Stop Being Racist

Apologize Sup Forums.. If you think this BASED hat man deserved to doe you are literally Hitler.
omfg i'm shaking right now
>obligatory based blacks thread

Just kidding, it's a lynched niggers thread.

You're confusing that elderly Vietnam veteran with a nigger though

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT GOODWIN

dahnald ...
I've come for your delegates

These edgelord storm weenies will never understand
F

Bump m8, requesting lynched african africans.

This is a perfect example of why
A) black parents need to be married
B) black children need to be educated by their own people at schools which specifically cater to them
C) blacks should have their own damn country where they can get away from guilty white liberals attempting to "help" blacks and making their problems worse

I'm not even an ethnonationalist when it comes to Australia, but America is clearly irreparably fucked up.

>I'm not even an ethnonationalist when it comes to Australia
You should be happy then, because when the boomers die, Australia will shoot down to 50% white. This country is in huge fucking shit and morons here just blissfully waltz to their deaths.

Don't get me wrong, I want much lower immigration, zero refugee intake, and protectionist tariffs on raw materials, I just don't think we need to split the country in two right now.

>I just don't want to rock the boat and admit this country is fucked
Don't worry, the niggers, muslims, chinks and indians will gladly take the country from us in the meantime.

Then I'll have a horde of little hapa babies and they can chase the bottom 90% of the Africans away.

A) they're anglicising faster than we're chinkifying because the dominant culture is anglo
B) we have as many or more kids as them, with the exception of the Africans, most of whom are refugees and should be kicked the fuck out
C) the chinese and high-caste hindus/slkhs have higher iqs than the white average anyway, so if they interbreed with us the resulting offspring will actually be an improvement

You disgust me.

im greek and that video made me hate niggers even more

Feeling's mutual, you dysgenic poofter.

Get out of here nigger lover

>dysgenic
Says the race traitor who wants to turn Australians into an abomination.

I unironically think there's a rather clear difference between black people and niggers. It depends on where you live, but being raised in an upper-middle class particular college I've met several blacks with inherently good behavior. They weren't violent, inconceivably stupid or futile either; many nurtured passions of their own, some music, some sports, some video-games and so own. I was buddies with a black dude that took clear racist jokes very well and made them as well. I do agree that most niggers behave like animals, but it cannot be that any of you hasn't met at least ONE black guy which was alright. Maybe if you live in a ghetto or a crime-ridden shithole, but even then it's doubtful.

I dunno if in the US things are different and even a higher percentage of niggers are complete apes, but even then there must've been exceptions you didn't pay attention to.

>smarter countrymen
>"abomination"
Yeah nah fuck you.

>race traitor
The only realistic scenario is a majority-anglo country with limited interbreeding and minority populations that are of above average IQ and below-average criminality. Since it's the only realistic scenario, it's what I'm aiming for.

This is now an Australian thread, g'day 14m88's