Globalism is the future

Give me one reason why you are againts united world full of happiness, love and joy

Fuck borders, fuck nations, fuck religions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck stupid baits...

>fuck border
So why do you target specific borders like Europe shitskin?

>Fuck borders, fuck nations, fuck religions
fuck you

Too bad the Serbs didn't get to do what they should have.

I bet his dick is massive.

?
The Croats were genociding the Serbs under Hitler's supervision

>united world full of happiness, love and joy
No such thing will ever exist unless humanity as a whole faces extinction through an external threat.

>make world peace
>overpopulate
>fight for resources
>world peace ends

ONE REASON!

because white people need to die so we can finally achieve world peace and unity

american fuckhead

>Implying serbs aren't already doing their part in mixing and destroying the white race

Why can't we just put every one where they belong.

Let the blacks starve in Africa, the Sandniggers bomb each other in the Middle East and let the whites control it all.

Globalism is the future over my dead body, kike.

It doesn't work out like you imagine.
Diversity destroys communities, pic related.

Do you have a front door on your house worth a lock? Then your a fucking idiot hypocrite.

Treat down the door, you crazy fag globalist.

Thats why we all need to be mixed

We must use diversity until there will be no need for it anymore

Jordan Peterson explains it brilliantly

Conservatives are high in orderliness and prone to disgust. They value borders, law and order, following accepted norms etc. Hitler was said to be extremely prone to disgust and was borderline OCD

Liberals on the other hand, are low in conscientiousness, high in agreeableness and have a high tolerance for disgust. They find borders too constricting.

My ex was messy and slovenly as fuck in her habits. She was also a very open minded, liberal person, although not an SJW. I am a highly conscientious neurotic, and as a result, I would gladly live in a Fourth Reich and contribute to its cause.

tl;dr - We're all just primates acting out our inherent personality flaws and conditioning

>Globalism is the future

As much as I disagree with globalism, it is inevitable. We can postpone it, and we can even change the events leading to the end times, but we can't stop the end from coming.

niggers

But if race is not real then why do you believe in "white people"?

you're encouraging a violent, godless world with that viewpoint... you have an ideal but it contradicts reality

end yourself
nigger lover

This is the future for Croatia my friend

I'd rather have my country and ethnicity die off than mixing with shit skins and niggers

Overpopulation.

>united world full of happiness, love and joy

Delusional autist fuck

Bro you think it will be happy,

>so deluded by the blue pill
>fucking your offspring evolutionarly

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>implying muslims or asians would want to race mix with blacks

Actually globalism leads to right amount of population

under fascist, capitalist, nationalistic world. You have poor, undeveloped places like Africa, S Asia where families have around 5 kids and in the west only around 1-2

When the world gets to globalism. All of the world will be united and economically stable and most people wont have more than 1-2 kids

this

Only whites need to racemix so we can end racism and fascism and finally unite

we're slavs, we're not white
fuck off

my sides
true

The rural hicks here are terrified of anything they don't understand

now stop with the shitty bait
some newfag will actually take it seriously and start mating with some nigger

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHYA?