How many confirmed kills?
Whats the dead white/black ratio?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
youtu.be/Lu6O9mgCzwA?t=1m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Phk1A2pdZpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 kill / Dark White Old Guy

If they haven't found him, he probably an-heroed himself under a bridge.

But he said he killed 13. What about that?

What about the car dealers found shot?

He may have misrepresented the truth, which is shocking

Lmao I love this, "dark white old guy." He truly wasn't a nigger.
But he's in New York now somewhere. Cell phone was last picked up in Erie, PA which is right next to the border.

I dont know, I texted him a picture of my cock but he didn't respond. He gave out his cel number in one of his videos.

>16 hours
>Yes
>1
>0:1

The dude even looks insane, my god.

Purge him from the earth, remove putrid trash.

The video of the killing looks fake as shit.

The gun shot wasn't loud. He was shot at a rightwards 45 degree angle towards the road but the blood splatter is 45 degree angle leftwards of the road.....also, convenient jumpcut

Shit is fake as fuck

DORNER LIVES

He joined Faze Clan.

It would be easier to just kill a random person than go through the effort of faking it if this was some kind of conspiracy.

He's in Hazelton PA

link video??

Probs hiding out in the discount easter egg rack at walmart

You've most likely never shot a gun in your life. He got shot, recoiled backwards, and dropped like a rock. What reason is there to fake this?

It's a false flag to distract people from the global happening

I thought the kill count was at 3, with the car dealership couple

Video: liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

Harrisburg, Pa reporting in.

That dark white man must be brought to justice to protect black people everywhere.

thanks m8

Reminds me of the guy who opened gunfire on the reporter

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

This is Christopher Dorner.

He spent the last 4 years in an MK Ultra facility being trained to carry out false flag Psy-Ops like what we are witnessing now.

You honestly believe that the cops can't find this guy, just driving around and stopping to film Youtube videos, chill as fuck? The police usually swarm these kind of killers within hours, think back to the original Dorner killing spree. It was like fucking First Blood.

Dorner/Stephens is a mind control sIave. How many times does this shit have to happen for you people to WAKE UP?

This is all to distract from current events and cause another potential flashpoint between BLM and the Alt-Right

WAKE UP PEOPLE, "DORNER" DID NOT DIE, HE IS CARRYING OUT PSY-OP MURDERS FOR HIS HANDLERS.

>YFW EASTER OVER
>EASTER EGGS ALL WORTHLESS

PRICING IS PROBABLY CENTS TO THE TON

You're mentally ill and you need to seek help.

that old man dindu nuffin!

He's not the only retard, plenty of fuckwits on jewtube etc hawking the same crap

He claimed, but unverified. No bodies of any other victims have been found.

>I texted him a picture of my cock
Kek, bost it here.
>he didn't respond
Did you write back "pls respond"?

He does look a fuck-ton like dorner

you mean he on the walk, that fat nigga cant run.

>He truly wasn't a nigger
No, he really was.

two white ppl dead at dealership, the car he is using has temporary tags. So he's killed at least 3

after the kill
youtu.be/Lu6O9mgCzwA?t=1m24s

Yes, all according to the script

Verified? I haven't seen anything on this

>Ahm a gonna kill a random stranger again, this time it's for that mofo who texted me his cock
>look at the cock photo
>w-what?
>look at it
*looks*
>bang

Reminder that this actually happened

dont know, news doesnt like to cover black crime. it doesnt fit their agenda

He gives address of few buildings he says he has dead bodies at, any word on those? Police doing bad info job

What a slimy piece of shit

Her name was Joy Lane, SAY IT, SAY HER NAME. YOU RAPED HER, YOU MURDERED HER, YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN.

Gonna go full Gregor Clegane

Somebody give me a side by side of dorner and Stevenson.

I really like the way he calmly explains that he just snapped. He doesn't look like he's panicking, he doesn't look stressed. It's kind of cool in its own way.

*unzips gunfire

I'm really close to there but it sounds like he's heading east and this was 45 mins ago. Where are you getting this from?

Fucking sociopath that's why, no empathy, no realisation of the effects of his actions.

last night rumors of heading E on 90. Also rumors of family or friends in niagara falls area. Buffalo Anons BOLO

this fucking nigger is so fucking boring to watch. the stupid fuck is on the run for almost 24 hours and he was only capable of killing some innocent old man who was bound to die within five years anyway. worst happening in a long time. what a faggot cuck.

the stupid cuck lied. he also said that he was going to continue killing until he was caught but instead went into hiding for ten hours. he probably killed himself being ashamed of what a loser he is. he should've at least killed his ex during his autism tantrum.

Every time I see this guy's tweets, it's always pushing a narrative of hatred towards "white supremacists" "fascists" "Nazis". No matter what the fucking subject is. This guy is by far the worst twitter verified commentator on social issues, and there's a lot of bad takes out there.

>a black cop kills a black kid
>a black teenager uses this as an excuse to kill a bunch of innocent white cops trying to protect other black people during a violent demonstration
b-but they white racists might be killing us brothers and kingz nigga

MC ride dindu nuffin

Will BLM protest when the police kill him?

Boston marathon is today.
He could be there in a matter of hours if he was looking to kill a lot of people.

Not if he's on 81N and I'm waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Phk1A2pdZpA

Does anyone know if the gun he used was legally obtained or was it black market?

>niggers kill niggers
watch out whites may shoot you
placks truly are a plague

Yea, this is my guess as well.

Whites commit plenty of crime too, do you really need to be reminded that most mass shooters are white?

I guarantee it:
>If he wuz wite dey arres him, dey only shoot cuz he black!

>real events might lead to imaginary events

I heard he made a thread here and posted his phone num. But idk if thats just bs

So remorseless fucking disgusting

this guy is a fucking cancer who makes money from race baiting low iq blacks.

Trust me. The truth isn't anything exciting. This was only a simple murder.

>Mass shootings

Context, retard. I didn't say whites have a higher homicide rate I said whites commit more mass shootings e.g shooting up their school.

This. We get niggers killing each other everyday here in Cleveland. It's a normal day for us here.

But why tf would he make a fake vid? Attention?

He gave out his cell in the video. There was a black guy doing the usual 'don't go to' on /r9k/ the day before, unrelated probs

Wow man I didn't realize it before but you CAN seperate the toxic faggots from Sup Forums

>tfw you want to run in the Boston Marathon
>scared because of that one bombing
>na, it should be fine lol
>get blown up
>as you're dying, wonder why you didn't just run on the treadmill
:-(

>The gun shot wasn't loud
mics in smartphones aren't that great
anytime there's cellphone footage of a shooting, the gunshots don't seem that loud

Oh i see did anyone screen it or something?

What if he's hiding out somewhere and is browsing Sup Forums? Shitposting about how he hasn't been caught yet?

Time to find out haha.

You wouldnt know about it because the race mixing threads would push him to page ten

It's America
No gun is illegal

The sad truth. What's up with all those cucked threads anyway?

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

Fucking hate those threads.

he's a troll ignore him

At this point it's just a bunch of faggots pretending to be CTR to complete their self fulfilling prophecy. Pro Tip- Shareblue doesn't actually show up until there's a big happening that can divide people, like the syria strike

There were caps in a thread last night, but I didn't save it, sorry

Yeah but it's totally irrelevant to the overall crime impact and it serves as a poor marker to base things off of.

I dont get this shit is it real or not?

Only potato guns. Stay in Ireland potato nigger.

Kek

Dont worry from my experience Sup Forums users are good at tracking/looking up people

Found him, on page 10
0_0

Yep. Link of anyone wants it:

My almonds have been activated.