Redpill me on (((coachella))), guys. What's going on over there? Is it Sup Forums approved...

Redpill me on (((coachella))), guys. What's going on over there? Is it Sup Forums approved? Is it something any man should do once in his lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQdY0LCqoeg
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
hangoutmusicfest.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, /ourfestival/. Go next week and wear your MAGA hat

It's a 3 day festival of sex,drugs and music.
You and /poltards who have to leave your mummies basement and go outside and interact with people.
Your AUTISM will hold you back. You'll see tons of degenerate whore women wearing bathing suits cause it's in the middle of the desert and hot out. Which you'll also have to deal with. No A/C like in mummies basement.

Going outside
being around women
Having fun

Definitely , NOT /pol approved.

No, in fact, stop listening to music altogether.

It's cancer of the mind.

Why do people with good bodies ruin themselves with tattoos? Even worse, written tattoos. It's fucking horrid.

Sounds like a hippy fest. Should be raided and burned to the ground

I don't know. Then again, I'm not into self-mutilation.

Coachella is degenerate. But the Southern California desert is one of the best places to set up a generator, hook it up to some guitars and amps, and play in front of a crowd until the break of dawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQdY0LCqoeg

it's an experience none of you virgins will ever experience only because it's """degenerate"""""""""""""""""""""''
hahaha fukin sad kunts i swear lol

Get your own good body and do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Women think tattoos are hot
Women think good bodies are hot
Men like to fuck women.
DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How's your sex life, shut in???

>Manlets
>Good bodies

>Desecrating your body for some pussy
wew

I know a girl who went to coachella a few years ago, 2011-2013? maybe even earlier.
>qt3.14
>liked alt rock, folk music, punk music
>promiscuous and a good friend
>only went after skater d00ds and drank a little on weekends
>starts dating a mullato skater
>gets into smoking the herbal jew
>turns into an ayyy lmao
>strictly listens to trap/techno/dubstep (I can barely tell the difference between these now a days)
>starts going to EDC and other music concerts where it's just a guy with his laptop pressing the play button
>starts doing molly
>mullato bf cheats on her
>she had an abortion (this was a rumor)
>starts dating black guys exclusively
>always on a drug binge posting on kikebook about next show/festival
>after coachella she comes back with herpes
>has a nigger child and doesn't know who the father was (from coachella)
>she now posts shit like incubus music videos complaining about life
>mfw
Fuck coachella & any music that you need to be sedated to actually enjoy

The body is a temple, retard.
How is your relationship with god?

>when
>A.
>FUCKING.
>LEAF.
>opens its mouth

Nothing triggers me more than remembering how common it is for normie white people to tan away their beautiful pale skin. Fucking hell that picture makes me mad.

>When a normie enters/pol/

Leave my board, Chad

>What I think is right
Sorry kiddo, your "opinion" on tattoos, is just that. An opinion. Which in reality, means sweet fuck all.
If some dickhead chad decides to do that, that's HIS choice. No idea, why some beta faggot like you, cares so much, what others do to their own bodies.
Do you even have an "in shape and fit" body to begin with??
Or are you some balding skinny fat loser with spindly arms, a guy and chicken legs??

I'd be a pissed off POS if I looked like that too..

Temples are adorned with symbols of power, are they not?
How's yours??

Ya, the real world is tough huh pumpkin?? People say stuff, you don't like. WAH am I right??
Your AUTISM is kicking in.

Met her at Coachella
I went to see Jigga
She went to see Z Trip.
PERFECT!

This. Tanning is the worst fad of our times.

>"Chad"
how very flattering of you
>when the leaf continues to speak

>Going outside, the worst fad of our times
Says skinny fat beta gamer loser.
I know who you are in that pic

Tanned people look healthy. Pasty, pale white people don't.

All music festivals are blue pilled af.

