Can Sup Forums provide me concrete evidence of the harms actually caused by gay marriage + adoption?

And I mean harms for people at large, not a few Christians who (voluntarily) try to discriminate and get BTFO.

I will wait.

wpsdlocal6.com/story/35155883/local-congregation-says-no-to-same-sex-marriage-could-face-eviction

Reminder: no clergy member has EVER been forced to perform a gay marriage in a Church

--

A local congregation is searching for a new place to worship after talking about the possibility of splitting away from the Presbyterian Church.

In 2015, the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church approved an amendment that says it's okay for same-sex couples to get married in the church. That didn't go over so well with some members in Calvert City, Kentucky.

Paul Ambler, the clerk of session at First Presbyterian Church, says the congregation was given the option to leave the denomination under what's called the "gracious dismissal" policy. But he says the eviction notice he got is anything but gracious.

"It makes us feel discriminated," says Ambler. "They're not treating us fairly. We're not leaving the Presbyterian Church. The Presbyterian Church left us."

Ambler says he doesn't agree with the church's decision to allow same-sex marriages.

"Out in the secular world, people can do what they want. I don't have an issue with it," says Ambler. "But it's when they try to bring that within the church context, that's where we had the issue."

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
wnd.com/2012/08/affirmed-study-that-gay-family-children-more-troubled/#O19JipGdLrSLFve3.99
news.utexas.edu/2012/08/29/regnerus_scientific_misconduct_inquiry_completed
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/
archive.is/1CcoN
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
youtube.com/watch?v=EILu170mfP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off faggot

By this I mean specific evidence that after a country or municipality has approved gay marriage / adoption they have declined in some way. Surely there must be some non-religious arguments in your favor, r-right goys?

Sup Forums is a safe space for all sexual orientations. Don't like it? Fuck off back to stormfront or go hide in a church (try to avoid the ones with cute little rainbow flags in front).

It will destroy Ameica if we allow gay marriage. Then people will be marrying dogs and cats and who knows what else.

Look at all the other civilizations that have been destroyed by homosexuality, such as Sodom and Gomorrah, Rome, Greece, Pompei, because of homosexuality then people in those civilizations have stopped breeding causing the women to stop focusing on the family.

Homosexuality should be 100% illegal because the bible warns us against it.

>t will destroy Ameica if we allow gay marriage
You know gay marriage has been legal in your country for like 5 years now right? This has to be a troll post

Do you have any concrete arguments beyond moral panic invocation?

It may be legal, but it's not openly accepted, plus they're working on reversing that law before it causes too much damnage.

Women stop breeding because of a lack of sexual partners because everyone chooses to become a homosexual leading to underpopulation, more women working and spending less time with the family and population decline.

If you get rid of gay marriage then crime will be drasticly reduced since more women will be focusing on raising family instead of neglecting their kids to work.

Almost two years

Look at Texas and North Carolina. They have tried proposing state laws outlining marriage as only opposite sex and those bills have failed because the Supreme Court's authority supersedes that of any state legislature.

>but it's not openly accepted
No its pretty much openly accepted hun. My gf and i were walking around holding hands in texas and new mexico and no one even batted an eye. The few outlier judges who throw temper tantrums and get triggered over gay marriage have pretty much all lost their jobs.

>reversing the law
Ok now i know you are larping, there is no way anyone is this unintelligent. The supreme court is not going to overturn their decision and the newly appointed justice is not anti gay mariage. Holy shit you are delusional arent you

Not to mention then the neglected kids will be gay.

Women stop breeding because they are comfy now with higher living conditions in the past that allow them to have fewer kids (don't need kids to help out on the farm) and we aren't as worried about infant mortality here. Also, birth control, and abortion are much larger issues in terms of fecundity than gay marriage will ever be.

Don't even get me started about Birth Control. We should get rid of it too and make it illegal. It violates gods will.

When they adopt kids to diddle them.

>everyone chooses to become a homosexual
Im not sure if you are aware of this but you are pretty much confirming yourself to be gay. Normal straight people will tell you 100% that they cannot choose to be gay and no amount of willpower will change that. The fact you seem to think it is a choice is announcing to everyone ITT that you have gay thoughts on a regular basis and try your hardest to deny and repress them.

You arent choosing to not be gay, you are choosing to deny your feelings. No one chooses who they are attracted to and if you knew even a TINY bit about the brain you would know that attraction takes place in the subconscious mind which by definition is uncontrollable.

You realize you have zero chance of getting birth control banned federally, right?

More of my wasted taxes.

