Honestly why does anyone care? Blacks killing blacks is a daily occurrence. Why the fuck should I care about this one?

Honestly why does anyone care? Blacks killing blacks is a daily occurrence. Why the fuck should I care about this one?

Sup Forums finds it amusing for the most part.

The funniest thing to me is the mayor and chief of police asking him to come down to the police station and talk to them so they can try to help sort out what is bothering him so much.

It would be even better if he did show up just to talk and he was beat to death for 'resisting counseling'.

People die every day.

Old man die, people cry
French people die, people cry
Sirian people die, no1 care.
And I don't say nothing about South America because its pretty shitty.

we dont

we only pretend to care so we can redpill normies how violent niggers are

He did it in a special way, shocking. He used a networking platform where people are fed positive messages or reinforcing information for their beliefs, this time they were confronted with the harsh reality that there are humans willing to murder for hurt feelings, it's a new age of accessible real time violence.

Is that shopped?

Because it sets a precedent for more stupid nig nogs doing hoodrat shit while broadcasting it for likes and to compensate the lack of attention they never received in their troubled homes, it is a community problem and if you're not careful someday it might affect you or somebody you care about
Blacks can be allies, just look up based negros who oppose thug culture like Jesse Lee Peterson or Tommy Sotomayor

It's only blown out or proportion because it was caught on tape

Otherwise several other innocent people despite the race are getting killed by blacks on a daily basis but no one bats an eye

Could also be staged?

That ol' black grandpa was just minding his own business. Could've been a white guy just the same.

This was not nigs killing nogs, this was a nog killing an old citizen.

Big difference and very sad.

Is this is your idea of pretending to care, a lot of things suddenly make sense.

I wish an expert on heads/faces could tell me if this guy's fucked up mug says anything about his character/mental state. Obviously he looks weird even without the soulless expression. Looks like eyes and above don't match everything else. Developmental problem maybe?

Nope.

unpopular opinion here but I actually don't hate black people, I hate the culture and victim mentality they give themselves that turns them into violent retards.

just posting the sauce you deep shit shill OP

>resisting counseling

Muh sides

He's an ape

>Because muh based nig nog grandpa who dindu nuffin!!!!!!

Redditor cucks shilling here have an innate need to signal their supposed moral superiority. Those mongoloids don't even understand that everyone here is anonymous

For the same reason autists argued for a week about the chink that was bumped from a flight, something that happens every single day. You got jewed by the media. That's why a picture of a dead baby makes retards accept hordes of invaders into their nations and a picture of people laying down in Syria causes people to blindly accept a missile strike that could possibly start WW3.

So you are basically saying
>I like black people but I hate niggers
That's a pretty common opinion

Looks incredibly fake?...

Same reason you cared about that chink who threw a tantrum on a plane last week: because someone recorded it on their phone and put it on the internet.

The world is run by viral videos now, because journalists would rather surf twitter all day than actually do work.

Come on, man. He shot a sweet old man. It was disgusting. What's wrong with you?

Oh, it is? I don't frequent this board too often, I assumed most of you just wanted all black people to be wiped off the planet.

Hello r*ddit!!!

It has nothing to do with "culture" it's their genes

they do, and you'll probably get a (you) in a second

but the thing is, this board is a lot of different people, in more ways than 1 ;)

The top of that guys head is so small, his brain must be tiny.

Hes innocent. Old man set him up.

By the way, anyone who doesn't care is just an edgy waste.

This was a very insulting attack on humanity. The way he chose this guy at random, on Easter, a 74 year old man, broadcast for the world to see by some other faggot edgelord who blames everyone else for his failures. It's just despicable and anything and everything including torturing him for the rest of his life should be considered as a punishment if it could dissuade others from thinking twice about doing something like this again.

People who give up on life and allow themselves to be corrupted like this belong in Hell. If you identify with this guy, you need to start working harder on your life, so you don't become human-shaped literal garbage yourself.

>"Waaa people made fun of me. My girlfriend cheated on me waaaa. She was supposed to marry me!"

No tolerance in our world for losers like this.

To be fair the chink thing was funny and ripe pickings for the meme market. It highlighted why you shoot a man before throwing him off a plane

Who are you even talking to? No one identifies with this nigger besides other niggers. The point asked is why this particular case has everyone stop and pay attention when literally this happens everyday in Chicago. Why would I care about common behavior that when addressed is met with a hail of you are a racist bigot.

Go to be bitch nigga

You know exactly who I'm talking to, nigga.