Degenerate central if you will

Honestly, everyone is calling this niggerville but it really isn't its almost 100% white then asian THEN black. Its basically white culture. The final performance put the black rapper inside a cage and then every white person took video of him like he was at the zoo. The best act was a German who played rock covers of movie music. (Hans Zimmer)

Its a place where white people finally get promiscuous with each other and probably has made lots of white babies.

I wouldn't call it redpilled per se but its a lot better than white people just sitting at home on computers.

How would (you) faggots survived 100 years ago, when BOYS, spent all fucking day in the field, doing labor, because they HAD TOO, to eat.
Do you think they didn't get tanned??

How fucking DUMB are you kids??

Crowded, plebs music. If you're really curious try going once, is fun but don't expect substance.

A FUCKING LEAF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Fpbp

Well, they probably would have worn hats and clothes instead of purposefully lying out in the sun for ours on end half naked.

A good tattoo is acceptable if you're in decent shape in my opinion, a fatass with a shit tribal is much, much worse.

sounds like an average day at the summer beach here

I sense some projection going on here lol, you are way to upset

Music festivals are blue pilled normie trash.

Bunch of people gyrating fucking and poisoning themselves in a nihilistic orgy of self destruction.

I went to several in college and I really cant stand them, too crowded, too loud, I get the desire and why people like them but its not for me at all.

>Women think tattoos are hot

sauce?

They were fun when I was young and into drugs but I outgrew both.

100 years ago, (you) would be working in my field while I gave your mother the high hard one.

>hate islam
>hate festivals
>still somehow wouldn't mind if one of these jihadis drove a truck through one of them

It's a conflicting feel

Fuck a whore

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

all those big music festivals seem pretentious af, but i guess if you were on bomb drugs none of that shit would really matter, maybe ill go next year, it costs around 2k to have a really good time there if you are an outoftowner such as myself

looks dope do you have any non 90s footage senpai

Ah, the mentally ill leafs, thanks for reminding me why I stop coming to this shit hole of a board

Anyone notice that muscle dudes always seem to date rather mediocre girls

yeah its pretty weird, Friend of mine he is probably the best looking guy I know, ripped as shit, good looking in the face, super nice guy.

He dates like 6/10's

I dont understand.

tattoos- permanent mullets

Leaf speaks the truth.

Why do people with good bodies ruin themeselves with ugly women?

sex life is great.

>having some guy scribble some shit on your body because you couldn't get women otherwise

it's always a leaf.

coachella was good in the pre-2010's where actual indie performers were still invited

now its a normie fest devoid of all value

I dunno you can find a better festival way closer to home, its not all it's cracked up to be

They're all basically the same with different music

You'll learn in due time that 6/10's are such less headaches than 9s and 10s

I've dated a handful of 9s and 10s and they make life fucking exhausting

Anyone know of that video that plays Mr.Rodgers neighborhood while they show festival degeneracy ?

Kek

If you're a hipster faggot who likes fake molly and fake acid you'll probably like it. If not go to a real music festival with mostly jam bands.

A fuck tonne of celebrities go there to be seen, so as a festival it's very late in its natural life cycle. Expect it to die off in the next 2-3 years and some other festival to take up the mantle.

That's how it goes in Europe at least.

I'm working on my body and hopefully next year I'll go to all big festivals such as Ultra in Miami and Coachella in California.

The thing about the big alt rock festivals is they always include a fee of the more popular niggers to be inclusive. And live hip hop is so pathetic and pointless. It's just a nigger dressed too warm for the weather lurching about trying to look tough. And since it's not actual music there is no backing band. So it's not only not singing, it's not music. It's literally less impressive than a good amateur karaoke because at least those people can sing and they really nail an Adele song or some shit.

Anyway fuck liberals. These feats are 99% libshits

>2011 called
>They want Zyzz back

The insanely high prices keep the niggers out (except for the ones on the stage-cases)

Too soon, brehs

Why anyone would want to hang out with hipsters and collect STDs from various whores is beyond me

Its another festival that starts as a cool underground thing and then year by year more n*rmies catch on and show up and now its exclusively full of The Jersey Shore type people. Not cool anymore.

