Would mandatory military service solve most problems in your country?

All citizens and those seeking citizenship, or even residency, being required to serve in the military. What are your thoughts pol?

Yes. why not just make them join at boot camp growing up instead? We shouldn't send young adults who didn't sign up for the military into the shit.
Put highschool kids in boot camps where they have to cook for each other and do basic other skill. Send em to go sand bagging or what ever services the military could be providing the people at the time.

I'll settle for them fucking learning the language. My former landlord's wife couldn't even PRETEND to speak English after 8 years in the country. Her offering food was done by gesturing towards her mouth and saying "Do you food?"

You should of gestured towards your mouth and said "Do you sucki sucki?"

No, I dont want to serve with some nu-male that doesnt want to be there. He'll get me killed.

They didn't consume any animal protein.

Let's be honest: They would, at best, be fobbits.

Got conscription here and it's great.

We used to have it, nothing got solved. The Italian govt was and always will be corrupt.
As for teaching values, thats what our families are for, not the army, not the school, or any other place.

So let's say you're coming from a 1st world country and you have tons of people wanting in for all the bennies yet want no part in anything that would be self-sacrificing and positive for the rest of country. I think the world today lacks nationalism in their societies, the globalists are winning. The more people who become more apathetic with their nations will cause their countries to become weak.
"A house divided will not stand."-Lincoln
"Ask not what your country can give to you but what you can give to your country."-Kennedy
Does anyone else have these values?

We used to have this program, PLKN, that requires 1child from every family to serve and to learn how to protect one's family.
>it got cut off because our PM is a Jew and bleeding our country dry

>Enslave yourself to the military industrial complex
Why don't you enlist first. I'd like to see you get beheaded by ISIS too!

Or maybe because all these stupid 'national service' programs are glorified summer camps that cost money that should be instead diverted to making your shithole less 3rd world.

Everything starts from the family.

Or maybe just make it part of the curriculum?

Cheaper and more effective.

here's my point, if you think of all the nations which have mandatory military service, a lot of the citizens that have retired since can now possibly apply for government jobs and my theory is corruption could possibly go down and these countries will be more wary about going to war having a person who has served being in office. People have much more respect for those who have been in their shoes.

>served being in office
Military leaders are historically even more ready to go to war. They expand the military industrial complex and they enjoy the power of being at the apex of the food chain.
Who the fuck cares about sending some poor people you don't know out to die?

We actually had it in Czechoslovakia, and I had to participate. My overall feeling is that it was quite a waste of time... I was there for the whole 12 months, and not learning much. You was mostly killing the time and counting the days left.

The family is important, the family provides structure. The military also provides structure. Structure is important for a society and for progress.

>muh experience breeds empathy fallacy

Nothing fucked up my sense of order like military service, and nothing had instilled into me such an aversion to any kind of authority. I'm not any 'fuck the system' trash, but the thought of some incompetent failure who got his rank because he managed to hide in the military office for few years commanding me to charge somewhere is enraging. I'd be first to shoot my commander to the back of his head in combat situation.
Maybe it is because I saw the structure from the lowest bottom to the highest echelons and I saw how it worked, and how rotten it is.

Otherwise the order and self-discipline are the most important things for me.

Nah, having money is important for personal success.
Being in a poor shit family is not better than being in a rich single parent family.

>Structure is important for a society and progress

The military is artificial structure designed for subservience. The myths of honor and service are perpetrated to further the goals of the elite in their 4D chess.

Make a two tiered citizenship structure: citizens and subjects. Only citizens have voting and certain other rights. In order to be a citizen you need to complete a year of military service and a year of labour service.

Something similar was done in the Third Reich

Got conscription here and it's shit.

>make a two tiered citizenship structure
Good luck unmaking the constitution of every single advanced democratic country on earth m8 (non shithole tier)
There are probably some meme african shitholes with this in place already.

