Why the fuck aren't you faggots talking about North Korea?

Why the fuck aren't you faggots talking about North Korea?

cnn.com/2017/04/17/politics/vp-mike-pence-dmz-bash/index.html
>On North Korean border, Pence tells CNN US will drop 'failed policy'

We are about to go to to WAR

WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums lets talk about what is going to happen soon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FyiGx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tillerson said the same thing, in fact Pence just repeated his line about how "the policy of strategic patience has ended"

This isn't new

Because nothing is gonna happen. Fucking larpers BTFO

>war
>implying
It's going to be a 2 day bombing campaign after which chinese forces move in and take over.

There will be no war.

For fucks sake you idiots stop linking to CNN directly, or do you think that it's ok because they suddenly like Trump
SAvaGE

Oh you damn fools. If only you knew how bad things really are.

I bugged out and moved to safety last week and I urge you to do the same. Get away from the cities. Get away from the cities.

When the draft comes next month evade and hide.

Get away from the cities.

>I bugged out and wasted my money on fucking nothing

This larping shit ruins Sup Forums every happening

You must know absolutely nothing about north korea's political situation.

It only exists via the protection of china. China just gave up on that protection.

They will be dissolved overnight and China will walk in to establish a puppet buffer state with full control rather than partial.

HERE, SO THE NEWFAG OP CAN GO BACK TO R*DDIT AND SUCK A BAG OF DICKS
archive.is/FyiGx

Kid I know we've had it too good for too long.

But that's all about to change. What's coming is going to shake the Earth and set the sky on fire.

It's going to make the wars of the past look comfy.

It's not just going to be the DPRK. The final fight for global control is about to kick off and the catalyst is right around the corner.

>after which chinese forces move in and take over.

So this is the deal Trump made with China?

Friendly reminder that happening threads are slide threads masked as good content.
It's supposedly happening since Ron Paul was a thing here.

Dis nigga know

Most likely.
China does't give a single fuck about NK as an independent state. They've only supported their shenanigans for 50 years because they want a buffer state between mainland china and one of the strongest american allies, South Korea.

As long as they keep that buffer state they won't give a shit if the entire country is glassed.

The deal will be China establishes a puppet regime in NK.

Ain't NO how, NO way China will allow a SK/ US friendly regime to exist on its border.

A Beijing aligned NK. is a strategic imperative for China.

This

>CNN

Also anyone who thinks anything is gonna happen is probably 12 and doesn't remember the other 500 times N.K has said the same shit

let's say we go to war. would usa and south korea be able to destroy nork communication systems / HQ / artillery before they manage to do meaningful damage to ROK? and would the invasion be a blitz? anybody here with some info for that scenario?

Thank you Dongo

This is really Keynesian economics in disguise.
Shoot out the old supply of missiles, empty the Gatling guns, drop the bombs and then order new ones. More jobs for Americans.
It's the broken window, except we break other countries' windows.

The Norks can deploy their nukes in fall less time than 2 days

far*

>implying they can deploy them at all
The vast majority of their missile test fail and even the ones that succeed are complete and utter shit that will be shot down before they even get half way to their destination.

YESSSS
IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO A BOMB WILL BE DROPPED AND WW3 WILL START

HAIL KEK
PRAISE MOLOCH

we r gon die in nuks

rip in peace

yeah but they'll be shot down by THAAD or will blow up on launch

I'll eat my hat if they actually hit an intended target

There will be no World War 3 if we level NK and The Middle east first.

I doubt they have made enough.

i wouldnt really call it a war if china is in on it which appears to be the case

Glad to see President Pence is taking care of business. His Squire Trump is just playing golf and shitposting on twitter though. Sad!

Because NK is irrelevant. We will bomb the fuck out of them for a few days and they will hand over that shitstain they call a leader. It will be over before you know it. No big deal.