At what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

at what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

I was about 20 or so. Realized following the Bibles teachings result in a much better society. Too great to not be divine.

How about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/hungary/unemployment-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a simple question?
Do you support Orban?

Just a simple question?
What percentage of you is roach?

None.

go back to turkey

sure

not like there's any real alternative tho

Don't you know ?
WE WUZ ILYRIANZ

Religion is for cucks

22; it was only because I used a psychoactive drug (you know which one) a single time and it broke 9 years of atheism. Just like that.
>hurrdurr degeneracy hu-

you're literally fucking worthless if you try to tell me my belief in God from using a drug once is somehow illegitimate. I would've lived my life a smug atheist Redditor and died one too, but now I get to walk with God once again

you ... go back

Religion isn't true. That is the simple fact of the matter. Its not about society, its not about humanity, it is a fact that religion is bollocks.

I grew out of it, not into it.

Yet do you acknowledge he's not a good leader, and is basically turning your country like those Eastern Slavic shitholes, at the same time sucking EU cock

there's no back to go to, faggot. this is the refuge for people who used to Reddit whether you like it or not, and you people will never stop the influx lmao

Early 20s. Around the time normies started claiming atheism because fuck white males.

Was never atheist, guess I'm more righteous than you despite being 'spiritual but not religious'.

holy shit whered you get that pic of me?

why cant aussies post anymore?

At least he's keeping them free of Muslims and shit skins

le edge

Still am atheist. Not because fuck the Bible, simply just because I don't care.

Am 22 at the moment.

So I'm having this moral dilemma at the moment because I found a pure christian girl. The issue is she is Syrian and I am white. She has pale skin but some wog features but all white girls I know are degenerate, insane or both.

So is it alright to date a christian arab/indo-aryan?

Yeah, no. During Orbans time actually, in Egers minaret, which didn't had a Muslim in it sing for more than 400 years, a Muslim started going and singing ezan and he still does it everyday with no one stoping him

Jesus says "Love thy neighboor".

Who is the neighboors of Europe? Africa and the Middle East.

What a cucked religion.

But wait, does Jesus have any advice on what to do during a terrorist attack?

"Turn the other cheek"

Uhh... okay.

Our women stated having sex with the refugees even though the old testament forbids it. What does Jesus say about this?

*Jesus was friends with countless prostitutes and sluts. Said everything was forgiven if they believe in God. Then told his male followers to be like him.*

Uhm... uhh...

But we can't see the refugees as equals, right?

*Jesus loved people of all races, even the samarithans. Whom the natives hated for the rapes of their women.*

Ehhh.

THIS SHIT IS KEKED AS FUCK.

You clearly have no idea what you talking about

Do you think Hungary is better than it was before or worse?

We have one of the lowest unemployment in the EU
tradingeconomics.com/hungary/unemployment-rate

There are a dozen giant cranes on the sky if i look out of my window

>t. butthurt soon-to-be migráncs

>not a good leader
They work for their own pockets too, for sure. But he's a good leader. Corruption is present in every political leadership in the world, and otherwise he's following the right agendas.

>pic related, his right hand, Lázár said at a press conference, that the school system's main aim is to make children "good Christians and good Hungarians".

>basically turning your country like those Eastern Slavic shitholes
meh, I don't believe the West's superiority anymore anyway. It's the same level of shit with their moslems and decadence, only with some sugar-coating.

Normie godlessness is as repulsive as normie religiosity. Belief systems are immaterial, it is the eternal normie itself that disgusts

Me and everyone I know live a better life under Orban, so I will support him. He orderd to build a fence and keep out the garbage. I dont think corruption is a real problem here, it is just a lie spread by Soros and his NGO's.

>Believe in a religion thats a copy of a copy of a copy or a religion and was made to controll the population.

Ok sir.

That fits for me too.