What do you think about this photo?

What do you think about this photo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jo73WL3lgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The father looks like a nice dude.
Also capitalism

Feel sorry for the little girl to the left because it's going to be really hard for her to lose that weight, especially given that her parents will be a hindrance

It's decent side of America

>fast food chain
>parking lot
>shopping mall
>locked electronics

In fact it's globalism because you can take the same picture here only without Macs

That loli is probably a granny by now, yuck

These people deserve the blackening they will undoubtedly receive in the future; there is no place for them in the New America.

>macs
>coffee
>everyones fat
why do I keep living

>nice Republican family
>3 white children
I approve

murica

I doubt they are Americans.

If you are American, all this stuff is everyday, normal stuff.

You'd have to be a foreigner to brag about using Starbucks or Apple products.

I'm sure their children are going to be doing well socially

a happy american family enjoying a sunny weekend

White trash. Bad genes. Yuck.

It makes me want to continue getting in shape so I don't have to be like these people (at least I am not ugly though as well).

On the flip side I sorta feel bad for them. I bet they are actually really nice people but maybe they are SJW fucking shits as well.

brainwashed whiteys
i bet theyre all hardcore libs

The question is, what boards are they browsing.

it makes me want to neck myself.

what is this shit. why is this the world we live in?

Soy is bad for you.

Please fellow burgers stop feeding your families unhealthy food.
>Anno Domini 2017
>Not providing your loved ones with healthy organic food every chance you get
Come one what are you doing negro?

>Apple sticker on the Bible
Fuugg

>comfy family
>apple products, starbucks, shopping and such, normie stuff
>probably liberal trash but the kind of guys who will never kill a fly

hurr durr wtf is this world, I wanna kill my self

So this... is the power... of Sup Forums

>Soy is bad for you.
I love this meme. Tell me again how it'll make me grow boobs and turn into a woman?

>White """""people"""""
LMAO

If you allow your children to get fat you should be jailed for neglect.

What do you think the average IQ in this picture is Marty?
Nah but seriously they're probably nice enough people, but they shouldn't be chugging down that shit. Kids don't need coffee anyway, let alone that high calorie garbage.

OK, it'll make you grow boobs and turn into a woman.
Probably not that bad in small quantities, but it really is not good for young boys going through puberty. I knew this chick who forced her son to be a vegetarian when he was growing up, and she swears it caused him to develop diabetes.
Fuck all that shit, give your kids/family healthy organic non GMO food. Lots of vegetables and a little bit of meat so that don't end up looking like a honey boo boo looking bitch.

>organic
>non GMO
You really have the best memes. Are you Canadian by any chance?

Bad genes.
Family Overweight problem due to ((((Modern)))) Food consumption.
Addicted to Technology

The kid on the right has a chance if he can sort his shit.

>only without macs
Why? You're a rich country, everybody should be able to afford a fucking Mac in Croatia.

They are probably much happier than your family.

Personifies the decline of the western world.

Everything is easy to obtain, dopamine everywhere, men loose they're spirit, decline starts.

Pic related.

There are no brakes on this train

>On an internet connected device all the time

He will eventually come upon Sup Forums and it will be our duty to correct his behavior

Well an apple plays a significant role in the Bible

Uh oh MIDF strikes again.
It's your choice dawg, but you can't fault a negro for trying to be healthy. A cracka is just tryin to maintain his body through diet and exercise, why you hating?

>drinking coffee
>drinking Starbucks

Two major mistakes

son is normal weight, daughter is on the way to hippo status

Eventually, Once you've been on the Internet for a long time, and become edgy in your humour and getting in the realm of big boy talk. You are going to visit Sup Forums.

It's just a rule of life. Happens to everybody.

Consumerism at its fines-
>those teeth
FUCKING ANGLO SCUM RUINING MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

kek

>shitty parenting
Thats literally it.

useless eaters, too weak to aid us in the coming drone wars.

remember anons if you want to aid humanity get your body and mind in shape.

