Racemixing doesnt wor-

>racemixing doesnt wor-

combining the physical ability of the blacks with the mental ability of the white/asian is the future of humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcPyFatNb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whites are already race mixed with neanderthals.
blacks are already race mixed with feces.

everybody is already mixed, there is no need for more mixingh.

>race mixing is good because ....

flags checks out

>physical ability

wortless in the XXI century.

Guys guys why don't we just... take the heads of white guys, and put them on black guy bodies

Physical ability is worthless in the 21st Century. You can be a deaf, dumb and blind paraplegic and still live a fulfilling, productive life, as long as you don't have niggertier IQ. The same goes for society in general.

I don't know about Klay but Steph's parents are both black, light-skinned they may be. Anyway, everyone knows that dark-skinned nogs hate this uppity Uncle Tom nigger.

this world doesn't need ballers nigger lover

With the rate technology development is headed the world doesn't need anyone beside the absolute top 10% in terms of intelligence that also happen to be involved in the field tbqh. And that top percentage is shrinking every day.

More like losing both.
t. brazil

What about when your league is a sham and the refs decide to create stars out of every mulatto in order to push agendas and maximize profits?

You don't really think Steph or Lebron are that good, do you? They both have special rules. They're both allowed to push off when ball-handling, but their defenders aren't even allowed to look in thier general direction without the whistle blowing. This is why niggerball is dying. In a few years they will have McDonald's logos on thier jerseys, and you millennial faggits will still pretend like it's a relevant sport.

Hines Wards' daddy was a nigger who enlisted in the army for free college and healthcare, and his momma a South Korean woman. Hines, instead of building TV sets in Seoul for two dollars a fucking week, is the highest paid member of the most famous team in the NFL. He can catch and hit hard like a nigger, but he runs elusively like a skittering little Chink. The combination is deadly for opposing defenses.

So this is the peak of racemixing? A fucking basketball player? That's not worth destroying a country.

Is that Stephen Curry? Is he even a thing anymore? I remember he had a lot of attention 2 years ago or something, but I haven't paid attention to NBA in a long time.

>Klay Thompson
>mental ability

youtube.com/watch?v=GcPyFatNb8o

It seems you have never read archive.is/LRe05

Steph and Klay are two of the worst players in the game imho

1-3 -> 4-3

How does a Greek know so much about American football?

Race mixing is a coin toss really. 50% chance of absolutely hideous offspring and 50% extremely good looking. Meanwhile 90% of single race couples can expect normal offspring.

Niggers have the ugliest facial features but undoubtedly the best body types. Not only are their muscle insertions aesthetic but they're also easy gainers. A negro can be a casual athlete and achieve a body like pic related. Whites sometimes bust their asses working out for years and still end up with sub-par bodies.

In other words, if your white blood is strong enough you can have some beautiful looking children with a negress so long as you can dilute some of the negro ugliness from their face.

Of course this is a purely physical assessment. There are obvious downsides to racemixing when it comes to intelligence, social standing and the fact you will have to mingle with your partner's family from a completely different race and culture which can be a very unpleasant experience and cause strains on the marriage.

What can I say, I like to stay informed :^)

So what happened with Michael Jordan?

What about me (Hispanic) and my white wife? Is our kid going to look good?

Combining the mental ability of the blacks, with the physical ability of the white/ Asian and the small cock of the Asian, is more likely.

>hispanic male
>white woman
No, odds are you're both ugly to begin with.

>the absolute top 10% in terms of intelligence
yes which is why you don't dilute white/asian/jew blood with nigger/arabs/poos

I get a lot of mires from guys and girls alike when I'm out, I beg to differ

As long as you aren't a manlet, which a lot of hispanics are you should be ok.

>5'11" height
Fuck, I let you down

It's almost like someone with high mental capacity bred black africans to be a source of slave labour and warriors.
It's almost as though there was an empire in Africa that might just have done this, but when it collapsed their low IQ but physically strong sub-species that they had bred went native and feral and natural selection took care of the rest.

What makes Hispanics ugly is fat. If you make your kid stay thin there won't be a problem.

>t. Weak manlets
Actually retarded

hapas always look so fucking ugly, 60% land disgusts me

But they never would have won anything without Drayboon.

Except in real life both of Steph Curry's parents are black.