Wow you seem like a perfect caricature of le moral christfag that atheists like to make fun of. Troll, or have you been a contrarian for so long its no longer ironic?

its hard to tell with christcucks sometimes if they are larping or just so brainwashed by Sup Forums propganda they unironically think they can change the law because a few weebs on the internet agreed being gay and abortion was icky

Google it yourself.

Sup Forums is not your personal army or your personal research institute.

>pol personal research institute.
Tell me more.
I wish to invest my clammy NeetBux into such an enterprise.

When mental illness is accepted as normal then we have deeper issues than AIDS and rampant child molestation/rape on the part of gay men.

97% of humans are heterosexual. Being gay is, by definition, not normal.

>muh naturalistic fallacy

>Gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV. In 2015

>Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually

tldr they spread disease and rape kids

Found the poll smoking shit faggot

99% of humans do not browse a mongolian chop squad knitting forum and larp as neo nazis to a bunch of autistic weaboos. Browsing Sup Forums, by definition, is abnormal and therefore a mental ilness

>literally your logic

Your argument is not only invalid but also fucking just stupid. Shut up queer

>invalid but also fucking just stupid
that was literally my entire point you inbred. I was using your own logic in another example to show why it was so retarded. Thank you for literally btfo'ing yourself. What an absolute moron

How does that affect kids or straight people?

Mark Regnerus study always relevant.

wnd.com/2012/08/affirmed-study-that-gay-family-children-more-troubled/#O19JipGdLrSLFve3.99

news.utexas.edu/2012/08/29/regnerus_scientific_misconduct_inquiry_completed

here faggot

>study funded by Christian conservatives with an agenda and widely disproven

egnerus does not check for, or apparently even consider the possibility of, inconsistent, uncertain, and unreliable cases in his data—even though some other items in the NFSS offer some limited means to assess this possibility. For example, Regnerus (2012c) acknowledges that, according to the aforementioned calendar data, over half of the respondents never lived with a parent’s same-sex partner, but fails to mention that many respondents—approximately one-third—also never lived with their same-sex parents or lived with them very briefly. [emphasis original]

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/

archive.is/1CcoN

Fuck off lefty. Nobody on the right actually gives a shit about fags. They just want you to stop shoving it in their face.

>so let me show my study funded by gay liberals with an agenda, that surely will show him

I wasn't showing you a liberal study. If you had actually read it you would have seen a pretty thurough invalidation of the study's results. It was only 236 people surveyed and very few had actually lived with two gay parents for multiple years, as you would think from the way the results are distorted by Christians.

Can you prove that there aren't less than 99%
Besides, see

>It was only 236 people surveyed
Could it be because less than 1% of the population is gay?
>very few had actually lived with two gay parents for multiple years
But 2/3rd's of them did lived even if for a small amount of time.

>everyone chooses to become a homosexual
Does your handler know you're using the internet?

>muh impartial libs
>but this Christian study is definitely distorted
Nothing is impartial you fucking dumbass. Scientists are human, they'll always have bias. Even if they managed to put that aside, I can guarentee that their stomachs won't. They'll always lean toward whatever their funding wants. Acting like liberal studies are somehow above it as opposed to conservative ones just shows how blind you are.

No one chooses to be an addict or a pedophile either. Doesn't mean we should normalize the behavior

Gays reproduce themselves by sodomizing children. All homosexuals were molested as kids. Fact.

it teaches kids that anal sex with other men is ok. but that's really the only problem I have with gays. now lesbians adopting, Im all for that.

>abortion

The murder of millions of humans a year is perfectly normal and doesn't affect anything.

You're asking a morality question, gay marriage and abortion does not affect me directly but I will never stand by as millions of humans have their life taken away because of a woman thinks she has that power. As for gay marriage, I have no real problem with it but that's where the buck should stop.

>Sup Forums: "gas them niggers and shitskins!"
>>haha yeah!
>Sup Forums: "and zyklon those kikes!"
>>haha yeah!
>Sup Forums: "and electrocute all the faggots too!"
>>WAIT A MINUTE HOLD ON BRO THATS GOING A LITTLE TOO FAR

Except there is quite the difference between fucking kids and fucking consensual adults of the same sex as you. Or does everything your local Christian molester tell you is sinful mix up in that spaghettified ooze of yours you call a braincell?

>. My gf and i
Silly woman. Pussy x2 is ok. It's not serious. Only double dicks are serious business.

Any change to the law would only come if Kennedy retired. He was the 5th vote for same sex marriage rights.

>what are Mike Pence jokes
>Sup Forums is one person
>do I fit in yet?
Bleach yourself out of existence.

>dude lets gas all the niggers and kikes and shitskins lmao
>but how DARE you infringe on my cummies
Degenerate.

