Going on Australian QandA show

Gimme a good question. I kinda wanna sneak in a meme in a well thought out question but I don't know what to ask.

So far the confirmed panelists are -

Germaine Greer –Feminist icon and provocateur

Chido Govera – a 27 year old Zimbabwean sustainable farming advocate, chef and social entrepreneur who is using coffee waste to provide sustainable income for orphans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B8Q6D4a6TM
youtube.com/watch?v=hG4janHITY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brave man!

ask them if they've ever seen the narwhal bacon

leddit memes worst memes

no dude it's actually a really good one because no one will expect it and when you say it everyone will laugh because it's inherently funny whether you understand it or not

Do you want to to just meme or do you want to trigger bitches?

Bring up the incompatability of Islam and feminism.
Or someting about forced multiculturalism, how we are forced to introduce cultures incompatible with our own

Why do you think the Zimbabwen people will have sufficient intelligence inorder to sustain your plan? They've already proven unable to sustain an agricultural industry, as evidenced by the fall of rhodesia as africa's breadbasket into a country that needs to hunt rats inorder to feed it's population

Germaine Greer would actually agree with the Islam point wouldn't she? I was gonna suggest he do the opposite and make a question about giving advice to young muslim feminists.

ask the feminist what she thinks of men

Go with the wife's son meme. One of the few normie cucks don't know about. They know about kekistan pepe etc, which is why it's all over fucking youtube.

what the fuck is your problem? he was asking for a meme and I gave him one, albeit too advanced for the likes of an australian as I conquer.

Ask what happens to the people of kekistan when the population of Africa excedes 5x what the western wrold can afford in food aid

Just attack the notion of African intelligence, there are literally no good answers if you do it properly.

"Why, after 50 years of humanitarian activity, haven't the Africans caught on to western technology and applied it to their countries inorder to improve their life?

They lack the intelligence to do so. I suggest an interesting documentary on youtube called "Empire of Dust", which details the process a chinese contractor company goes through in order to build infrastructure in Africa. Their main difficulty is dealing with the average African, getting him to work, making him understand simple concepts such as punctuality, the benefits of hard work, etc.

There is a reason that ever since decolonization the west has been trying to teach Africa sustainable tools to provide for itself, and failed repeatedly."

Stop clap, you're making it worse. Pls i love you

A "advanced" shit meme, is still just a shit meme.

Maybe he should say something about how all this relief and international aid only hurts them as it causes a reliance on outside help instead of trying to better themselves.

What's the topic?

greer has been crucified by modern feminists for not being pollitically correct enough, i wouldnt be surprised if she agreed with that sentiment

that's your opinion, which explains why you live in australia

Ask Germaine "gotta block the cock" Greer why older generation feminists have allowed the movement to be hijacked by low IQ, radicalised feminists, who have turned a decent idea into an ideological hellhole, that is hellbent on pushing the genders further apart, instead of bringing them closer together.

You are embarrassing yourself

What's the theme around this episode of QandA?

Faggotry apparently.

Why else would they invite OP?

Is it live now?

I thought it started earlier?

Link to YouTube one?

because tony motherfucking jones would have your ass thrown out of the building quicker than you could say LEL U JUST GOT MAEMAE'D S-STOP AM I BEING DETAINED

you children make me fucking sick

X fucking D

Aww is that the best response you've got sweetie? I recommend you down a few shots before trying to shitpost around here again. You'd be drunk as fuck and dumb as a retarded donkey but I'd still get better answers.

No current confirmed topic.

I assume it will be feminism/sustainability

I'm on next weeks

Cheers m8 for your astounding response.

The trick with asking questions on QandA is to extend leftist logic conceptually to its end roads. I used to run a twitter account where I quoted 1984 unironically.
A good question to ask might be:
>When is white Australia going to realise that Muslims are the real victims in the latest terrorist attack that killed 30,000 people?
The conclusions drawn are entirely leftist in thought, but is ludicrous in its conclusions. So if you give us the topic we might be able to give you something good.

Is today's already over?

Yeah. Video will be on the website soon I think

Haha fuck this faggot got triggered hard on heyhey. Poofta cunt.

Ask Germaine Greer how many genders there are. Or something like that. That will get them fighting amongst themselves.

How was today's episode?
Any good trolls? or of interest?

I quite like this one. I can throw shade at modern feminists while sounding like a wanky twat that would've ever supported it at its roots

okay tough guy

If its energy sustainability a good idea might be to educate normies on how windmills kill more people per-kilowatt hour than any other energy source. Additionally, educating them on the damaging effects of extracting rare earth minerals (used in windmill construction) has on mother nature.
So without bringing nuclear into the mix, if you could embed these stats in I'm sure that could cause a glitch into the matrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=7B8Q6D4a6TM

>throw shade

Or why if men are so privileged, why do they all want to become women?

m8 that was the beginning of the end. We can never go back to good old shit oz telly.

youtube.com/watch?v=hG4janHITY8

Ask them if memes are sexist?

Don't do that, Greer doesn't want the genders to work together.
Hang her on the trannie question and watch the bibblers squawk over such nonsense.
But you have to start the question with 'I'm trying to understand, please...'
Will take a second before people notice that sentence isn't quite right.
Also will let me spot you for credit.

Ask how they feel about womens right in the middle east and under islam.

That way they offend at least one group of people in their answer.

This.

Ask anything that are blatant contradictions,

Feminism and Islam
Lesbians and high sexual violence rates (higher than male on women)
The attack on whites being the wealthiest when Asians and Jews having much higher incomes in the Western world

Get one demographic pitted against anohter

Make sure to shout "PRAISE KEK! MEME MAGIC IS REAL"

I know, its fuckin sad desu. Our easy going, take the piss culture is dying from political correctness, minorities and the virtue signalers. The heyhey episode with hary connic jr was an example of how other countries were so pc, but we still didnt give a fuck.

She's got some wacky opinions modern feminists hate eg thinks rape and sexual assault should just be different classes of assault/ battery. Would love to see her rip 3rd wave feminists a new one