Hey gramps

Revolutions happen, constitutions change or get thrown out. The Soviet Union's constitution forbade the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and look what happened.

>revolutions happen
Yeah, in shitholes. Generally you need to wait for your country to degenerate into african shithole tier shitholes for that to happen.

We already have it. It's pretty shitty, and it creates a lot of problems, but an all-volunteer military wouldn't work here.

See this gook gets it.
Isn't South Korean military service literally just summer camp for adults?

France is on its third constitution since the war, long lived constitutions are the exception rather than the rule even in non-shithole countries

Yes. You make it as such:
>You turn 16
>you and everyone your age in your school get a letter for mandatory screening for citizenship
>Citizenship means you are allowed freedom of movement, may own a firearm, a car, vote and run for office
>Medical screening determines who is medically fit for conscription into reserves (part time military service until 18) then 1 year minimum regular force (full time) service)
>You want to be citizen, you have to be in reserve 2 years then minimum 1 year regular force
>Most women turn it down because army hard, no fun. Odd woman takes up offer because it seems like a good idea
>Most men take it up, odd lefty and migrants who hate their country turn it down, jamals and cletuses take it up because shooting guns and getting paid for it sounds fun
>Patriotic men do it because they want the rights it affords, their father and grandfather did it

>Result:
>Jamals and Cletuses learn how to actually function in regards to timings, working, and develop a bit of patriotism. Jamals and Cletuses who jump out of training can't vote or work for government
>Women mostly can't make it physically, get rejected, no vote for you
>Voter base consists of people who now actually care about their country, very few women able to vote
>No freedom of movement for immigrants who refuse conscription, large conscript force available to physically remove them, deporting unsavory types much easier now
>Women largely don't vote, state spending kept at a minimum, emotional rhetoric used less by politicians as voters/citizens want facts and the truth not BS

>Since the war
They amended the constitution, but they didn't have violent revolution since the age of napoleon.
Also the French like doing weird shit, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

That is due to the fact that you are an unpatriotic vermin who should be eliminated and wiped off from this land.

I think you're mistaking constitutional amendments for revolution. The french have a civil system of law so they have a weird way of doing it. It's not a totally new Constitution.

It would solve many problems here in burgerland, that's for fucking sure.

No it wouldn't. There'd just be more angry jobless people who know how to use guns.

But doesn't expanding the military make a nation more powerful? Doesn't nationalism provide an effect of growth? Fascism worked wonders for the Germans, Hitler was a soldier himself during WW1 and people respected him, he helped Germany out of an economic slump. If it had not been for the aggression of the Germans they could've done so much more. Don't you think at least think that once people are united, anything is possible? It is my belief that countries under great strife come together.
War unites people, even race loses it's meaning during war, everyone is equal.
War itself is a terrible thing, I'm not saying it isn't but people of a country really start helping each other when a war happens.

No, it's more like prison lol. Two years of not being allowed to leave the base (except for special occasions), not having a phone or a laptop or anything, getting treated like shit, and making $100 a month. Morale is super low so people don't give a fuck about their jobs. It's a really bad way of doing things, but hardly anyone would join an all-volunteer military unless they did things the way they do in the US (which would require a huge budget).

>bigger army more powerful in the age of nukes
No, just like having more spears and arrows doesn't make you more militarily powerful today.

Prison is summer camp for bad adults though.

Actually I think you are right but for a different reason.

It wouldn't be a good idea to show hood niggers how to use weapons properly.

It only works for the social benefit in one specific ype of society

No it wouldn't. We'd just end up with a reserve force full of edgy numale faggots whose whole purpose would be to slow down an already slow system. The women would be full of soft shoe profiles in an attempt to fulfill their obligation without pulling their weight. Jamal would get a shaving profile. Cletus would end up a sick call ranger. Just a money suck in the end. No citizem ship for them but then we'd have a nation full of rot that couldn't vote so they would be even more keen on violence amd disruption

>not being allowed to leave base
>not having a phone or laptop or anything

sounds like summer camp to me.