>Reminder: no clergy member has EVER been forced to perform a gay marriage in a Church
I'm pretty sure plenty of them got a lawsuit for denying it though.

Let me put it this way then:
Not all people here actually mean what they say, Sup Forums is not one person and you're not going to look like an oldfag by acting like this, it just shows your new.
Being politically incorrect means you can laugh at the prospect of kikes getting the old Garrison treatment or stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
But when shit gets serious and actual people are being mistreated or killed don't expect all of us to cheer their suffering just because we love to joke about it. Don't you have any Cleveland threads about Sup Forums not being edgy enough for your tastes to make?

>Reminder: no clergy member has EVER been forced to perform a gay marriage in a Church

This is false. Faggots find other excuses like your place of work or property. They can't target the church specifically but they'll sue the lawn.

>It will destroy Ameica if we allow gay marriage. Then people will be marrying dogs

That's next here in leafland. Sex with dogs is already legal.

Let me put it this way:

Your "dude it's just irony lmao" bullshit is just an excuse. All these degenerate millennials use "irony" and "satire" to try and "test the waters" for shit that they GENUINELY BELIEVE. That's where you get these faggot degenerate phrases like "feminine penis" and "female (male)". Nobody is "trying to come off like an oldfag", and the fact that you instantly default to this (in addition to "oh well its just jokes, its just irony") only proves how feminized and degenerate your mindset truly is. Only women and homosex will actually try and appeal to the group mindset (re: "brah youre just trying to come off as an oldfag Sup Forums is not one person theres nothing wrong with ironic gay sex haha"). You default to "oh bro its just irony"-- SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY, FAGGOT.

What are some succesful societies in history that practiced homosexuality and were acceptive of trans rights?

Where did they all go?

Why do all religions enforce such a big role on human sexuality in general? If it was just some stupid meaningless stigma it would have gone away years ago, and yet it sustained itself for hundreds of years.

So question, why did all the pro-homosexual societies go? Why did they collapse? Did they turn out to be inferior for some reason?

Safe space? Did you come to the right site?

>Protestants

AIDS or some other disease will give you a chance to check whether Hell is fabulous soon enough.

>Do you have any concrete arguments beyond moral panic invocation?

The fact that acceptance of sodomy as a lifestyle has 100% correlation with societal decay, demographic crunch, and high likelyhood of permanent conquest by barbarians within the next century or two. Wages of sin is death. Societal and demographic death in this case.

>All these degenerate millennials use "irony" and "satire" to try and "test the waters" for shit that they GENUINELY BELIEVE
That's some heavy projection, Batman. I mean I thought SJW humor was dead, I didn't think people on Sup Forums would fuck its corpse too. Look mate, do you understand why dark humor is even funny? It's because the people that are telling the joke and those that are in on it know that the prospect of a jew following a trail of nickles into a gas chamber is fundamentally absurd and unethical. Those who do find it absurd will laugh and move on, those who actually think about it will try and argue about it. If your biggest problem at the moment is a couple of guys questioning their sexuality at the sight of a guy looking like a girl and you're scared that the white population is in decline because the number of gays grows along with the population, then might I ask you to share some of the shit you're on, most of us are upset about the recent influx of crimes against humanity coming from the Muslim world, the judicial disparities that appear between sexes and races, the growth and acceptance of domestic terrorism, the distrustful media and so on.

And I think there's nothing wrong with consensual gay sex as long as it is kept private and not shoved in our faces. If you have an actual argument against it then let's hear it and discuss, paranoid Alex Jones crap with no evidence about turning all the frogs gay doesn't count.

>You realize you have zero chance of getting birth control banned federally, right?

Well, there is zero chance of saving the Western Civilization from total collapse or a very bloody reset in general, specifically because weapons of its extinction, like birth control, no-fault divorse, wellfare or, for that matter, universal franchise, which makes sure that all of the above are here to stay, are not going anywhere.

That does not mean we should not recognize those weapons for what they are.

>Normal straight people will tell you 100% that they cannot choose to be gay

I'm sure Jamal and Ahmed in the nearest prison would be glad to demonstrate you factual wrongness of this statement.

bait post, redditors need to lurk more to spot these and not just instantly respond

source doesnt exist cuck

Here fag youtube.com/watch?v=EILu170mfP4

They should be free to practice their beliefs which doesn't involve faggotry in the open

I grew up in a sodomite home from age 13 to 18.
One of my parents is a sodomite.
I can tell you it harms kids psychologically, destroys their concept of family and trust in normal marriage.

>Kek

There is no such thing as a sodomite family that doesn't involve the breaking up of a normal family. Even in adoption, that family was already broken up.