You hear that French anons?

You hear that French anons?
Don't fuck up. Don't vote for Le Pen.

Jon Oliver said so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKrcXg8wQc
rappler.com/entertainment/news/132428-john-oliver-duterte-segment-show-elections
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how much he gets to shill on tv

I really wish he'd get hit by a truck of peace.
What a disgusting rat.

What a fucked up world we live in, where being shit at telling jokes somehow makes normies think you are some sort of authority on political issues.

It's the current year and ((Jon Oliver)) is on the wrong side of history

>don't vote brexit you racist pigs
>don't vote for drumpf you racist pigs
>don't vote le pen you racist pigs

Will be go 3 for 3?

would you take his job ?

When the DOTR arrives, he'll be first.

What a massive fucking faggot.

don't vote Le Pen

or else...

I hope so.

Maybe he'll off himself if it happens.

It really shows how simple-minded and retarded normies are that you can put laugh tracks behind statements and it programs them to agree, like Pavlov's dogs.

>"Someone said something more than one person is laughing about, better agree to signal I'm part of in-group and in on the joke too! Haha laughing feels good!"

t. Normies.

Hopefully it'll go 194 for 194.

this fucking clown

For some reason on Stan they had one of his old stand up specials available to watch. It was from the early 2000s. I can't believe this douchecanoe is as patronising and condescending then as now. He's everything that is wrong with liberals. Is he actually playing the long con and he is actually deep satire?

>implying french people can do shit

>a comedian with rotten teeth from the other side of the fucking ocean thinks he know more about what's good for my country than myself

Don't worry, John, I'll vote for a woman like you told me months ago

>John Oliver is an Englishman living in America
Is this not foreign meddling in the election, at least by US congressional standards? I demand an investigation.

Shit at this point it just feels like people are doing the opposite of what these self-appointed "thought-leaders" tell them, just to laugh while they foam at the mouth realizing how powerless they are.

They know deep down they're getting paid millions to tell people how to think and act and when people don't, it's their job performance on the line.

Like the frogs are gonna listen to a smug britcunt on who to vote for in their elections

don't tell me what my country needs, burger tard

You don't even seem to know what your own country needs

Does he not realize he is the reason Trump ran for office (and won). Jon Oliver needs to stop himself while hes ahead

and with that, she just won the election

10/10

Would kek again.

this. I hope the perp steams it on facebook live so we can have ebin .webm files to spam again and again and again.

SAY IT WITH ME : MARINE FOR PRÉSIDENTE.

friendly reminder to all frenchies your great-grandparents didn't fight and die so you could hand over your sovereignty to germany because some angloid cuckold told you to

It wasn't aimed at the French. It was aimed at liberals in the US that need someone to assure them that the ever growing nationalist phenomenon is evil for not agreeing with liberal values.

video
youtube.com/watch?v=rZKrcXg8wQc

> A smug Brit from America giving voting instructions, to be followed under penalty of being sneered at.

Genius. Because we know how the French love to comply with the Anglo-Saxon vision of the world.

one of the stars doesnt move

Did he warn them about Melencheon the literal communist anti-eu guy too?

Because all of those stars are planes

Reminder that the French didn't fight, they have a special white flag in France that they wave to stop enemy attacks.

He's already gone 3 on 3 with
>don't vote for Duterte you island monkeys
rappler.com/entertainment/news/132428-john-oliver-duterte-segment-show-elections

>"And that could be bad for a lot of people"
He sure convinced me with his brilliant rhetoric.

Everything he has wanted has blown up in his face, it's hysterical.
He's got a Kek version of the Midus Touch, this gives me hope.

Why does a comedian of all things think they have more political knowledge than a politician who yo know, is actually trained in their craft?

Somewhere deep inside these idiots must know that they have the opposite effect right? Or do they really think acting smug and arrogant persuades anyone to their side?

That's a good point and pretty valid.

>Terrorist attacks in France kill 100's
>Let's vote for the person who wants to bring in more Muslims

That said Le Pen will win Round 1, but lose because "democracy"

But he isn't ahead, he has total domination of Stewarts old audience. Total domination of an echo-chamber is completely meaningless.

Multi-million views on youtube don't mean shit when you get outsmarted by post-ironic fascists posting Nazi Frogs for Fun.

Who is this fuck? He thinks he's an expert on every foreign country's politics

One person I think pretty highly of talked about John Oliver the other day, and now I can't help but think differently of her. Makes me sad. I guess this is why I never like to talk about politics with anyone unless I know their views for certain.

>oh look she's responsable for what her father said
>muh right for mudslimes women to dress like a trash bag on their men's order have to be protected

Even our leftists aren't that dumb.

Yes but subtlety red pill until I get suicided, my life is nothing if I don't help my people

>France deployed twice the amount of men and took many more casualties than the british
>Brits just hid behind their colonial troops and took credit for the victories

the French did a hell of a lot more to stop the German Empire than the Anglos

>That said Le Pen will win Round 1, but lose because "democracy"
Don't lose hope down under bro, that's what they said was going to happen to DJT too

No. He's just a mis-soggynist that likes to insult strong powerful women.

>Multi-million views on youtube don't mean shit when you get outsmarted by post-ironic fascists posting Nazi Frogs for Fun.
heh

They probably weren't going to until this goofy fuck put his two pennies in. Nothing is more insulting than having some TV shill tell you what to vote despite not giving a single shit about your country other than when it suits him.