Again, going to the military doesn't make you less of a shithead. Plenty of ex-servicemen get kicked out for a reason.
There are fuckload of niggers and spics in the military. Also albino niggers from poor families.

>join the military or police force to make a difference

Top fucking kek, you're not "making a difference here", you're just following the orders of your superiors like a little cuck.

There's this fallacy that joining (insert retarded group here) will automatically make them better people.

Shitcunts are a spectrum. There will always be the bottom 20% of wasters as long as there is humanity and they're allowed to breed.

>mandatory military service
no it's shit

we are not born in servitude to the state you fucking cuckold

We really should do three years in America. Men and women. I dont even want ware let them do custom inspections or patrol the boarder. People would just be better citizens with some military service some experience with the culture. Also need to have more programs for getting people leaving the material into careers. And put people who commit crimes into the military if possible as well.

There are programs here near chicago that take immigrants and other people without skills and put them into a path being database administrators. Indians mulsims eastern Europeans. All get two month training and then a junior dba job.They learn on the job after that.

>fights obesity epidemic
>fosters national unity
>brings rigid structure of cooperation and improvement to youth

Yea, probably.

>There are programs here near chicago that take immigrants and other people without skills and put them into a path being database administrators. Indians mulsims eastern Europeans. All get two month training and then a junior dba job.They learn on the job after that.

W#hat I am saying is if these companies can do this and function well why the hell arent we doing it with vets and reformed criminals. People who make legit money are less likely to have problems. Instead they can pursure a career.

2 years of conscription here in singapore. The government will force you in after your A levels or diploma, failure to comply means a hefty fine and jail time.

if you can't even get niggers to behave in public schools, how are you gonna get them to behave in the military (unless you can summarily execute them, which would be cool)? basically they contribute nothing, and make it a lot shittier for every decent person who is serving.

And what if superiors know best? Also, if people are not liking what police are doing or what the military is doing, how come they don't do the job themselves? Because it's a job that requires a lot of from a person, they've got to make the right judgments at precisely the right moment, it's a lot of pressure and you can't expect them to be perfect 100% of the time. Do you expect society to just roll over, call anarchy, and let everyone take advantage of the situation? Everyone is a critic until they themselves are put in a position of responsibility. What police and military do is something that they didn't have to but we should appreciate them for taking the kind of responsibilities others can't even fathom. So when you say, "not making a difference" you're really just saying that it's easy to "just following orders". They train for all types of situations. How can you make such quick assumptions without critically analyzing?

When I served our company commander used to say - army won't make you smarter but at least it will beat some dumb shit out of your head. And it did. I never regret going there because-
>shooting
>driving, vehicle maintenance
>physical training
>strict daily schedule and discipline
>basic knowledge of people (you can't hide your faggotry in the barracks)
>basic survival/life skills
Basically I think it won't harm to put all those nu males in some controlled hazard environment, to show them that life is not just iPhone and blogging.
Pic related - vehicle I've been a driver of in army. Good days.

but what about people who could literally never serve in the first place, like an amputee?

It will absolutely be the place to straighten anyone out. As long as they dont let victim narratives get to far. Military can just split problem people up and work them through the system theyll adapt and hit at least a minimum level of success.

Like this guy says it may not make you smarter but it will get rid of some of the stupid.

They can find people shit to do. They just wont get combat training. Though Id help an amputee learn to shoot if he has a chance. One arm guys can probably pull it off at least marksmanship with rifles.

I think they should form non-combatant regiments for young criminals who would otherwise go on to a life of crime. Straighten them out, give them an education while they're in there, and if they make it to the end clear their criminal record.

Obviously this would only apply to young thugs, not murderers or major criminals

>having to use the state to force citizens into slavery because family and community life has been eroded through decades of social engineering

Yeaaah maan, let's train foreigners how to use military weaponry, what can go wrong, eh?

I support this