many oppressed minorities in islamic countries? The historic facts of multiple genocides in the name of islam?

how? Did you fuck her?

Currently I'm working on repilling various folks with different aproaches, in my cellar. Talking, Schooling on Facts, carrot and the stick, drugs, fear, waterboarding, electro shocks and lastly simply beating the crap out of them.

Currently the last one seems to have the best chance of success. (:-^)

PLS SENPAI MORE RULES ILL SUCK YO DICK

That's a good point dude, with all this forced nonsense about transgender people, it must be to cover up the "older" degeneracy.

It's so obvious how forced it is. Suddenly everything is about transgenders. I guess the (((social augmenters))) saw an opportunity with the celebrity who cut his dick off.

Not sure honestly, I think I need to remain passive for now after the redpill dosage I gave him this Easter.

I'm lucky enough he is the one who engages me with discussions of politics. The guy has nothing but equality on his mind lately
>It's all about equality! Equality! How can we make the society more equal?
I guess there is a bit of hard work ahead for me, since I have to anticipate the talking points he brings up, and plan for which topics that are fitting to redirect to, as perAnd since he is the one who is eager to bring up discussions, it doesn't look like I'm the one who tries to persuade him at all.

disgusting

Good lawd

Become a good listener. Analyze your target. Listen for openings like described. Autistic fact-droppers spend too much time trying to show how much more they know than everyone else, and never persuade anyone.

You can't change anyone's mind. People convince themselves. Don't attempt a block and reverse (disagreement). Human mental defenses are too strong for real-time 180 opinion reversals. Instead redirect. Pull them in the direction they already want to go, but guide them in a way that is useful to your ends.

"The main principle of ideological subversion is TURNING A STRONGER FORCE AGAINST ITSELF. Just like in the Japanese martial arts: you do not stop the blow of a heavier more powerful enemy with an equally forceful blow. You may simply hurt your hand. Instead you catch the striking fist with your hand and PULL the enemy in the direction of his blow until he crashes into a wall or any other heavy object in his way." - Yuri Bezmenov

Don't make the first move. Ask questions, and listen. Ask, and listen. Spot your opening. Then pull them. Don't push. Pull.

Very easy. Singaporeans are airheaded and nonchalant about everything happening outside our borders.

When I argue with them and ask them to Google shit they're like...oh shit you're really you really made me think thanks user and becomes nonchalant in a redpilled way

Your like bruce lee god, thabk you.

This norwegian is on point.

where did you learn your craft? where did you gain your wisdom?

good post,
method I use is like the whole argument is a journey to find a treasure (the redpill), and me and the other side of the argument have to find it together, you pretend that you are oblivious too. Even leave him to lead, the thing is I already know the map, I am the wind in his sails.

Someone should screencap these.

Do you have a "further reading" reference?

>You want something really dark

Actually, this approach is quite effective, people might fear you though if you over do it.

LMAO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A NORWEGIAN POSTED THIS

NICE POST M8, I COULD HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING SIMILAR

And because I used to make this mistake all the time: DON'T INTERROGATE. People know when you're just setting them up for a take-down. ACTUALLY listen to people instead of just pretending to listen while waiting for your chance to interject. If they start talking, force yourself to stop and wait. Every time they talk, they are confirming their engagement with you--it's a good thing. Every time you talk, you spend personal capital, so make it count.

The other person should never feel like they lost. If they feel defeated, their mental defenses will go up and repair any damage you may have caused.

When you validate an opinion as at least being worthy of consideration, it makes people feel good. But when you extrapolate and amplify that opinion to a point that the person isn't willing to go beyond, and you do it without conveying judgement, they actually have a negative response to their opinion, rather than to you. This is what you want--to NOT make it all about you. You want to send them off feeling respected, but with an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of their stomach that they mull over until they work it out in their own heads.

No, this is just been trial and error. I pay attention to when I turn people off, and when conversations go well, and have follow up conversations.

This.

imply and deny

>ya know, i wouldnt be surprised if the world really was run by a few rich people

user are you saying you believe in the illuminati or are a conspiracy nut?

>no im just saying, if there's money involved then its coming and going somewhere, i feel like tacos

Try infinity
catalogue/b m w/ some good pdfs posted

Some people are really impossible to red pill, but it is possible to red pill normies.
Step 1: Bread Crumbs from friends
First off, you gotta ease them into being red pilled with what they are familiar with and with tiny red pills. If you're unsure that your red pill is small enough, disguise it as a joke. If they get offended, that is a red flag that they are too far gone. If they believe in Bush did 9/11 (muh oil wars), tell them about Israel and they can 180 it (unless they got it from Michael Moore. I tried).
Try saying "fun facts" like "Did you know how fast the Nazis worked to cremate the 11 million people?" on passing conversations (say that you're into WWII Documentaries) or show them SJW cringe videos. The longer you go, the bigger the red pills.
Step 2: Wait for a poor experience(s) with Minorities/Jews
Once they get to the point of "civic nationalism", wait until they have some negative experience with niggers and Jews. After that, find stories about mudskins raping Sweden and Germany, niggers stealing/killing, and Jews committing false flags. But likewise, do it with subtly and at the right pace.
Step 3: Teaching who to surf with
When you can, help them out on who to avoid or call out on the internet (outside of Sup Forums tho for now). Show/Tell them about how Tumblr/Reddit is awful with things like the Steven Universe Fan almost committing suicide and other shit. Also encourage them to debate with people in YouTube comments. Make sure they have moments of BTFO commies and SJWs while getting frustrated with them. Getting frustrated with commies is actually important as it allows them to see for themselves that some people are too stupid and possibly regret their former thinking.
Step 4: The 10 yard line
You're almost to the first Sup Forums red pill, but you need to convince them that Sup Forums isn't deep web shit and that browsing it regularly is a unique experience. Tell them to go to a blue board. Monitor them carefully and point out who are plebit
1/2

For you big boy

Pastebin
pastebin.com/XTiqj0q8

That's a good approach. You can lie and say you've been thinking about something, but it doesn't make sense and you don't understand it.

