Acid Attack in London

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39618490

>At least 12 people suffered burns after a man sprayed acid inside a club in east London.
>Two men in their 20s remain in a serious but stable condition in hospital.

Any Bongs know if this was a tan European?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/us-military-admits-its-misplaced-black-plague-samples
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc0RIoXcH-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any Bongs know if this was a tan European?
[...] east London.

bump

london is full of shit.

>bin that knife
>throw acid on each other and run people over with cars

I have never heard of a white person throwing acid on anyone.

They just got E N R I C H E D

Their mayor did say that Londoners must learn to accept and embrace terrorism.

2 acts? Is that really a british thing?

Typically an (((asian))) way to attack people. BBC was pretty vague on the story and how it unfolded so I would love to know any details that emerge from this story.

I actually have. I researched it recently because it's such an obviously NonWhite thing to do but as it transpires many of the recent perpetrators where White people HIRED by niggers or Paki's. The UKs really fucked.

This is either an angry muslim or a gang initiation. Either way the person that done it was a completely spineless cunt.

>gang initiation

What kind of a fucking gang would that?

Would that be*

A nigger gang. "innit bruv"

T A N N E D

shit and acid

a Muslim gang

(((asian))) gang

As a scientist in the working commitee with access to the vault that contains active samples of the black plague, i always wondered what the worst virus would be to steal from a lab and plant at some restaraunt.

would it be ebola or the black plague. i'm not sure.

How do Muslims always have acid handy during arguments?

Like when they're leaving the house, do they grab it along with their keys and mobile because you just never know when you'll need to permanently maim a bitch?

The government needs to send a robust signal that acts like these will not be tolerate in 21st Century Britain.
There needs to be a government meeting ASAP and a White Paper submitted to the Parliament Select Committee on Dangerous Substances banning the raw material that allow youths to manufacture these corrosive liquids. The government needs to step up to the challenge against greedy and unscrupulous chemical corporations that profit out of the misery inflicted on hundreds of people every year. The hands of the Mayor are tied at the moment because London does not have enough devolved powers to enact such legislation.

Hey at least they might look better now lol ugly bongs

If it makes immigrants feel welcome I believe that is a good thing.

Car batteries or guys in the building trade are two easy sources

Urban or Turban?

>be bong
>decide to invite a ton of mudslimes into your country for the sake of multiculturalism
>in doing so, bring back acid attacks in full force
the wages of sin

plague is carried by fleas and slower transmission/would be far less devastating with modern sanitation/housing

ebola for sure

Huh. Makes sense, I guess.

My anger rarely runs beyond punch or walk away so it's weird to think about something as shitty as acid.

they are not touching a single person in spain or portugal bro, there are too much islams in there to make a bomb, friendly fire u know (also i live there so i can guarantee u that)

Ebola is not easily transmittable between humans.

It's not a very good agent and can be easily contained.

Any ebola outbreak in America would extinguish within 2 weeks with minimal casualties

Seems so. I mean, (((british))), not british, obviously. 454 cases in 2016, 261 in 2015.

>The government needs to send a robust signal
You're thinking like a modern bong, not a backward savage. You'll need to think like the bongs of the colonial era when it comes to animal control.

>acid attack
ah, those vicious asians again

>acid
muslim confirmed

>P A R T
>A N D
>R D
>C
>E
>L O N D O N
>O F
>N
>D
>O
>N

BIN
THAT
ACID

The problem with Ebola is that it kills so fast that it self limits its own exposure.

>Ebola is not easily transmittable between humans.
i mean all it takes is for transmission is for the infected's bodily fluids to come into contact with someone's mucous membranes, so it's more easily transmittable than most diseases

though you're right about one thing-- an ebola outbreak in a well-off western society would be contained rather easily
heck, the only reason why the 2013-2015 outbreak in Africa was so disastrous was because
1. Africa's healthcare industry is garbage
2. nigs couldn't into disease prevention and control and did shit like touching the infected's corpse (mortuary rituals and all that shit) or wearing the infected's clothes after they had died

actually, the problem with Ebola is that it's not contagious until your symptoms are extremely visible.

