NuPol mourns the death of a random old nigger

>NuPol mourns the death of a random old nigger
>Doesn't shed a tear for all the white people that got murdered by niggers

What is this nupol meme? People who say that probably have only been here for a few months.

Your mother is a nigger.

I don't mourn his death
It's just more nig on nig violence

Did he deserve it?
No
Is it shocking?
No
Will it happen again?
Yes
Should blacks be kicked out and sent back to Africa?
Yes

There is only one real, definitive indicator of someone being nu/pol/ - Preferring Trump over Ron Paul.

divide and conquer. based blacks are along with israelis our greatest ally against the muslim problem.

F to this young family.

And to all the other victims of black violence that you never see reported in the media.

>lel nu/pol/ r loosers

Equivalent to

>you aren't (((native)))

>nupol meme
it isn't a meme, Sup Forums has changed...

This shit was what pissed me off about this whole thing.

How about we post pictures of the white people killed everyday, instead of grandpa uncle Tom.

Fucking faggots.

There wasn't any video of that.

>B b but muh based nig nog grandpa!!!!!!!!!!

I've been on /new/ and Sup Forums since they started and if you don't think anything has changed since the election you're fucking blind

>>Implying America was a white nation to begin with

We should bring back all the whites from America - it was a spic infested shithole before them, and it will be long into the future.

>calls people nupol for no nigger hate threads
>ignores daily nigger hate threads

Hi Brock!

shills trying to divide us up. I don't have the image but there's a screen of one of their discords instructing them to push the "nu/pol/" angle. It helps break consensus

He will not divide us

saged

Where was the dad? Oh yeah, that's right probably divorced for alimoney and child support. And nothing of value was lost.

White people do the same evil shit. How about this OP. Take a 9ft pole and shove it up your ass. Hows that for your muh niggars are killing whites ppl!

Yeah, the entire campaign around this one man reeks of virtue signalling from the_donald. It's the exact same tactic the people they claim to hate use.

as if someone cares

Sensationalism. Numbers and generic stories doesn't grip people like a livestreamed and heartfelt cold blooded murder.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

This old guy was just walking down the street when some rabid nigger shot him for no reason. I don't care if he's black or white.

It's a raid. No other single death has been shilled this hard on Sup Forums.

It's blatant and won't work.