ITS HAPPENING

rt.com/news/385033-north-korea-flight-delays/

> North Korea’s state-owned airline Air Koryo delayed its flights from Pyongyang to Russia and China without explanation. Foreign journalists were among those stranded in the airport, NK News reported.

Flights to Vladivostok, Beijing, and Shenyang were delayed on Monday, with airline authorities failing to provide a reason.

“This delay is not being explained at all, with no end in sight,” NK News managing director Chad O’Carroll said. “DPRK airspace may be closed.”

Prepare for the Nuclear holocaust Sup Forums,it has been a nice journey with you my dear friends.GG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally nothing. Hows life besides hoping for the end to finally come?
T. Guy that has the same view of the future.

I'm sorry for all the poo memes, Pajeet

Im not sorry you god damn curry. Tell all your balls to use deodorant..And poo in loo..And wash hands.. is it that fucking hard to be civilised

I'm in Los Alamos and something is going on. Lab security and military are on almost every street. I'm at work the only cars in the parking lot are coworkers and some big ass camo trucks

Tell your balls and your pals. Fucking autocorrect mistyped rage

>Prepare for the Nuclear holocaust Sup Forums
why do not you like to live, m8?

Shit is crazy here in Brazil. They're rounding up all Koreans/Asians in my university for some reason

pics

My friend just called and said the roads in Santa Clara and Pojoauque are closed, that's the only way to get here. Wtf

I'm in the back right now and the manager rolled the garage door down

Fucking LARPers in this thread need to neck themselves

Checked. give more info.

>2017

>Hope.

That's why.

In Canada, they're currently rounding up the remaining white folk to make space for more mudslime

Goodbye California.

It would actually be a blessing if the western United States were nuked.

Who is flying out of NK?

I see cars about to go down the hill(Los Alamos is on a mountain) but they are using both lanes of the road to leave, 4 or 5 stage coaches too..Haven't heard anything on Facebook yet

Literally something strange is going on.
Pretty weather all day today in UK

please Kim. i start work for the dole tomorrow. bomb us so i dont have to go

Good riddance.

Undisclosed location here, I can confirm there's some abnormal movement deep inside.
Oh no, here it comes! It's surfacing!
BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPFPFPFPPPPPFPFPPP
Quite pungent, eh Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is strong these days

The journos,read the fucking article,they are literally barring the whole airspace.

international press is pretty effective as anti-bombing shield though

Here in Texas everyone seems to be giving absolutely no fucks at all. We got our own niggers to worry about.

imaginated right-wingers problem

Guys I'm at pine gap and the americans stopped clapping it's actually happening this time.

Pretty much this.
People here are desperately clinging to anything and blowing it out of proportion as a nuclear holocaust.
If anything ends up happening, it wouldn't be much bigger than the Iraq invasion a few years back.

Again, you are trying to hype up insignificant event to the happening level. Stop

They're rounding up all the Koreans in my town and beating them with sticks and broom handles

they do this every Monday night though

Oh shit

RARE
A
R
E

That's what exactly thought I thought,this is some bank robbery shit.

When I did it 15 years ago we just sat around using the internet until lunch then we all went to the pub. I picked some IT thing were we were men't enter paper work into digital format. Everyone claimed they couldn't read well and the people running it didn't give a shit.

Only shit thing was I could only afford like 1 beer at the pub a day

Nah mate it's fucking shit where I am.

What movie is that?

Mike Pence is pretty effective as anti-bombing shield

great

now can anyone tell me when the narwhal bacons?

double that. source pls.

When the peasants move out of the country and into the cities it's time to worry

When people in Seoul sack grocery stores, it's time to worry

When the military in the region goes on high alert and Trump starts stacking carriers off the peninsula its time to worry

As of right now this is business as usual and probably nothing will happen

Whoa dude, funny as Leslie Harambe.

Can't argue

>Literally nothing

What? Since when is holding Journos hostage nothing?

It's from San Francisco right after the nuke you mogoloids.

rip

What's more, since today they are not 'journos' anymore as their licences expire today in NK

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY

Finally, HAPPENINGS!

Like your country!
I lived in Maputo from 93 to 97 and went over to Swaziland several times

When aren't the Norks not holding hostages? This is literally going on all the time

How many fucking threads have I seen over the years about "omg guise! Nukes are gonna fall this time!!!"? Nothin has ever happened. The Norks throw a temper tantrum and the Chinese put them in time out and then the US and the Chinese hammer out a short term deal and everyone moves on. Like cock work

less than 100 days into the reign of 'no globalist war' Trump, and we have our first nuclear strike in a generation.

Kek

HERE WE GO

>my brother moved to SF recently to live with his wife who works in the tech industry

fuck i'm conflicted here

>Chinese

If the Chinese had anything to say there NK wouldnt take there journos hostage would they?

This

make it happen.
pleaaase
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

WW3 CONFIRMED

you still miss her

Not that impressive, the first few seconds is real footage with a few CGI elements. Everything after that is all CGI.

War will be a kind of divine intervention for my society,I hope that nig nogs draft themselves.

It wouldn't look bad if some nig nogs of my country die leaving behind the resources for actual use.

Sweet flag brah

Can someone please dump these gifs?

DEAR LEADER GET

>Start collecting flags
>get up to the 190's
>suddenly don't get a new flag for almost 2 months
>get Swaziland and French Polynesia in one day

God damn who opened the RARE floodgates

W H O A R A R E!!!
H
O
A
R
A
R
E !!!!

should be fast

It may be worth to keep an eye on Kashmir. Not so long ago, Pakistan threatened India with nuclear attack

Where's the news that you've learned to poo in loo?

uh... what's your point? Do you seriously expect them to nuke a bridge for a movie?

Get out of the cities before the War.

Cufews and martial law by the end of the week. Draft before May.

Get out now kiddies

Ok, so they are letting people leave but they are being forced to go south to santa fe. Heard that all northbound roads are empty. Facebook is getting full of conspiracies about Dulce and UFOs and rumblings underground from tunnel systems

Lads?

A spear-throwing nigger has a spear flag.

Respect

holy shit. LOL. precisely what this guy said

At the VERY least stock up on food and other items.

Spend the money that you would spend in the next month on shopping TODAY.

Once the War begins you will be competing with all the Normies.

Fat boy Kim is going to get his shit slapped.

Well time to start worrying kek

Maybe I'll overstay my student visa. I don't want to go back to japan right now.

Kek..We are "stacking"

When Martial Law is declared on the 19th you won't be allowed free travel without checkpoints.

Curfews WILL be in effect.

NOT YET PLEASE.

Foreigners should GTFO and not cry if kimmy takes them hostage

Fuck, where's the polynesian?

yfw they round up all of the new world order's media reporters now stuck there to kill them

fucking please kek, please

People think the first second or so is all cgi when it's not.

Actually, few weeks ago, I've been told by my muslim good friend of mine, that Imams around the Europe ask people to stack long shelf life food water and extra fuel for cars. I thought it was a joke until I've seen his trunk...

How do I best use dried methi leaves?

>people actually do this
Kek

Any other source?

A lot of people do, it's pretty fun and I've actually learned a lot about the flags of other nations in the process.

yeah well you fuck yourself as night

Until we know explicity that they're being held hostage it is literally nothing.
Fucking spergs.

In a world filled with apes and stupid degenerates, can you blame me for praying for a fast and deadly nuclear blaze to end it all?

first strike music:
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

Is this twitter acount legit?