Like, you can't transmit Ebola until you start vomiting blood, and you're gonna be in the containment ward way before you reach that point

How diverse

>Two people have been seriously injured while ten more suffered burns after a man sprayed revellers with acid during a row at a London club.

>The victims, both men in their twenties, were sprayed with the substance in Mangle in London Fields, east London, during a sell-out Easter Sunday club night.

>Police said the victims were in a serious but stable condition in hospital.

>Scotland Yard said trouble brewed when two groups of clubbers got into a dispute at the night and the 'noxious substance' was sprayed directly at the two victims.

>The suspected attacker has not been arrested, police said.

I'm sorry but in a civilized country, this is a terrorist attack.

Spraying a substance that can burn as well as blind indiscriminately into a crowd of tightly massed people is apparently fine.

I hope you use your specially marked biohazard bins (TM)

>Easter Sunday
>"Sell out crowd at the club"

Degenerate

Ban acid. Save faces.

>I'm sorry but in a civlized country, this is a terrorist attack.

You don't know that until you know the motives of the perpetrators.

Why is this being slid so hard?

The US launches a power play against ISIS and a week later we get an acid attack and a lone gunman and no one thinks these two could be related?

I could be wrong maybe young chaps are just walking around with "unidentifiable chemical substances" in case sumfink pop off, but that just sounds too bizarre for the UKs so strict weapons code

>As a scientist in the working commitee with access to the vault that contains active samples of the black plague, i always wondered what the worst virus would be to steal from a lab and plant at some restaraunt. would it be ebola or the black plague. i'm not sure.

The plague isn't caused by a virus, Mr. *scientist*

12 people injured is still better than 20 people dead you stupid americuck

I'll just leave this here

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/us-military-admits-its-misplaced-black-plague-samples

AHEM

londoner here.

this will be black people up to their usual tricks. They use acid attacks quite a lot when they feel they have been wronged. it comes from their aggressive genetics.

also it was 'urban night' at the club, and the club is one in the middle of a very black area.

oh, also it seems that whatever was used wasn't particularly strong. Those in hospital I believe have been sent there as a precaution mostly, so hopefully nothing permanent.

>So hard to get guns in London that you have to attend University and get a chemistry degree before you can start a terrorist attack to slightly burn 12 people

Safest country desu senpai

Welcome to your

NEW
NORMAL

cucklords. Bow down to Allah.

The Plague is caused by Yrsinia Pestis. Which is bacteria. Not a virus.

Also it is easily cured by antibiotics today.

When is Ebola-chan going to grow wings, lad? I'm ready.

>many of the recent perpetrators where White people HIRED by niggers or Paki's

WHITE
SERVANTS

The dead are out of their misery. The injured need to live with their newfound disfigurement.

>zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/us-military-admits-its-misplaced-black-plague-samples

>I'll just leave this here

>zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/us-military-admits-its-misplaced-black-plague-samples AHEM

My point being that any scientist should know the plague isn't caused by a virus but a bacterium. Yersinia Pestis, to be specific.

it's not a muslim attack pal

Small pox. The answer is always small pox.

NEW
O
R
M
A
L

i like the double AND

Fun fact: typically it's not acid at all. They use boiling sugar, sometimes with household chemicals mixed in.

>[...] east London.
Shit froggo that doesn't mean anything to me. Is that the wrong side of the tracks in London?

A lot of niggers and foreigners there.

Wtf I love van camp pork and beans now

I don't think a small pox outbreak is possible in today's society

You could drop a chemical attack of Small Pox on Manhattan and any transmissions would be contained within 3 weeks.

You gave them education now send them all home. It's not honest to suck their countries of the best citizens. Now their destiny is to become their countries' elite and make their ancestors proud of their success as if they're also white and not monkeys.

After dropping nukes on everything from MA to MD.

Napalm is sufficient for neighboring states.

Britain's peoples used to be warriors, hell it was one place rome could never fully capture. Now look at them, 1k of kings have broken the british spirit where bread knives are now a weapon and the people go along with stupid laws meant to destroy their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc0RIoXcH-4

They still have to option of suicide though user