Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Prove to me they are.

prove to me they are

blacks commit more crimes per capita than any other race, the other races do not even come close

in fact, rich black men commit more crime per capita than poor white men.

They are, but only because the police are constantly dealing with them. Even black cops have been shown to have a "bias" in the same direction, they go out to work every day and the majority of the people they have to deal with are black.

It's not "systemic", they just get the usual intuition everyone gets in their jobs.

even if they are it doesn't mean they don't actually commit crimes more often

Should they not be?

They commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

You had one job.
To entertain us.
This meme is getting old.
I'm going to start paying attention to the messicans, instead.

Prove that they aren't specifically more criminal

>proving a negative

prove they are since you made the claim, until then saged and without reply also hidden

Saging this shit

they stop people who look shady you stupid nigger how is it anyones fault but niggers that they look shady
when i go outside i usually wear a hoodie and i get stopped all the time

They are

Kek agrees

bump

Wew lads it s not black it's dark white.

STOP

Prove to me they don't deserve it

cops stereotype like everybody else

too many criminals in the black community ruin it for those that are not criminals

Kek smiles upon you, user

Prove to me you aren't a Kike

>56% of robberies are committed by blacks
>51% of murders committed by blacks

They are being targeted because they should be targeted. They cause a massively disproportionate amount of the crime.

Prove to me that isn't a reliable way to prevent crime.

Even if they are, it's brought on by the fact a tiny wee minority is so out of control and violent.

How does 6.5% (Black Males) of a population commit so much of the murder and rape?

In an American officer's place, I'd probably shoot first too.

Its true.

But I challenge you to prove to me why that isn't justified given niggers gonna nig.

well, i know its a lot easier for me to get drugs than it is for white people

we're specifically targeted by drug dealers. I've never gone out and looked for cocaine, it's always found me

But they are targeted because of their ethnicity, and that's because their ethnicity is responsible for most of the crime by an extremely large margin.

The proof that they aren't targeted is that
When the police are doing their jobs correctly, they're targeting criminals.

Not all black people are bad, you racist fuck.

Enough are to justify higher police attention.

As a collective they are all bad. Fuck off.
>hur dur i'm retarded and don't know how statistics work

Prove to me this is not a man.

im black people, we wuz targeted at the licur store cuz i was a black people

Prove me scientifically that I didn't fuck ur mum

Did he say they were? No.

He used a stereotype that holds true for the vast majority of Niggers.

Given their disproportionate crime statistics, it is easily justifiable. The shit bit is that innocent Blacks will be caught in the cross-fire.

we dindu nuthin man. Sheeit all i wuz doin was selling some coke to keeds

>not all blacks
Listen the africans are gonna nog, regardless of your definition of "bad"

Can you point my muzzle at the "innocent" blacks....?

>innocent blacks
>unicorns

What are you asking exactly? Like you're wondering if cops target blacks because they don't like the look of black skin or something?

I'm Scottish, our national animal is a Unicorn.

Prove that there is any black society that exists with an average IQ that isn't under the functional level.

>they don't like the look of black skin or something?
This. I wonder why the color of someone's skin would make them a target of anything like gang violence?

>be 10% of the population yet commit over 50% of the crimes
>complain when the suspect you
i mean, if i wore KKK clothes outside, do i have a right to complain when they claim im racist when in fact im not?

ARE YOU NEWFAGS REALLY FALLING FOR THIS THREAD

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS

>SAGE
>POL IS DEAD
'..

Once you are interacting with a cop you are more likely to end it safe if you are black.

Of course they are idiot. But prove to me its not a well founded suspicion that race has earned

I'll just leave this here.

It kinda proves what OP wants to know, but OP will ignore it because hurr durr.

>I'll just leave this here.
Top kek, you're not suppose to say anything after that

But when the police are on patrol there are crimes being committed by young black males. So that is who they check out looking for perps. Go listen to the police radio in these urban areas. Thats not racism its just who is committing the crime.

They are. Prove to me they shouldn't be.

Prove to me that they should not be targeted...

Spend any length of time listening to police scanners and you will learn that black people have more run ins with police because they just so happen to commit a lot of crime.

Extra factoid for the thread from my own job; i do parking enforcement for a private parking company (not affiliated with police). The top three worst offenders are:

>1. Wealthy middle eastern males aged 16-30 who drive semi-expensive sedans. Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover. These are typically kids of legal immigrants.
2. Middle class whites, especially those involved with sporting events. This demographic also includes trade workers.
3. High school students (all races)

*there are very few blacks where i live. Abos don't drive so interaction with them is minimal.