Right Wing Safety Squads uniforms

I think we should have some sort of uniforms, especially for the upcoming Auburn event and others like it. It will serve as identification for those of us who wish to be identified as a friend of the Alt-right/NatSoc/whatever. It should be something that is easily obtainable, protective, not too unique but not too common, stuff like that. And possibly uniform "self-defense items".. What do you guys think? Milsurp and motorcycle gear should be a good starting place.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/8milelake-Green-WW2-German-Elite-Wh-Army-M35-M1935-Steel-Helmet-Stahlhelm-Green-/111758739378?hash=item1a055707b2:g:2B4AAOSwFe5X0N1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you need to wear a pink frilly dress and some knee socks you fagget larper

Blue button shirt

Here you go faggot. Take your fashion advice from Liberia.

I like how you're thinking..

Brown shirts

Brown skin... Follow General Butt Naked's lead.

more like this

Yes, even can also post our Facebook info too.

Plus we here we work.

You know, so we can organise better.

Yeah fuck off FBI

Flecktarn BDU pants, a black Tactical/Safari long sleeve shirt, worn tucked in with sleeves rolled or unrolled.

Motorcycle armor

yeah, the FBI definitely wants to know who supports a political party. Bravo, bong.

>Right wing death squids.

hi NSA: this part isn't satire:

death to commies: literally legal in US, now do you job and help us kill commies

the rest is satire

we must secure the existence of our suburbs and a future for white children.

You can beat them with a rainbow or your giant faggot buttplug tail. Truly terrifying.

What shoes are those?
Also, for the Jeans should jewish brands be avoided?

Like this??

Alt-Right > NatSoc, NatSoc is for edgy weebs and virgins

how about not being a faggot wanting to spill your own country mens blood no matter how shitty dumb and faggy they may be.

Cause that is some unpatriotic ass shit, and kinda gay as well, to to want to play dress up to larp like if you were part of some sort of militia just so you can feel safe in numbers so you can potentially punch some dumb retarded and faggy people in the face. Cause aside from wanting to match blouses like a bunch of sissy faggots, you also want to take your safety for granted like a dumb bitch dressed like whore in a bad neighborhood. So how about for starters you learn to stand on your own instead of being some punk as bitch nigga who can only pretend to act like some sort of man whenever there is a bunch of fucking bitch niggas like you in a group.

your also a faggot.

Alt-right = NatSoc

>your also a faggot.
>your

no more like this

You have it inverted, faggot.

yes. levis are fuck in shit, garbage fit, suited for queers only who hate having man parts. use working mans pants, that way you'll be able to run in them too

Brown dress shirts

naked that way all will see the ubermensch as the superior race they are

Brown shirts obviously

Good suggestion but..

How about this?

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. You are a traitor.

your grammar might be bad but you're not wrong

>You have it inverted
he's right you know

who are the cucks on the left?

Correct

Yes, by all means biker apparel.

U don't need uniforms just ditch the maga hats. Bad optics rn.

You're a cheeky cunt.

Can you read?

Lol are you this new or trolling? Much of the alt-right is racist liberals.

USA/national flag, and a mix of sandy/kharki "uniform." Or if the weather is appropriate, lighter/casual wear.

You do NOT want to go full military/black outfits. The imagery of black suited anti-fa clashing with the bright, patriotic colours is absolutely vital, and you don't want to give it up. Fly the flag, wear it as a cape, get shoulder patches (NOT ARMBANDS) Tshirts etc.

The Last thing you want is to get kitted up like Antifa because you just know that MSM will post pictures of that all over the place and call you jackbooted thugs. Its much harder for them to do that if you're covered in the Stars and Stripes.

Some of the best images to come from Berkley were of Masked, black clad thugs facing off against a dude with the US flag flying as a cape and a crowd of relatively normal looking folks at his back. It plays to the what you are trying to invoke - the heroic struggle of the average american against liberal/commie thugs.

My suggestion:
>Working Mans jeans - invokes the american heartland, plus tough and can be mobile.
>Brightly coloured, patriotic T-shirt - Contrasts with the Black clad Antifa, stands out.
>Leather/tough jacket - again, american imagery and practical.
>Boots - Tough and durable.

Gloves, Sunglasses and a Hat too. If you wear a mask, try to avoid black or anything that invokes a "intimidating" image. At this stage, we want to inspire more to the cause. If things progress and the movement grows, then you can progress to smarter/more intimidating uniforms but for now - grow the movement, set the narrative in your favour and act as heroes.

The "actual" alt-right are natsoc. Anyone else just jumped on the label without realizing what the term properly meant.

Best post in this thread. Thanks, BongBro

Nordfront sets a good example, a shirt, tie and dark trousers are all you need. Those on the right aren't alt-right though, they're just reddit's Trump supporters. Auburn will be an alt-right event and I hope they suggest a dress code

I recognize this comic

Communists are not anyones country men, they are internationalists by nature. Maybe if they are smacked around a bit their attitude will be adjusted.

