Whatever happened to first-come first-serve?

Whatever happened to first-come first-serve?

That's my seat, I don't care if you're a gay jew couple or not. Why should they get special treatment?

I think Chaim's wife might be a man.

>they scoot over so a muslim mother could sit and nurse her baby

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they scooted over

I'm a gay jew. I wouldn't mind special seating.

that thing in the middle is a dude

>muslim mother and her (((baby)))

That's a bomb ya dingus.

lol this

wtf is that an elf?

I'll make a special seat for you in the front of the gas chamber.

WE WUZ LAO ZE AND SHEIT

>giving up your seat to old people or pregnant/nursing mothers

Top kek

A nigger, two jews and two muslims. No whites.
>My America

By special seating do you mean getting fucked in the ass by a black bull?

>I'm a great person and diversity is good, everybody!
Faceberg needs to die

>This is my America: reading some pseudo-deep gay shit into something as trivial as giving up a bus seat
Hot take: The kikes didn't say "thank you" so he took this picture to get his warm validation fuzzies from bleeding heart wieners on the internet.

>a tranny, a jew and a muslim are sitting in the train

lel pleb

That is the most ridiculously staged photo of obvious college actors that I have ever seen

wife looks like a fucking tranny lol

He wouldnt give up his seat for a white couple. Being nice to white people doesnt give you any virtue signaling points.

Milo?

The jews don't look too happy about the terrorist factory next to them.

A tranny, a jew and a muslim mother breastfeeding walk into a bar.
The white liberal takes a photo

kek

Matthew 6

1“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I am not attracted to non whites.

nope

Then Saint Nicholas of Myra happened.
It rings home though.

>Yeah, I'm sure that's why they scooted over
Lmfao

What a good mix.

In Russia it's culturally enforced to give up your seat to the elderly, the disabled, and pregnant women. Don't see anything wrong about that. Sometimes babushkas act like aggressive cunts and feel entitled to a seat, but nobody supports them in that case. It's purely about respect and understanding that those people need a seat more than you. I personally give my seat to the people listed above, unless I'm super tired.

It looks like a dude in a wig desu

Can I get the name of the Muslim woman exposing her breast in public? I want to ensure her future safety with some broken bottles

>Whatever happened to first-come first-serve?
>That's my seat, I don't care if you're a gay jew couple or not. Why should they get special treatment?
Don't you see? By his supposed gentility and pacifism the Taoist is doing a super fucked-up social engineering experiment. East Asian religions are the real aggressors

The jewish couple turn to the muslim woman holding the baby
>"You must be very happy to be a mother of such a beautiful child"
>"Yes, but the birth was very painful... because I am circumsized. Jewish women are very lucky to not have to worry about circumsizion"
>"Oh, no, we both are."

my god

Top kek Nige

>can't even spell daoist right
Yeah right nigger

Is that Jewess a trap?

Nah, jewesses have a high chance of looking mongoloid.

>BOOM
work of fiction or pottery ?

What makes you think that?

Look at how uncomfortable those Jews are sitting next to her. This liberal has no awareness whatsoever.

good one Oliver

>take up one seat per person
>scoot over to make room for a Muslim lady

what?

It looks like a shopping bag from some sort of Israeli discount store.

He gives up a seat for 2 people?
But there was room for a third so why did he move?
Metal pole and the Jews scooted over? Where they laying down?

Fuck this shit seriously.

>a tranny, a jew and a muslim are sitting in the train
sounds like a joke but It's just murica

i heard that they do wear a wig , its sort of the equivalent of the covering the hair that the muslims do

and how would they have scooted over with that pole in the way?