Fucking Easter! Everything is closed today and I must eat cheap pasta because I have no other food...

Fucking Easter! Everything is closed today and I must eat cheap pasta because I have no other food. Why can't people who aren't Christian open up stores today? I want to give them my money...

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.pl/itm/26-cm-Copper-Frying-Pan-French-Large-Pans-Breakfast-/152482971942?hash=item2380b18126:g:dZkAAOSwUKxYbUvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Monday nigger

calm down nigga at least you get a day off like everyone else

feels great when the new law since 2016 gives stores the freedom not to be closed down during all the gay ass jesusdays

I've ust finished my last beer. Now I'm fucking pissed.

I hope that shit tastes better than it looks

Christianity will be the destruction of the European economy.

If only you could have known about Easter in advance and bought food the day before! Next time, look at a calendar you retard.

Vietcong shops have always open here.
But every other shop used this shitty day as an excuse to close.
Not that I would go anywhere, its raining and cold outside.

It's Easter Monday nigger. We don't really celebrate it in the States, but some other countries (like Poland) do.

>it's other people's fault that i can't plan ahead

idź na stacje benzynową, kurwa

Why didn't you buy the things you needed before easter began? I did that.

It will keep me well fed for today but I want some ice cream dammit. It's a fucking Śmigus-dyngus. I want to celebrate.

it's called planning ahead dumbass. the world doesn't schedule itself around your shopping sprees.

>implying you could buy anything more appetizing than this in Poland

I was busy working on my PHD. I stopped because I run out of food and booze.

He's just a lying nigger.

THATS NOT HOW YOU COOK PASTA, FUCKING VOLTORB

I saw that weird, bland looking, dimly lit dish and I was like yep, it's that god damn Pole.

Well. I guess i can't blame you. But that thing you are cooking looks like crap. I hope that it doesn't taste like crap too. Happy Easter Monday Polandbro.

All the bottle shops shut before I got any booze and I had to go through withdrawals

It doesn't look like that pot was cleaned properly, ramen noodles do not create crusted shit on the side of the pot like that. 144

Who cares? High temperature will kill anything that was in that frying pan before. It was rice but I believe my spices caused this effect.

Lol you had an entire year to prepare for this stop complaining you dumb retard. Lucky me in the great country of America I was able to go buy a 12 pack and a bunch of delicious tacos from a Mexican place. All on the day of Easter. Either way this is a pointless thread that's a waste of time, go on b you faggot

pizda po prostu jestes

>dude who cares if my shit got in the soup, look it's boiling so it's definitely fine just eat the shit.

lol, Indians and pakis don't give a crap about Easter over here, which is very convenient for some people who accidentally forgot to buy day before.

This includes natural disaster like Cyclone "debbie", where all of the business and supermarket were closed except the Indian owned store.
Saw a street sign flying across, just out side of the store but the clerk was trying to recommend me a chocolate bar.

that shit looks worse than my mom's cooking

he's an electrode you pastamong

though you're right about the pasta

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

You knew Easter was coming, and you didn't shop on thursday or saturday? That's extremely poor planning. Are you a sub-100 IQ or what?

> hur durr I want mexicans out
eat mexican and acts a like a fat fuck mexican

why are americans such hypocrites

Learn to cook faggot. That shit looks gross.

How german of you.

Why are Spaniards all jobless?

Spotted the bot.

WHAT
HAVE
YOU
DONE?

Do Polish/Ukrainians/Russian orthodox Christians also celebrate Easter?

Sorry if it's a noob question. I have no idea how christianity works. Hindus have different celebrations in different areas.

He is a pole, don't be so harsh man.

How do you do it right?

Yes. Now I can get back to work.

By the way,

Where can I buy a frying pan that doesn't scratch with metal cutlery?

Use a fuckin' wood spoon.

ebay.pl/itm/26-cm-Copper-Frying-Pan-French-Large-Pans-Breakfast-/152482971942?hash=item2380b18126:g:dZkAAOSwUKxYbUvY
Or you could just steal it from a German

You have made multiple polish food threads, you must like your food.

btw chinese food is better

Don't buy nonstick. The coating comes off and gives people cancer. Just like how browsing Sup Forums does if you don't have a foot fetish.