Just wear a badge

Literally kill yourself, you Reddit newfag

*helicopter in the distance*

>head
Helmet, at least covering upper head, best covering more. At least some fine dusk cloth best half gas mask
>Torso
At least thick Cotton pullover with two t-shirts. Best Kevlar or anti knife west under pullover
>Hands
Gloves (anti cut) and rings. Super edgy brass knuckles under Mittens
>Back
Backpack filled with useful stuff or a Metal plate for safety
>Legs
long underwear, thick jeans, workers protective pants
>Feet
Steel nose working boots, or just thick leather boots. No low mid top shit

By all means wear a uniform that way the rest of us know how to target you.

No problem, and good luck.

hes thinking

he uses his head to think

goodness

this comes later

>tuskwear hat
>milos tea

>dual weilding AKs

dude

ARs are better against antifa too, longer range and more accurrate and they are cucks who will die from a small caliber round

AK is the weapon of choice for numale faggets who don't know how to maintain their rifle, this is how it shall be in days to come

this would be pretty good bait if OP wasn't such a faggot
'anything in this thread is satire'
in the neck, OP
right in the neck.

this

Do what you feel you must. Obviously I am talking about formation of groups for the patriots here.

The UK has strict laws against political uniforms which have existed since Mosley. If you want to dress up at a rally then you need to NOT dress the same as everyone else.
I suggest cosplay with practical elements such as shields and body armour. Also be aware that the police will crack down on right wing protests more than left wing ones. So just because antifa do something doesn't mean you will be able to do it as well.

>he doesn't mark all his posts as satire just in case
Dude, I am soon entering the military. I don't need this coming back and biting me in the ass in my TS clearance interview.

>Auburn will be an alt-right event

I am an Auburn alum, its a university that like to collectively pretend to be redneck once a year.

If spencer even ends up holding his event, i doubt it will be anything but reddit tier

I was in another thread earlier where people were planning to meet there and group up, hence why I made this thread.

I like the stickman look, its non-gimmicky, athletic and practical.

>Death Squads
>Patriots

Seems a bit of an oxymoron considering the 5th amendment guarantees due process of law. A patriot stands up for the founding laws of a country.

The guys on the left are fashy goys
The people on the right are alt light / r_theDonald

>dual wielding AKs
You can't be this retarded.

Its why I selected those choices though. Not only are they easy to acquire for the ordinary person (no everyone has the ability or the nerves to show up in body armour like others are suggesting), they're also fairly casual, not a uniform.

A patriot also fights communism and those who wish to take away our freedom of speech by force.

Do you know how did NS cuck the AnCaps? By wearing matching blouses instead of whining about muh sovereignty.

Set an example mate, and if you know any other redpilled students get them to dress well too. Some of the people attending that free speech event were pathetic, wearing plastic Roman helmets and flag capes.

Lets do it.

You're overestimating how much they care.

A white shirt and dark trousers hardly counts as a uniform, they're not busting up Conservative party conferences because they're all wearing suits with blue ties are they

Still. Better safe than out a career.

At Berkeley, we rjust ecognized friendlies as anyone not dressed up like Antifa.

Anyone in a black hoodie was fair game.

Original nationalist look

I swear we're witnessing the birth of America's hooligan culture

I graduated and moved a few years ago.

Also i wouldn't be too concerned about antifa types, more like blm bussing in tuskegee, but hey what do I know.

Stick Man's look is pretty dope and easy to acquire on the cheap.

Lol, you're calling me the new fag? The term alt-right has been around for years faggot and before this major election, it was still know as pretty much natsoc

Modern tactical crusader look is the way to go.

More like casual culture.
I would like to dress this way too but it's fucking expensive.

larping is fun isn't it?
dress how you want
organize ranks with a strong front line
open front line to let in a handful of antifa and then close front line
push antifa out the sides
go where you please
while they are in the ranks, unmask and film them, disarm them of their weapons and explosives and tell them how they are on the wrong side. don't talk to them or respond to them until they are pushed out the side of the ranks

ebay.com/itm/8milelake-Green-WW2-German-Elite-Wh-Army-M35-M1935-Steel-Helmet-Stahlhelm-Green-/111758739378?hash=item1a055707b2:g:2B4AAOSwFe5X0N1A

It's quite strange I've never imagined how religion would be s part of the future

>59.99

Pic is $19.99 at Dick's.

that helmet is made of steel
stevie steve is still on the loose

This thread is about rally events, protests, not armed conflicts (that might be coming in the future).

Weird right? I had never seen the appeal growing up, it now seems necessary as a bulwark against a rapidly atomizing society