OUT OF AFRICA IS WRONG HUMANS CAME FROM AUSTRALIA NOT AFRICA

nationalunitygovernment.org/content/first-race-out-australia-not-africa-0

According to this, out of Africa is a jew lie to make people feel closer to niggers and the truth is that the most ancient genes are found in Abos which cannot be found in any african human meaning humans could not have started in Africa but started in Australia. To make things even more terrible, the scientist say that humans have a more ancient starting point since Abo DNA is 400,000 years old not 60,000 that jew scientist say it is. The common ancestor of blacks and eurasians is said to be something "isnt of human origin" meaning an unknown ancient proto-hominid mutated into blacks and abos and then one more into eurasians.

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-RLXB198602001.htm
www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/114277033/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Literally no. Also, there are genetic lines in Southern Africa older than that of the Melanesians.

Folks have been saying that here for years.

wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/

imagine being one of the first humans that aliens genetically modified from ancient monkey people so they could have better slaves

>abo DNA is 400,000 years old

source or you're a gay faggot

ABORIGINALS CAME FROM TAIWAN

LOOK UP OUT OF TAIWAN MODEL

yeah nah

Nice source, buddy

Makes you think

What's the difference between African niggers and Australian niggers? And why should I ever feel close to them just because 100000 generations ago one of them was my ancestor?

Abos are not niggers they are another race.

Yet, now they just sniff petrol

the difference is that aboriginals are more related to Indians and south east asians than they are to africans

abos are black, but not in the same way as africans, theyre completely different

>And why should I ever feel close to them just because 100000 generations ago one of them was my ancestor?

you dont have to feel close or related to aboriginals, i believe in the out of Africa theory and i feel nothing nor have any allegiance to africa

Wrong!

either way they arent people

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

We wuz Abos.

Of anything this proves Abos are the missing link. Pol is right again!

That article didn't disprove anything though... People who write this stuff need to understand that a single publication or two that appears to contradict what is mainstream, does not inherently overrule every thing... What "Steven Strong and Andy Whiteley" are not doingIs taking into consideration the enormous amount of scientific evidence that contradicts their current claims...They're cherry picking, and believing their individual articles that they cherry picked completely up heave everything... When it doesn't... Context is important...

Yes and the world is flat and Jesus preached to the dinosaurs.

I'd rather be a nigger than and abo

Only thing to come from africa is aids and dirty nigger scum

Off to centrelink i go

south east asians are more related to chinks, unless you mean the abos of south east asia

R A R E
R
A
R
E

papuans lived in china until recently

Neolithic China was also ' Australoid '

en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-RLXB198602001.htm

Archaeologist Peter Bellwood claims that the vast majority of people in South and east Asia, the region he calls the "clinal Mongoloid-Australoid zone", are Southern Mongoloids but have a high degree of Australoid admixture.[40]

NE Asians are also related to Australoids, since prior to 10,000 years ago, Australoid populations characterized the human settlements of all of NE and SE Asia, all of the Americas and India.
The Veddoid Senoi are related to the Zhuang of China. The Senoi cluster with Andaman Islanders, coastal New Guinea ( Melanesians) and Tamils in skull shape. South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri lanka) is the most populous Veddoid region, followed by SEA

Amerindians were still pretty Australoid up until 9,000 ago, and in Colombia even up until 3,000 years ago.
www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/114277033/abstract

In the Fuegians and the Pericu of southern Baja California, there were physically Australoid types until contact and even

Isn't that Polynesians? Pretty sure Abos/melanesians came from the west.

Polynesian and the ones from Madagascar. They're from the same linguistics group. Africans came on Madagascar like 500 years after the Polynesian-taiwanese did.

ITT: Morons arguing about which batshit insane scientific hypothesis is true

Who the fuck cares about who came from where? It's not going to get you free coffees or fries at the McDonalds.
>Muh eugenics means I'm not a total shit loser.

Abos are indians that moved to australia.

>that flag

At least they poo in teh loo

Khoisans (Probably the ancestor of the Human race, also looks fucking Asian)
Pygmies

Negroes/Bantu ain't the oldest

That one on the far right looks like Poussey from Orange is the new Black.

Thanks for flags I guess

Surprise surprise our vastly less evolved flavour of nigger are actually closer to chimps. I've been saying this shit for years

Anyway now to gloat.

AUSTRALIA STRONK BOW BEFORE GREATEST ISLAND

>humans came from Australia
is that why there are none left there today?

Unless you're abo, you're still an albino nigger retard.

Thanks for benis

how does it feel that we're all Australians?

I always knew abbos were the missing link.

We WAS EMU'S AN SHEEET

>South Africa's AIDS singularity contention zone posting
Holy fucking shit this is a next level of rare.

see

why are you in Swaziland?

>that website
What is this boong nonsense.

Poaching rinos so i can leave south africa
Hoping to get at least 3kg worth then off to China

Is it just me and my eyes or is aboriginal skin a different shade of brown than other black skin? Like it has a red undertone or something?

They probably had abilities that became degraded as they devolved back into the masses.

*horns

Abo's aren't human though

that's fucking hectic

were you born in africa or have you just ended up there somehow

Fucking scum
Leave the rhinos alone!

no, fuck the rhinos

no, fuck the japs