>chubby loli

>family spending time together and father in their life
They're doing better than many American families. Minus the fat and poor habits they'll probably turn out okay.

you mean obese

>They're doing better than many American families.

Most white families I know spend time with one another. What shit stain of a region do you live in?

Only makes it harder for them to run away.

I think you meant to write damn fine.

The irony is the chubby girl went for the healthiest drink out of everyone there

Another Sup Forums meet up.

Why everyone in the USA falls for the Apple meme?

it. just. werks.

>Why everyone

That's not true. It is objectively true that America is a huge sales market for Apple junk.

Working in IT for a decade I can definitely say that PC and Windows reigns supreme. The problem is that businesses and individuals fell for the apple phone and tablet meme from K-12 system to government systems.

I hate administering that shit but what can you do?

>father looks like a downie
>it shows in the daughter
>only two out of five are a normal weight (one of them being the fucking baby)
>starbucks
>(((apple)))
Blech. Still, I'd rather have friendly, fat white people than violent niggers.

This is the whitest thing I've seen in my life.

A family led up mount Helicon, who became perplexed by there own reflections, fucking narcissists prozac'd up to high heaven, anxiety attacks inbound,

I bet. Real white people must be a rare glimpse; when surrounded by poverty and gypsies.

How's your nigger infestation going, burger-san?

>nigger infestation
>nigger population holding steady or dropping depending on the year
>nigger population centralized to the metro areas that no self respecting white man lives near or in

If anything you should be asking us about how our Mexican jumping bean infestation is going.... in which case I would say going well as of late but overall not so great.

I live in state where the last census had us at 89.2% white, so honestly it's going pretty well.

I asked about your nigger infestation, not your white/black ratio. Subtract from that 89.2% the percentage of white trash, nigger wannabes and libtards and then you get the correct number of whites.

Lucky for me, my state has one of the lowest cost of living with an average GDP. White trash is uncommon outside of rural areas. My state also voted Trump, so liberals and wannabes are still a non issue. Either say we're back at square one. There is no nigger infestation where I live.

>There is no nigger infestation where I live
For now.

Are you commenting in poetry

Don't think I have seen anyone do that before

Too much sugar

guys living the life tbqh.

>For now.

Pretty much not happening in rural red state with no real large cities. The gibmedat infrastructure is simply not available to the same degree.

Point is you'll never get rid of them and in 1000 years the USA will look like mudslimes.

Don't get me wrong Australia has problems too but at least half asian half whites are attractive. Goood luck with those niggers Justin.

Whites overwhelmingly don't breed with niggers. It's a ridiculous assumption you are making.

Our spic demographic issue is definitely a problem.

Also... race mixing is race mixing, regardless.

>Whites overwhelmingly don't breed with niggers.

That's not the point. It's inevitable that you'll become the minority in your own nation because you are being outbred. Combine this with race mixers and whites in USA are looking to go the way of the dodo. Might not be for 10000 years but it'll happen.

Senpai of Starbucks drinking apple fags is Not capitalism, it's consumerism sweetie

What are you not understanding? Niggers are not a population issue in America. They simply aren't rising in numbers.

Again.. It is spics that are the booming population and I would agree 100% that they are a huge problem in this country. Not to mention whites are far more likely to breed with some Mexicans as well.

>the world
>mattering at all
>in 1000 years

For intents and purposes civilization won't be here. Just whatever mud people inherit the ruins.

Why the fuck do you care?

fucking depressing desu

>What do you think about this photo?

What to buy.. 6 apple devices.. Or 12 kilos of pure sterling silver..

HOLY SHIT ameritards whats wrong with you!!

it makes me laugh that such a meme capitalist family exists

only in america

It fills me with sadness
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jo73WL3lgY

If you are fat why keep eating?
You can probably go without food for months.

Also, brands are lame.