STEVE STEPHENS AKA CHRISTOPHER DORNER

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

ITS THE SAME GUY!

MK ULTRA AT WORK ONCE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2540SopQxo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, so you know how all niggers look the same right?

don't play with my heart like that user. i buried dorner long ago.

WAKE UP Sup Forums

If you've seen one nigger you've seen them all.

Jesus christ man, look at the nose. They don't even look remotely alike.

Ummmm honey the man up top is a POC and the one below is a dark white skin man

Get your facts right sweetie

Yeah I know all black people look alike user, but come on.

Also, check this captcha.

CHECK'D

Was a new thread really necessary?

>different nose
>different teeth
>different facial bone structure
>both black

OMG they are the same person guys

at last i truly see
i am now woke

Dorner wasn't targeting random people. He s targeting cops and their families.

Difference.

It's not even worth calling you racist for trying to make this comparison; you're just straight up retarded.

Sage

CANT CORNER THE DORNER
>implying newfags remember based dorner

Not even close

It's not the same guy. They are close genetically though. CIA managed to hack a certain genetic pattern, and they are able to completely control the people that match such pattern. If you look like any of these guys, you should watch out for a van parked outside of your house. They can control you with microwave energy too.

I'm interested in some type of expert debunking this.
Seems strange they could not catch ol' Steam em' in a can Stephens with two cameras on every dorner and one in between. (Sic)

Niggers do all look alike, but not these two dumbass. Even my blind white ass can see that. Fuck off Chippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2540SopQxo&feature=youtu.be

You're either a schizophrenic or a troll.

Time to post some Dorners

What the fuuuuuuuck

This is a serious problem for me. Blacks all look the same to the point that I just can not tell them apart. And I've tried.

I have had hour long conversations with a black before and didn't remember him the very next day.

I really just don't register them at all.

The guy on the bottom doesn't look anything like Chocolate Rambo. He looks like that fat nigger in school that goes up to all the girls and is like "where my hug at?"

ANOTHER SIMILARITY

REMEMBER DORNER CLAIMED HE WOULD TAKE DOWN DOZENS, THAT HE HAD SURFACE TO AIR ROCKETS ETC? HE WAS DELUDED AS FUCK

"STEPEHENS" CLAIMS TO HAVE KILLED 13 PEOPLE WHEN ITS CLEAR HE HAS ONLY KILLED THE OLD GUY. ITS THE SAME DELUSION. HE HAS BEEN DEPERSONALISED

Is he still on the loose?

I don't recall Dorner saying he had surface to air rockets.

This. Dorner wasn't killing innocent people, he was killing the people who deserved it

Can I get a quick rundown on who this guy is, I know dorner I mean the other guy.

I literally was tied up with a dominatrix all day and have been out of the loop.