I'm surprised his head didn't explode when he tried to decide which is more important, a woman in power, or pro-immigration.

My mom likes him I don't even get it his jokes are trash.

i honestly don't get this, people who watch John Oliver already hate the le right wingerz sexist homo xeno etc, they are maki g the same "mistake" they made with Trump on this, this is not going to persuade any potential Le Pen voters.

I hate this fucking british faggot

>Don't vote for the Israeli racemixer!

Okay?

Well it worked the first time when he told braindead Canadians to vote for Weed Man. But we're largely obedient retards who will believe anything the TV tells us to.

Nothing is set in stone in this day and age.

Ambiguous sentence. It can be interpreted as:
>Don't fuck up your election
>Select Marine Le Pen

Did he make it ambiguous on purpose? Is he, dare I say, /our crooked-teeth-brit?

Besides the conditioning, thr jokes are quite awful too. An unconditioned person would have trouble finding any of his quips or retorts even slightly comedic. His comedy is shock comedy without an actual shock. You are supposed to be shocked (stimulated) only because he and the laugh track said so. Otherwise the verbiage itself is dry and lacking as his character. There is simply nothing there to stimulate the mind. The sad conclusion is that normies like this type of 'humor' only because any higher forms of humor would be unpalatable to them. For example, the humor found on Sup Forums would go over their heads.

It's like when Obama came over to your country, to talk about his views about your referendum, and said you would be put back of the queue.

Vain bastards.

In your defense, and I am almost never defending a Canadian, I don't think you had a valid alternative like the Brits, Yanks and Frogs.

Let's meme this #mis-soJohnny

And here I was thinking media would've learn something from brexit and Trump but no
They are doubling down
I see it in our news and newpapers, their smugness and liberal pandering is higher than ever

god damn i hate this faggot so much. how anyone can NOT see that it's just propaganda masked as comedy is fucking beeeyyyyoond me

Yeah, John Oliver does nothing but mock people with opposing views, so people like me won't watch his videos now.

At this point I associate John Oliver with so much cringe I haven't watched any of his just to avoid the feeling of embarrassment by proxy.

THIS

>le silly british voice man level
>Americans laughing and clapping music starts playing

>Don't vote for the woman because women fuck everything up
wow when did Jonathan Oliverstein become a misogynist all of a sudden?

Its also a bit like a British comedian going to The US and shilling for hill and regarding any American who vote for what he wants with utter contempt.

But why Jon? Are you a misogynist? I thought you support women for presidency?

Come on Frenchies. Listen to what the nice British man is telling you. We've always known what's best for you, after all.

Same desu. I watched Oliver up until the election segments started and he did nothing but be a liberal with an agenda.

And then Obama said it wasn't right for Putin to voice his opinion on our election

Nobody cares about shithole country, you shitskinned jungle-Asian.

He is Le Calandar Man because he always reminds people what year it is

Oh god I forgot about that.

>John Oliver pleads with France not to fuck up their election and select MLP
Wait, he's pleading that they do not vote for the wrong candidate, and to pick Marine Le Pen?
Holy siht he's based

Tell me about Oliver. Does he play Ping Pong with Colbert?
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

So sick of these Russians trying to influence other nations elections.

MLP will win.

'member when Colbert was good?

Why are you guise so jealous of him? Is it because he has a qt Aryan war veteran wife and you are virgins masturbating to anime pillows?

Trips says he offs himself on live tv in the next few months

I think he's committing treason in your country and he should be locked up immediately

checked and kek'd

if this gets screencapped put me in it

>Makes his argument for the first minute
>Takes up the rest with a WAH-HACKEY comedy skit that undermines the entire fucking legitimacy of it
I mean comedy in politics can be great like in Yes Prime Minister, but appealing to them with fucking stereotypes and 'your people have a funny culture' shows out of touch he actually is, and no one is gonna listen to him.
They didn't for Scotland.
They didn't for Brexit.
They didn't for America.
And they fucking won't here.

You just know that she's the top and he's the bottom lol.

>and said you would be put back of the queue
I'm eternally grateful to king nigger for saying that. Our media absolutely slaughtered him for it. Probably helped get a few thousand more Yes votes.

Lucky for him there's nothing the French like more than being told what to do by Englishmen, I'm sure this will go down well.

>satire isn't important in politics
>being this autistic.

yeah, France.

If you're afraid of Charlie Hebdo happening again, you're racist. And if you're afraid of the Christmas attacks happening again, you're racist.

He isn't anti EU though

They'd better send Barack to give them a stern talking to about staying in the EU just for good measure

The Day of The Bog will arrive and they will liberate France, and eventually the rest of the world
It will be a grorius day

I hear French people love getting bossed around by Brits.

>An unconditioned person would have trouble finding any of his quips or retorts even slightly comedic

Setting is everything. A famous comedian can walk onto a stage and say hello and the audience will roll around in laughter because they have been primed for it. The British comedian Tommy Cooper died of a heart attack while on stage and the entire audience laughed because they thought it was part of his act.

The rationalist community calls this type of thing 'The Dark Arts' because it is worryingly simple to manipulate people once you understand the basic methods.

Frenchies, an english man is saying dont vote le penn. An englishman that lives with americans is saying dont vote le penn... to france, the french people.

You know what to do.

He's not funny. It's like he's roleplaying as Austin Powers, who is played by an actual funny Canadian, because his actual British self is talentless and unfunny.

What a sexist fuck.