Shirtless dude bros who only fistpump to anthem are cancer at festivals. Im swole myself but i keep my shirt on and these fucks grind against literally 12 year olds and try to give them caps cut with who knows what just to take them home.
Its sad to see the fun of race culture destroyed by faggots who roll to the point of brain damage and thing molly is the only way to enjoy music

im going next year lads, thats for sure

Too soon rip zyzzz

I've been to 9 of them from 2006 to a couple years ago.

They are narcissistic havens now, it's no longer about dropping acid with your friends, fucking hippie chicks and chilling out.

I miss zyzz

I've never been to a music festival so maybe this is why I'm confused, but where do you actually fuck the hippie chicks?

Aren't the festivals all outside?

ZYZZ :(

WE WANT ZYZZ SICKUNT MATE

HES ARGENTINE, GUYS HES A MONKEY

The leaf, behind every shitpost dot Jay pee gee

You and your friends a rent a nice house blocks away from the grounds, you chat them up, best girls are the daddy bought VIP tickets for these girls to post onto social media from there.

Odds are the girls are camping or at a hotel, if your place is better than their digs, they will fuck you, to at least take a shower, shit in an actual toilet or even if that means going back to your place and fucking for your free alcohol and weed.

A gathering of teenage girls with rich parents who are more interested in posting selfies of themselves with flowers in their hair than actually listening to any music.

>ID: jw

You clearly haven't been.

Those dudes are way too good for those skank-tier women even if they're manlets.

leaf, stop shitposting

rip zyzz :(

sounds kind of expensive

and i got Pjt pajeet ID
have a nice day

>chilel
you're much worse

Explain how I'm wrong about the state of Coachella in 2017.

It's mostly white because it's 400 a pop to get in

This. Music is the key to subvert a society.

Was there this weekend.

Easy as hell to get laid and crossfaded. Pretty degenerate and a lot shitty music but a good place to meet people.

All these people from all over the world still remember zyzzbrah.. How did the Sikkunt do it?

make sure to give the roman salute everyone you see as well!

kill yourself
why is someone who goes to shit like like that even on this website...please die

festivals are ridiculously expensive

there are pros and cons to that

I haven't been to a festival like this in forever. But if you you are young and have good drugs it's great. These festivals are not really tolerable without drugs/alcohol. Also the costs now are so high, it's only filled with very obnoxious rich kids. So drugs are required to enjoy any large music festival.

I haven't been to a rave or festival in over 7 years and I'm not going back. Be prepared to spend nearly $2000 for one weekend...

Pros is being able to flip a bunch of earlybird tickets to dinguses who were too stupid to buy early. Great way to make money

I went to see what the hoot is about. And I had a 4 day weekend because professors cancelled class. Was literally drunk the entire time I was there but met a few qt that are def not wifey material. Pretty shitty desu

3/10

You are right just too narrow. There are lots of people there to see older acts too like New Order and some are actual Sup Forums level guys that genuinely love music. Coachella isn't that much worse than your UK festivals really, youth having fun is pretty much gross to look at anywhere these days. :P

My grandfather was SS and had a iron cross on his forearm. Is he degenerated too, you stupid, mixraces, american monkeys?

Hans Zimmer fucking played???? Fuuug I want to go to coachella now

I regret my tattoos so much :'(

Full of illegals and other spics who want nothing more than to pickpocket your phone or steal your car keys

Seriously anyone who has been to a festival before the last 5 years can see how ridiculous it's gotten

If you're going to go, make sure you really like the music and leave your phone at home. It's just going to get stolen or lost. The crowds have become so shit at festivals over the past few years

hangoutmusicfest.com/

...or you could do the same thing on the beach.

beware the leaf always shitposting