For instance: "I don't understand why Jews have been hated for thousands of years, even before Christianity". Like the concept of antisemitism is baffling to you, but the answer doesn't seem to be as simple as all of the standard throw aways. You act genuinely intrigued, and uncertain. Other people either have a lot to say, or they've never thought about it themselves. And just like that, you've gotten someone to think about the JQ.

The hard part is you almost have to convince yourself that you don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, or else you may slip up at some point, and getting excited or emotional and the ruse is up.

i got a literal commie berntard friend to see that niggers are not to be trusted with anything

donkschian

I guess there is a couple other things I can share.

I know he is against war. So when he brought up the issue of taxes being good versus bad, I try to go in his direction a little bit and point out some good things about high taxes, but then I also try to explain why some people in America might be against higher taxes:
I tell him I sort of understand how they think: If the taxes are low, then the government has less tax money, they will abuse it less for war.
And he immediately agreed and brought up the military industry as an evil that has kept waging wars all over the world.
This was effective because he is against war, and will be able to sympathise with others who are also against war, plus he already have an image of America being an evil capitalist country, so I use that and redirect that negativity to the American military industry who is dependent on high taxation.

It won't persuade or convince him, but I can tell it had an impact. At least I hope he gain a more nuanced understanding for why people fight for low taxes, other than the usual "They are just greedy and want to keep money to themselves".

I'm sort of happy when I can successfully save these arguments for just the right timing, after he brings up a talking point that fits (This kind of thing is very hard for me to do, since I'm your average stereotypical computer nerd who is socially handicapped and not very good at real time conversations)

Cont'
When an user does
As a reply to an user saying something remotely red pilled, tell your friend they are Reddit/Tumblr/Normie invaders and are huge faggots. Then let them experiment. When they are getting use to the Sup Forums life, recognizing memes, lurking, not unironically shitposting, and knowing some functions, it is time.
Step 5: Sup Forums
After the last bit of normie has left your friend/family member, show them Sup Forums during a happening. The fun of our freak outs will help them stay. The only thing now is to help them get tricked by shills/TD.

>redpill

smart move. Make him see the world as not so black/white, but grey.
Then you can work further

Thanks!

Nichts zu danken. aber wenn du an solchen Themen wie im OP interessiert bist ist cuck/pol/ die falsche Adresse. Lurk mal auf infinity rum da findest du spezifische boards in Richtung psypolitics, subversion und so weiter. Auch haufenweise pdfs und Quellen.

I am in the process of red pilling my one sister. (Actually found out this easter my oldest sister is "red-pilled" as she was talking about how she hates the jews and they need to be removed from US politics etc. )
But back to my other sister.
>Talking about politics
>Discuss the current state of degeneracy destroying our nation and the nuclear family (I have a big Italian family and family is very important to us so she gets it)
>Then start discussing the roots of cultural marxism (Frankfurt/ Columbia)
>Talk about how the jews are the reason for the Germany reaction seen in Nazi Germany (The revolution and sexual depravity of weimar)

tl;dr I slowly lead her in with some benign facts that lead to the conclusion that jews were behind it all. However, I NEVER force her to take any extreme stance like so she can take the info in without fear of judgement.

Press F to pay respects

cont.
The adage
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it comes to mind"
You don't want to see like you are FORCING the conclusion on them. You want to be simply giving facts so that THEY form their own conclusion. An earlier user said it well, you need to make them think its their own conclusion.

meinst du das infinityjournal, oder gibts da noch eine andere website?

the best way of red pilling is to throw back whatever shit logic they have
>women can have a penis
>oh yeah? then i identify as a boxer and i should be able to punch you in the face otherwise you are oppressing my identity

>Infinity Journal
Didn' knew it. Thanks for hint. Just a shame it is not free.
But I'm talking about the other chans. like in this case 4 + 4 chan, also 4 + 4 pl has some good stuff, end chan... How new are you, or are you jewing me?

>How new are you, or are you jewing me?
i'm not even that new (2009 maybe, i don't remember?), i'm just oblivious to most other chans, since i already spent to much time on Sup Forums and actually wanted to restrict the time i spend on here

thanks again

Are you as aware as everyone else is of your autism?

this some inception shit

Understood. You are welcome, enjoy the read.

I got mom on board re: niggers by pointing out most all of her frustrations with work and others had a darker skin tone. This is how the conversation wound up.
>just say the word mom, you know what it is
>Mom: 'niggers'
>yup. feels good not fighting the truth doesn't it
Now that tax season is over I'm starting on the JQ.

>based norwegian psy ops

Keked, I bet it's a proxy and posted by some spook

>we will use nukes on the US, Japan, SK, and China
>no dont shoot just sign peace treaty pls
>evil US wont sign treaty they want WAR
>we will use nukes on US, Japan.....

bump because this is a quality thread

This book will open all the doors to red pilling people.

that's actually on my reading list
i did recently read 48 laws of power, which is fucking great as well as entertaining